Junk King San Diego North

Carlsbad, CA 92010

Hauling and Junk Removal

02/06/2021

Nora T.

Super fast response (2 minutes after leaving get a quote in this site). We face time so I could show him the items needing to be hauled. The worker came within 20 minutes and hauled it all away. The worker were very nice and pleasant. To top everything off he gave me a first time discount. Highly recommend his services. I will be calling him again for sure.

Description of Work
Hauling miscellaneous items from cleaning out my garage.

Category garbage collection

07/09/2019

Linda M.

Great. I told them I got an estimate from another company that was lower so we were going to use the other company. They lowered their price by $50 to match the other one. So we chose them and they did a great job.

Description of Work
Remove demolished shed and other junk.

10/01/2018

Nancy H.

They sent one person to disconnect the spa's electricity when I wasn't home. The next day two other men came to remove the spa. They showed me how the first man left the electrical - bare wires hanging out of a tube. I had been told he would safely close off the wire ends. The two haulers didn't want to mess with the electrical so I had to get someone else to do it. To Junk King's credit, the manager agreed to also take away a wooden table top at no extra charge.

Description of Work
Disconnect and remove spa

08/30/2018

Paulette S.

This is a reliable business. They showed up on time, were very courteous and helpful, their price was right. They even gave me a discount because the stuff did not take as much room up in their truck as they expected. I would would use their services again if needed.

Description of Work
hauling old ,non recyclable furniture, a dolly and an electric lawn mower.

08/28/2018

Betty S.

Excellent job - and great clean up.

Description of Work
Hauled away broken concrete from slab

07/17/2017

LOUISE J.

Everything went really well. They were on time, energetic, and thorough.

Description of Work
I had a palm tree that had been cut down and the trunk and branches needed to be hauled away. They also took some rocks that I didn't need.

07/17/2017

Meredith R.

I think the price was fair as far as other companies that were more. They threw it over my balcony into their truck. It was very entertaining. I would use them again, unless I had another company that would take it for free.

Description of Work
They removed an old sofa and love seat.

06/27/2017

Robert G.

Great - the truck showed u\up on time after calling ahead, and the crew took care of everything.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous accumulated trash too big for the cans had to be hauled away.

06/04/2017

Randy Z.

I'm sure they gave me an estimate, it seemed high. It seemed like they were really specialized. I think they overpriced themselves. I wasn't interested at all. They were vaguely expensive.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate for hauling.

Category hauling services

I'm sorry that you had a poor experience with a different Junk King provider however I do not service Santa Monica CA.

12/21/2016

Freeda A.

The service was good. They did an A work. What stood out was their speed. They did it quickly. I would not use them again because they are too expensive.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for Junk King of North San Diego. They just took some things out to their truck.

11/14/2016

Janet S.

They got at least 3/4 of it before reaching a full load, which was my limit at this time.

Description of Work
Clean out an accumulation of junk and debris of many years

11/06/2016

DEBORAH S.

I called to schedule a pick-up and was given an estimate and a 2-hour window. On the day of the pick-up, I received a call from the driver about 15 minutes before they arrived, which was within the 2-hour window that had been provided. The 2-man crew looked at the items to be picked up and initially gave a higher amount for removal. However, since the amount of space required for my items fell between a quarter and half of the truck, they honored the original estimate that I had been given. The crew removed the items efficiently and carefully and was very professional. I would definitely use their services again. I also like the fact that they work with charities and donate furniture that is in good condition.

Description of Work
I had a queen mattress, sofa, and recliner hauled away.

08/09/2016

William C.

Came on time. Removed all of the articles requested out of the garage.

Description of Work
Hauling of objects from the garage.

07/18/2016

Yasin L.

OThe we're on time, and took my junk.

Description of Work
Junk removal

07/07/2016

Two man crew was efficient and friendly

Description of Work
Junk hauled away

07/06/2016

Two man crew was efficient and friendly

Description of Work
Junk hauled away

07/06/2016

Two man crew was efficient and friendly

Description of Work
Junk hauled away

04/11/2016

Samantha T.

As part of our pending move, we've been purging a lot of stuff that we've held on to for too long, and also had a lot of boxes from new furniture from the new house. We contacted Junk King on Sunday afternoon, and immediately got a response. Their customer service rep said that the best and most accurate way to give an estimate was to have a team come out to the house to look at it in person. They gave us a window of 8-10am on Monday. I asked that they come as early as possible. At 7:40, we got a phone call that the team was on its way and would be here in 30 minutes. When they arrived, they explained how their service works, took a look at the stuff that we needed to have removed and gave us a price that was actually way lower than we'd expected. They were very quick loading everything in their truck and then were on their way. They were both very professional and friendly, and I'd use them again in the future without hesitation.

Description of Work
We contacted them to have a bunch of cardboard boxes and other miscellaneous trash removed.

03/11/2016

Judi W.

The drivers called ahead and showed up on time. They took EVERYTHING from the storage shed and the old pool cover that had been left behind by the former home owner. They were professional, quick, and had a good sense of humor. It was a most enjoyable experience. I would recommend Junk King to anyone who needed stuff hauled away.

Description of Work
Hauled away storage shed junk and an old pool cover.

02/15/2016

Brenda A.

I felt deceived by the coupon. I would swear it said up to 3 cu. yards since my husband went outside and stepped it off and measured the height after reading it on Angie's. When they came they said the coupon was only good for one pickup truck load (whatever that is) and this would be an additional charge of more about triple the price. I needed the pile gone so went ahead and paid. They loaded the entire pile into their truck bed and left. The coupon was on its expiration date when ordered and was removed by the time the work was done so I couldn't check it. I can't prove malfeasance on their part but still it's hard not to feel this was a bait and switch.

Description of Work
Removed green yard waste.

Category hauling services

Thank you for your feedback. I have added additional clarity to the big deal going forward. The deal you purchased was for 3 cubic yards (this is the volume a standard pickup truck will hold) we use a dump truck that holds 18 cubic yards. I'm sorry for the miscommunication & lack of clarity in the deal that was offered.

02/09/2016

Deborah T.

I would be happy to use this company again.

Description of Work
They came promptly and removed my small amount of junk! Very courteous and professional.

06/05/2015

Terri G.

They were great. Called ahead and said they could come by earlier if that was okay. Climbed up and down our canyon slope many times to remove a half a truck of old wood, siding, etc. I wrote out a check for a much larger amount - just happy to have it done. They had me tear up the check and took a large discount off because of my Angie's List affiliation. They also take credit cards, yeah. They were very pleasant. I know my husband is going to be so pleased to have this chore off his list!

Description of Work
Removed old siding and lumber from the bottom of our canyon that once was a clubhouse for my kids,

05/04/2015

Eric K.

I'm very happy with Junk King's service. I booked the service on Angie's list, received an email later that day to set up a time to get an estimate, which they were able to do on a Sunday. The two-man crew arrived on time and gave me a fair quote for the services to be performed. They were in and out in 45 minutes including sweeping up the area afterward. If I had to do this job myself it probably would have taken two full weekend days. The guys in the crew were were professional, hard-working and great to work with. I'll definitely call Junk King again for any hauling job I have in the future.

Description of Work
Removed a large pile of yard waste from my front yard.

08/20/2014

lisa J.

Absolutely wonderful on time greeted with a handshake they ask me did I wanted them to sweep up the site and I no, that I will it later myself, but the fact that they offered was very nice

Description of Work
They did their job very polite good customer service which I like and I will be calling them back if needed I'm glad to have them in my personal Angie's list directory. May God bless them and keep them safe as they do their job.

Category hauling services

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for using Junk King for your debris removal needs. We value your business and appreciate your recognition. God Bless you also and all of us at Junk King wish you well. Larry

08/12/2014

Evan L.

Called for quote on Monday morning. Offered to come by during the afternoon for free quote and pick if satisfied with price. They were prompt, received called 30 minutes before arrival, employees were very polite, worked quickly and cleaned up area before leaving. From first called to final pick up very professional.

Description of Work
picked up yard debris

Category hauling services

[member name removed], Thank you for the kind review and for using Junk King to serve your needs. I am glad for the recognition about how polite the team was and that we cleaned up afterwards. We want you to really see the value of using Junk King. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future. Regards, Larry

Secure Hauling and Junk Removal

My name is Evan, a San Diego native, a devoted and dedicated single dad to an amazing daughter, and I’m looking provide the best possible services to my local community and help anywhere I’m able to. I remove all unwanted items, junk hauling, yard debris removal, trash removal, and more! Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

Uri's Bobcat Services

Uris Bobcat services offers skid steer and mini excavator services for clean ups, concrete, asphalt demolition and hauling away dirt. Dump trailer and containers are available.

2022 Super Service Award

J & B Solution

J&B Solutions is a DVBE certified dump trailer rental, junk haul off and street sweeping business that services all of San Diego County. We are Disabled Veteran and Minority owned/operated. Specializing in everything sweeping, from Construction Cleanup, to parking lot sweeping and HOA. We also offer dump trailer rental and junk haul off. We will work 7 days a week for both private and prevailing wage rates. J&B strives to give the best possible customer service, highest of quality performance and unbeatable attitude when working for and with its local community. We service our clients in a quick, effective and professional manner, by keeping their work area and surrounding business as well kept as a brand new install. We focus on keeping San Diego as visibly clear and healthy by disposing of any harmful materials and everyday waste at each location. Email us today to get an easy and fast quote.

2022 Super Service Award

We remove all clutter and unwanted material from your home or business.

No hazardous materials