STEVE'S SCREENS

Founded 1975 • With Angi since September 2004

FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS, ESTABLISHED IN CARLSBAD VILLAGE 1975. OVER FORTY YEARS SERVING NORTH SAN DIEGO COUNTY....

The Screen Expert

For durable window and door screens that keep the bugs out, choose custom screen repair from The Screen Expert. Based in Carlsbad, California, we offer industry leading screen repair for windows and sliding doors. We have a 14 foot mobile trailer that we park at your location to repair your screen or build you a brand new one. When you choose us, we always use the highest quality screens and framing materials to give you the professional grade screen you deserve.

05/15/2013

Laureen G.

Steve was prompt on his scheduled times and had the replacement made in about a week from his first visit.

Description of Work
We wanted to replace a screen on our sliding patio door with a doggy door screen. We contacted several companies who wanted to sell us an entire door (sliding glass doors, frame, etc.), when all we wanted was a sliding screen replaced. Steve was able to make exactly what we wanted and needed, a sliding screen with a built in doggy door.

09/19/2007

Audrey D.

I don t live in the area where my rental property is and they were very nice about everything. I asked them to send me the bill and they did that with no problem. They could ve done anything to that house and I wouldn t know it because I don t live there. I am so glad that I could trust them enough to do the right thing.

Description of Work
They installed 6 screens on my rental property.

04/20/2007

TIM C.

Steve was very professional and provided excellent service from start to finish. His screen door was well-made and very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Steve and his daughter came to my house to give me an estimate on a new screen door. He followed up less than a week later to install the screen.

07/27/2005

JOSE A.

STEVE AND HIS DAUGHTER CAME OUT TO DO THE MEASUREMENT AND INSTALLATION. THE SCREENS HE BUILT ARE ALL CUSTOM SIZED, AND THEY WERE VERY WELL ORGANIZED ON THE # AND PLACEMENT. THEY WERE BOTH VERY FRIENDLY, AND PLEASANT TO WORK WITH.

Description of Work
BUILT 15 NEW SCREENS, MEASURED, PICK UP/DELIVER AND INSTALL.

09/25/2004

JERIANN Y.

THIS IS A LOCAL CARLSBAD COMPANY WHO I HAVE USED OVER THE PAST 18 YEARS. THE COMPANY HAS A VERY GOOD REPUTATION AND THEY DO QUALITY WORK. HE IS PROMPT AND EFFICIENT AND VERY GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES. I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANY WINDOW SCREENS HE HAS REPLACED OVER THE YEARS.

Description of Work
REPLACED SCREENS ON 6 WINDOWS.

Category screen repair

CUSTOM SCREEN CRAFTSMANSHIP FOR ALUMINUM WINDOW SCREENS & SCREEN DOORS, DOORS AND WINDOWS RESCREENED, GLASSINE, PET DOORS & GRILLS, PET SCREEN & SUN, SHADE SCREEN. WE INSTALL SECURITY SLIDING SCREEN DOORS.

VANISHING SCREENS, RETRACTABLE, INVISIBLE, MAGIC SCREENS; SECURITY WINDOW SCREENS, SECURITY SWINGING DOOR SCREENS, ARCHED SCREENS, GLASS AND GLASS-RELATED PRODUCTS. WE SCREEN WOODEN DOORS AND WOODEN WINDOW FRAMES BUT DO NOT BUILD OR INSTALL THEM.