Carpenter Care Taker Handyman

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2011

Individually owned and operated. Uses sub contractors occasionally. Charges determined by the job, regular hours or emergency, hourly & monthly rates may apply depending on the services. Travel fees may apply based on location....

Payless Home Repairs

no down payment.need minor homerepairs.we are the general handy homerepairs.20yr exp.u dont pay till your completely satisfied period. I'm Joe and I approve this message.4089906258. . .

Monterey Bay Home Experts

Professional Handyman Inc. mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Monterey Bay Home Experts	 on Angi
JRG Construction Co

Licensed construction company with 25 years experience in the tri-county area. we have various levels of employee's from laborers to master carpenters, using only a finely selected group of sub contractors who have been with me for many years. General contractors license number 829821 there is No charge for estimates or proposals, our trip charge depends on locality and distance from our shop area, but always under $ 100.00. Our hourly rate varies from employee to employee as we only charge for what you need done and depends largely on the project. A first time discount for Angie's List customers of 10 % off of labor when mentioning Angie's List.

05/02/2011

As noted above, I've used Billy on many occasions, and always been more than pleased.

Description of Work
The most recent job that Billy did for me (I've been utilizing his services for two-or-three years) was to take care of some sloppy workmanship on the part of the builder of my home. I've used him for everything from rebuilding a deck to interior finish work, and can't recommend him too highly.

Category handyman service,garage builders

Residential remodeling, carpentry & handyman services from foundation to finish, property care taking services.

Yes-ask for details