T.M. Bennett Plumbing & Drain

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2011

PO BOX 4417

Carlsbad, CA 92018

T.M. Bennett Plumbing & Drain is licensed, bonded, insured and also a member of the Better Business Bureau. All work is guaranteed as specified upon completion of work. Free on site no obligation estimates. Serving North San Diego County (North of 52 Fwy) Competitive rates and quality service you can trust!...

05/01/2019

Jan M.

Tylar arrived promptly, and replaced the needed items. He also suggested a type of pipe so we could replace it ourselves if needed in the future. He had completed work previously for us, and has always done an outstanding job.

Description of Work
We needed a new faucet and regulator at our home.

04/18/2017

MIKE L.

It went well.

Description of Work
Cleared plugged up drain.

10/15/2016

KEN R.

Great. This is the best plumber I've run across. He was referred to us by our nephew. We've had a number of plumbers look at the problem and take apart the cartridge/valve that controls the flow. The blockage is from a precipitate in the copper feeder lines. All previous plumbers suggested opening up the wall to get at the piping but none noticed that a screen upstream of the valve was blocked by precipitate. Tylar cleaned it out quickly and the shower is totally functional. While I might have to periodically clean the screen myself in the future, Tylar quickly (~40 minutes) found the problem and fixed it. Not only was the bill very reasonable but he and his partner were courteous and generally entertaining. I just want other people to know about this business. Ken

Description of Work
Hot water supply in our shower was blocked

10/04/2016

Lyle K.

Valves were installed and tested properly

Description of Work
New outside valves

10/15/2015

Reese & Shawn H.

One by one, Tyler carefully evaluated the issue, and fixed each issue with care and quality. I appreciate the thoughtfulness of his approach since each issue had nuanced details requiring special consideration. Job well done.

Description of Work
The job included a number of small plumbing issues in our house that needed to be fixed.

07/09/2015

Douglas K.

Description of Work
Replaced my shower cartridge so I could get hot water. Replaced seal and bolt on my upstairs master bath toilet. Replaced the hot and cold water hoses and hardware to my washer. Replaced the faucet head for my front lawn water supply. Great job. Very professional and fair. I will definitely use their services again.

03/08/2015

Kevin S.

T.M. Bennett Plumbing was excellent. Tylar and partner arrived punctual at 7:30am and started the list of work to do. They were professional and knew exactly what they were doing and did great job. I can't say enough good things about them and their work. They were excellent and I will call them again for any plumbing issues we have.

Description of Work
Installed Water Heater Installed outside shower with hot water Replaced 2 water main valves Replaced 3 toilet valves Replaced water pressure valve Completely rebuilt 2 Toto toilets replacing all parts and seals. Fixed shower head pipe and replaced shower head

02/04/2015

Kevin S.

My mother's home needed to have all of the water pipes replaced and rerouted from the slab to the attic. When hiring a service professional I want the following: Ability Common sense Attention to detail Professionalism Reasonable rates T.M. Bennett excels in all these areas. Tylar, Mike, and Ryan worked on the project in our home. Some would consider me a demanding customer. Throughout the entire project Tylar was willing to listen to all my concerns, addressed those concerns, and was professional. In the future if I ever have a plumbing issue I will be hiring T.M. Bennett.

Description of Work
All of the water pipes were replaced and rerouted from the house slab to the attic. These are plumbing projects which are considered to be at a more advanced level compared to a lot of other plumbing work.

12/09/2014

Mary B.

He’s amazing. I used him for years and he’s so good. Whenever I needed him I’d call. He even fixed a problem at my neighbor’s house that they couldn’t handle while they were out of town. He was so nice.

Description of Work
He's done all sorts of plumbing work.

08/19/2014

07/28/2014

Laura D.

Description of Work
A previous plumber had really messed up a waste pipe relocation in my downstairs bathroom. They came out and did a wonderful job fixing the mistakes and doing the job right. Very clean, very professional, good work. I will be using T. M. Bennett for all my future plumbing work.

07/15/2014

04/02/2014

Mark M.

He's absolutely excellent. He knows so much more to do the job and he shares that information. He's very thorough, helpful and very explicit about information. So I never thought like he was hiding anything. He's doing half of the job and he's just a very honest person. He's very good, very fast, clean like nothing's never left messy and he has a lot of integrity. I got nothing to say but great things about him. Since we've been using him, he's grown the company by twice as much. He's very impressive and very well-trained. He knows his job and he also training other people to do work as well. He's been our plumber for 2 years and we trust him because he's extremely trustworthy. His price is very reasonable. He always includes people in his assessment. He did his job well done.

Description of Work
I used the plumbing service by drain cleaning of T.M. Bennett Plumbing & Drain.

Category drain cleaning

02/14/2014

John S.

Tylar Bennett and his assistant arrived on time, inspected all the connections in my unit, gave me a cost estimate (which he met), and performed the work promptly and professionally. There were no and quot;high-pressure,and quot; or and quot;scareand quot; tactics. Tellingly, he advised me that my ten-year-old water heater likely had several more years life. He answered all my (dumb) questions in a knowledgable and friendly fashion. I hope it'll be a while, obviously, but I wouldn't hesitate to call him again for my account or that of our HOA association. John Carlsbad

Description of Work
Replaced all connections behind three toilets, five sinks, dishwasher and clothes washer; Replaced shower and kitchen sink taps. Inspected all other plumbing connections in my unit. (Recently performed excellent work at reasonable price in repairing an underground leak for our HOA.)

11/26/2013

William C.

Tylar was great. Light every other review, he was timely, professional, clean, and fast. In the period of 1 day he managed to get the city permit, procure the materials, cut concrete, dig a 2 foot deep trench, make the gas connections and repair the gas lines to the stove, get the work inspected by both the city and SDGE, back fill and do the concrete work. He and Mike looked tired by the end of the day, but they did a great job! My house was built in the 50's so I'm sure I'll be needing more work done at some point, and I know who I'll be calling.

Description of Work
We had a gas line blockage that required a new pipe to be trenched in from the house to the detached garage and under our concrete patio. We also had Taylor replace a couple stem valves and install a new faucet since he was already there.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

06/17/2013

Shirley M.

It was a special; it was good. He was professional and did a good inspection of my plumbing. He brought me up to date on what I needed to do, what was okay, and what was not.

Description of Work
I used T.M. Bennett Plumbing & Drain. He came and inspected my plumbing and he flushed out my hot water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

06/09/2013

Lorri A.

We noticed a small dark spot on the ceiling of the kitchen. This is a two story house, and we know a bathroom is located above the kitchen. We contacted Tylar and scheduled a visit for the next day. Tylar arrived on time. He cut a hole to diagnose the problem and fortunately for us, the leak was caused by a pipe right above that spot, and not from a leak in the bathroom. (which likely would have been a much larger and more costly problem). Tylar worked very neatly, cleaning up the area very well before departing. Tylar is very professional, polite, and explains what he's doing or recommending. The charge for service is reasonable. We gladly recommend TM Bennett plumbing services.

Description of Work
Replaced a leaky pipe (in the joint) which was dripping & ruining the drywall

03/11/2013

john J.

Excellent work. Will use him again. Call 760-458-1824 or email at tmbennettplumbing@gmail.com.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and repaired an electrical circuit that was dead. Had the proper equipment, training, experience, etc. Job complete in a half hour or less.

10/21/2012

john J.

He furnished a sink, all drain and water pipe (and all incidentals such as els, solder, etc.). I decided to move the planned location and he complied. The work was exemplary. Well done.

Description of Work
Purchase and install a laundry sink in garage.

08/03/2011

kellie M.

Tyler responded to our phone call promptly and came right over on a Saturday. We found his web page advertisement which said that he had a year of experience-don't let that fool you. He actually has more experience than that and we even recommended to him that he change that to include his experience working for others as a plumber. Tyler had all the tools for a young person just starting out. He set up a camera and ran it into our drains and showed us where the tree roots were invading our pipes. He took care of the problem by cutting the roots. He was very professional and quite a nice person. We would definitely use him again the next time we need a plumber.

Description of Work
Tyler cut tree roots that were invading our drains. I honestly don't remember what we spent for the service. The cost that I entered is just a rough estimate.

Blue Bear Plumbing & Drain

Blue Bear Plumbing & Drain is San Diego North County’s plumbing company of choice. With over 50 years of combined experience between our technicians and advisory team, we are quickly becoming the plumber San Diego residents trust with their most complex plumbing problems. We do drain repair, water heater installs, water heater repairs, faucet repair, toilet repair, water leak repair, slab leak repair, shower repair, sewer line repair, re-piping, tankless water heater installs, gas line installation, and more. When hiring a plumbing company in San Diego, it is important to find one you can trust. We service northern San Diego County including Vista, Carlsbad, Oceanside, San Marcos, Escondido, Solana Beach, and Encinitas.

Offers by Blue Bear Plumbing & Drain on Angi
    ASI The White Glove Guys!

The White Glove Guys are San Diego's BEST Heating, A/C, Plumbing and Solar Panels provider. We are passionate about providing homeowner with the safest, healthiest, most energy efficient and comfortable home. Family owned & operated since 1952. Financing available. License #: 513115. Additional email - mbaldwin@asiheatingandair.com. Additional contact name - Nick Reid.

Jack's Plumbing & Heating INC.

Jacks plumbing and Heating is a family owned and operated plumbing company covering all areas of plumbing and heating from the smallest to the largest repairs and replacements. We provide the highest quality service at a competitive price and we are fully licensed and insured (Lic. #1093517). Most estimates are free, all pricing is based on flat rates and we offer a 10% discount to all Angie's list first time callers.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

WATER HEATER REPAIRS OR REPLACEMENTS, FAUCET REPAIRS OR REPLACEMENTS, WATER LEAKS, TOILET REPAIRS, DRAIN CLEANING, VIDEO SEWER INSPECTION, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, GAS LINES, SUMP PUMPS, WHOLE HOUSE REPIPES, SEWER REPAIRS