Lizardi Builders Construction Inc.

Founded 2011 •

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2021

2707 Via Juanita

Carlsbad, CA 92010

We are a family-run General Contracting and Disaster Restoration Services company. We work with both commercial and residential properties, as a local one-stop solution for full mitigation, restoration and reconstruction....

Resposiveness

water damage restoration (4)mold removal (3)biohazard cleanup (1)drywall (5)interior painting (1)home remodeling (1)home builder (1)plumbers (1)

07/09/2020

They were good,nice,fast and they have a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall and Plumbing

CATEGORY drywall,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2020

07/08/2020

Very well. The owner seemed very knowledgeable. Gave me a great price. He completed the job very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

07/08/2020

Excellent! Very meticulous. In some cases my flood damage required segments of drywall needing replacement that were matched perfectly regarding texture and paint. I have had need for this type of work in the past based on water damage, however I was truly impressed for the first time EVER with the job site cleanliness and work quality. The Lizardi team are consummate professionals!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold testing, mitigation and repair

CATEGORY mold removal

07/07/2020

It was excellent. Very detailed oriented, the work was excellent, the paint job was absolutely perfect, on time everyday, cleaned everything as soon as they were done, and they were open to suggestions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the outside of the house - patio area, balcony, changed the wood beam.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

07/07/2020

It was great, I used them all the time. They were professional, easy to work with and they also clean up after themselves. They were very trustworthy as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They patched up our bathroom walls, from plumbing to electrical. They also did our kitchen and our whole upstairs and the paneling as well.

CATEGORY home remodeling

07/07/2020

Excellent and quality work. These guys are awesome, easy to work with, timely and took care of everything for me, including all the communication with my insurance company. So happy with this company and recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold mitigation and remodel

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,water damage restoration,interior painters,mold removal,biohazard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

07/06/2020

It was great. They're a great company. They did a phenomenal job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided construction. They did drywall.

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

07/05/2020

I am so lucky to have found Lizardi Construction. My restaurant had a fire and needed a lot of repairs done as quickly as possible and I was having trouble getting my insurance to pay. Lizardi Construction helped mediate between me and my insurance company taking a lot of stress off of our shoulders. They also did an excellent job with the repairs. I can’t recommend them enough. Thank you Lizardi ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fire damage repairs

CATEGORY water damage restoration,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2020

06/30/2020

Lizardi Builders did restoration work for a flood in my house. They did a great job! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND hiring them! My house flood and the damage that it caused was devastating and very stressful. Carlos and his team took care of everything! They did all of the reconstruction work that replaced everything. They did a beautiful job, and my house looks like new! Carlos is so friendly, professional ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flood damage with all the repairs

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

06/30/2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold testing, mitigation and repair

CATEGORY drywall,water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

Mitigation, Restoration, Abatement, Water/Flood/Mold/Fire/Smoke Damage, Drywall, T-Bar Ceilings, Metal Stud Framing, Remodels, Estimating, General Contracting, Construction, Painting, Tenant Improvements, First-Class Customer Service, and Superior Craftsmanship.