T.M. Bennett Plumbing & Drain

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2011

T.M. Bennett Plumbing & Drain is licensed, bonded, insured and also a member of the Better Business Bureau. All work is guaranteed as specified upon completion of work. Free on site no obligation estimates. Serving North San Diego County (North of 52 Fwy) Competitive rates and quality service you can trust!...

Plumbing Plus

Customers have been turning to our knowledgeable team of Poway plumbing professionals at Plumbing Plus since 1984. Our company is local, family-owned, and trusted throughout San Diego County. Our team works hard to build long lasting relationships with all of our customers so that they never have to think twice when plumbing problems arise. We have an A rating on Angie’s List for plumbers in San Diego and also an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. With over 60,000 jobs successfully handled and over 80% of our customers being repeats and referrals, it’s easy to see why so many people prefer Plumbing Plus. Call to schedule your service today and see the difference our expert plumbers can make.

Offers by Plumbing Plus on Angi
Rooter Ranger Plumbing - San Diego

WELCOME to ROOTER RANGER PLUMBING for ALL your plumbing needs RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL. We specialize in Rooter & Drain Cleaning. We offer a $67 DRAIN CLEANING SPECIAL (w/proper/easy access). We off a 10% Discount for Seniors, Military personnel and First Responders! We are a family owned business and our customers are our number one priority. Rooter Ranger provides plumbing repair services, drain cleaning, line maintenance, inspections, water leak repairs and trenchless sewer repairs. Rooter Ranger is here for ALL your plumbing needs. We are Covid-19 compliant and when our technician arries to evaluate the situation, he will provide you with a FREE ESTIMATE. There is no trip charge to come out to give you a Free estimate and no work will be done without your approval! Check us out on Yelp and see all our 5 star reviews. Rooter Ranger Plumbing is open for service 24/7 including all holidays. CALL NOW for all your plumbing needs and inquiries! 1-619-313-4808 or 1-858-810-9988

Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing

Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing is a leading 24 hour provider of Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning services throughout San Diego County. We offer Repairs, Installations and Maintenance for residential homes. The company is Licensed, Bonded, Insured and is 100% family owned and operated. Our service areas cover all of San Diego County including Central San Diego, East County, North and South Counties. The company's primary product lines include American Standard, Mitsubishi Ductless Splits, Bradford and White, Navian, Noritz and all other major brands of Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing equipment. All Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing employees undergo extensive training and are background checked upon hire. You can trust Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing to respect your home, your family and provide you with the 5 Star service you deserve.

Offers by Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing on Angi

05/01/2019

Tylar arrived promptly, and replaced the needed items. He also suggested a type of pipe so we could replace it ourselves if needed in the future. He had completed work previously for us, and has always done an outstanding job.

Description of Work
We needed a new faucet and regulator at our home.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

10/15/2016

Great. This is the best plumber I've run across. He was referred to us by our nephew. We've had a number of plumbers look at the problem and take apart the cartridge/valve that controls the flow. The blockage is from a precipitate in the copper feeder lines. All previous plumbers suggested opening up the wall to get at the piping but none noticed that a screen upstream of the valve was blocked by precipitate. Tylar cleaned it out quickly and the shower is totally functional. While I might have to periodically clean the screen myself in the future, Tylar quickly (~40 minutes) found the problem and fixed it. Not only was the bill very reasonable but he and his partner were courteous and generally entertaining. I just want other people to know about this business. Ken

Description of Work
Hot water supply in our shower was blocked

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

10/04/2016

Valves were installed and tested properly

Description of Work
New outside valves

10/15/2015

One by one, Tyler carefully evaluated the issue, and fixed each issue with care and quality. I appreciate the thoughtfulness of his approach since each issue had nuanced details requiring special consideration. Job well done.

Description of Work
The job included a number of small plumbing issues in our house that needed to be fixed.

03/08/2015

T.M. Bennett Plumbing was excellent. Tylar and partner arrived punctual at 7:30am and started the list of work to do. They were professional and knew exactly what they were doing and did great job. I can't say enough good things about them and their work. They were excellent and I will call them again for any plumbing issues we have.

Description of Work
Installed Water Heater Installed outside shower with hot water Replaced 2 water main valves Replaced 3 toilet valves Replaced water pressure valve Completely rebuilt 2 Toto toilets replacing all parts and seals. Fixed shower head pipe and replaced shower head

02/04/2015

My mother's home needed to have all of the water pipes replaced and rerouted from the slab to the attic. When hiring a service professional I want the following: Ability Common sense Attention to detail Professionalism Reasonable rates T.M. Bennett excels in all these areas. Tylar, Mike, and Ryan worked on the project in our home. Some would consider me a demanding customer. Throughout the entire project Tylar was willing to listen to all my concerns, addressed those concerns, and was professional. In the future if I ever have a plumbing issue I will be hiring T.M. Bennett.

Description of Work
All of the water pipes were replaced and rerouted from the house slab to the attic. These are plumbing projects which are considered to be at a more advanced level compared to a lot of other plumbing work.

12/09/2014

He’s amazing. I used him for years and he’s so good. Whenever I needed him I’d call. He even fixed a problem at my neighbor’s house that they couldn’t handle while they were out of town. He was so nice.

Description of Work
He's done all sorts of plumbing work.

04/02/2014

He's absolutely excellent. He knows so much more to do the job and he shares that information. He's very thorough, helpful and very explicit about information. So I never thought like he was hiding anything. He's doing half of the job and he's just a very honest person. He's very good, very fast, clean like nothing's never left messy and he has a lot of integrity. I got nothing to say but great things about him. Since we've been using him, he's grown the company by twice as much. He's very impressive and very well-trained. He knows his job and he also training other people to do work as well. He's been our plumber for 2 years and we trust him because he's extremely trustworthy. His price is very reasonable. He always includes people in his assessment. He did his job well done.

Description of Work
I used the plumbing service by drain cleaning of T.M. Bennett Plumbing & Drain.

Category drain cleaning

02/14/2014

Tylar Bennett and his assistant arrived on time, inspected all the connections in my unit, gave me a cost estimate (which he met), and performed the work promptly and professionally. There were no and quot;high-pressure,and quot; or and quot;scareand quot; tactics. Tellingly, he advised me that my ten-year-old water heater likely had several more years life. He answered all my (dumb) questions in a knowledgable and friendly fashion. I hope it'll be a while, obviously, but I wouldn't hesitate to call him again for my account or that of our HOA association. John Carlsbad

Description of Work
Replaced all connections behind three toilets, five sinks, dishwasher and clothes washer; Replaced shower and kitchen sink taps. Inspected all other plumbing connections in my unit. (Recently performed excellent work at reasonable price in repairing an underground leak for our HOA.)

11/26/2013

Tylar was great. Light every other review, he was timely, professional, clean, and fast. In the period of 1 day he managed to get the city permit, procure the materials, cut concrete, dig a 2 foot deep trench, make the gas connections and repair the gas lines to the stove, get the work inspected by both the city and SDGE, back fill and do the concrete work. He and Mike looked tired by the end of the day, but they did a great job! My house was built in the 50's so I'm sure I'll be needing more work done at some point, and I know who I'll be calling.

Description of Work
We had a gas line blockage that required a new pipe to be trenched in from the house to the detached garage and under our concrete patio. We also had Taylor replace a couple stem valves and install a new faucet since he was already there.

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

WATER HEATER REPAIRS OR REPLACEMENTS, FAUCET REPAIRS OR REPLACEMENTS, WATER LEAKS, TOILET REPAIRS, DRAIN CLEANING, VIDEO SEWER INSPECTION, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, GAS LINES, SUMP PUMPS, WHOLE HOUSE REPIPES, SEWER REPAIRS

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa