Junk King San Diego North

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2013

Hauling and Junk Removal...

GTI Hauling

Junk removal Furniture Grass and yard clean ups Demolition clean up Construction Debris clean up Clean Field dirt removal Ect.

B & J Hauling

You chuck it. We truck it! Our company provides variety of services, including demolition and hauling service, garbage and junk removal, recycling, fence repair and more. Call us!

02/06/2021

Super fast response (2 minutes after leaving get a quote in this site). We face time so I could show him the items needing to be hauled. The worker came within 20 minutes and hauled it all away. The worker were very nice and pleasant. To top everything off he gave me a first time discount. Highly recommend his services. I will be calling him again for sure.

Description of Work
Hauling miscellaneous items from cleaning out my garage.

Category garbage collection

07/09/2019

Great. I told them I got an estimate from another company that was lower so we were going to use the other company. They lowered their price by $50 to match the other one. So we chose them and they did a great job.

Description of Work
Remove demolished shed and other junk.

10/01/2018

They sent one person to disconnect the spa's electricity when I wasn't home. The next day two other men came to remove the spa. They showed me how the first man left the electrical - bare wires hanging out of a tube. I had been told he would safely close off the wire ends. The two haulers didn't want to mess with the electrical so I had to get someone else to do it. To Junk King's credit, the mana...

Description of Work
Disconnect and remove spa

08/30/2018

This is a reliable business. They showed up on time, were very courteous and helpful, their price was right. They even gave me a discount because the stuff did not take as much room up in their truck as they expected. I would would use their services again if needed.

Description of Work
hauling old ,non recyclable furniture, a dolly and an electric lawn mower.

08/28/2018

Excellent job - and great clean up.

Description of Work
Hauled away broken concrete from slab

07/17/2017

Everything went really well. They were on time, energetic, and thorough.

Description of Work
I had a palm tree that had been cut down and the trunk and branches needed to be hauled away. They also took some rocks that I didn't need.

07/17/2017

I think the price was fair as far as other companies that were more. They threw it over my balcony into their truck. It was very entertaining. I would use them again, unless I had another company that would take it for free.

Description of Work
They removed an old sofa and love seat.

06/27/2017

Great - the truck showed u\up on time after calling ahead, and the crew took care of everything.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous accumulated trash too big for the cans had to be hauled away.

06/04/2017

I'm sure they gave me an estimate, it seemed high. It seemed like they were really specialized. I think they overpriced themselves. I wasn't interested at all. They were vaguely expensive.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate for hauling.

12/21/2016

The service was good. They did an A work. What stood out was their speed. They did it quickly. I would not use them again because they are too expensive.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for Junk King of North San Diego. They just took some things out to their truck.

Category junk removal

We remove all clutter and unwanted material from your home or business.

No hazardous materials