Laptops Plus West - Carlsbad

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2010

Computer Sales

Laptops Plus West (formerly known as 619Laptops) has been providing professional computer repair services in San Diego since 1996. Locally owned and operated with three San Diego laptop repair stores, we also offer Express Mail-In Service. Put your home or business computer in the hands of a trusted A+ rated company with the Better Business Bureau for excellent and reliable San Diego computer repair services. At Laptops Plus West, we are your San Diego computer repair service connection. We know when you have a computer repair problem you want a service company that is competent and one you can trust. You can be assured that your important data on your computer, whether financial or personal, will be secure with us. We have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating for a reason – we earned it with hard work and dedication to serving our customers with honesty and integrity. If you want the job done right the first time, every time, call Laptops Plus West. We provide California Computer Repair and Nationwide Computer Repair Services. At Laptops Plus West we know how important your computer is to your daily life and we want to get you back on track. We want you to know what it will cost to repair your computer upfront so we have listed several common services and given them Flat Rate Pricing. Important notes about services at Laptops Plus West: We do all our work in our local store and guarantee your satisfaction. We have a large inventory of parts, but some parts must be special ordered that can delay the turnaround time. Our Toll Free Number will direct you to your nearest Computer Repair Location 888-SD LAPTOPS (888-735-2786) Mention Angies List And Get $25 Off Repair!...

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

06/02/2014

They are making it very user friendly for me. They are patient and friendly toward me. I am very happy with the services.

Description of Work
They helped me set up my lap top and scanner.

Category computer repair

08/22/2011

When I returned they had installed the new operating system, but had failed to backup my computer causing me to lose all of the files I had stored on the computer. They apologized and deducted the charge for backup ... obviously the minimum they could do because they had not done it. Only later did I discover that in all likelihood the only thing I needed to do was to run a registry check-up progr...

Description of Work
My computer was behaving erratically and was very slow in its operation. I took it to this repair service and they told me that they had to install a new operating system. For an extra fee of $85 they would backup my computer so that I would not lose my data or files.

Category computer repair

3 Day Express Repair $42.50, Laptop Screen Replacement Labor Rate $42.50, Keyboard Replacement $42.50, Same Day Express Repair $85,Laptops Password Removal $42.50, Laptop Hinge Replacement $42.50, Laptop Touchpad Replacement $42.50, Laptops Inverter Replacement $42.50, Format & Reload Operating System $99, Preventative Laptop Cleaning (dust, pet hair, over heating) $42.50, Laptop Memory (RAM) Upgrade $42.50,Delux Data Back Up & Restore $149, Economy Back Up $85, Laptop Rentals $25 Per Day

Printer Repair, But we do outsource with a great company and we serve as a drop off location for them.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover