Day and Knight Moving

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

10% Military discount 10% Senior discount...

Top Shelf Delivery and Moving

Top Shelf Delivery and Moving

At Top Shelf Delivery and Moving, a California State Public Utility Commission (PUC) licensed and fully insured moving company (MTR 0191582), we strive to provide professional white glove furniture delivery and installation services. Although our specialty is working with designers to receive, inspect, store, and deliver items. we also love helping residential and retail customers with their moving and delivery needs. Experience top shelf service at an affordable price! Call for an estimate today.

01/25/2016

Everything was good. The guys were really what they said they were.  They worked very well.  They didn't seem overworked and were very punctual.  They told me that they didn't work more than one job in a day which may seem strange but after using another mover the night before I felt they had a great unique characteristic about them.  The previous guys seemed to need lots of breaks due to the shea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving apartment contents after an attempted job the night before by another moving company that didn't get to finish.

11/08/2015

Day and Knight was great! They have fantastic service and are very good at communicating. They kept me informed about when they would be coming, they responded very quickly, and they did the job well. The movers were professional and very polite. I would definitely highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Day and Knight Movers moved a solid wood armoire upstairs to my master bedroom. Another mover had tried to move it and they were unable to do it. Day and Knight moved it with 2 guys! The movers also set up the TV in the armoire.

08/26/2013

We had a great experience with Day & Knight. Blake was terrific! Positive and calm. Very helpful and accommodating with our move. Packed us when we had planned to pack most of our things on our own. He and his crew really came through for us. We so appreciated all that they did. The long day, and the extra added day we needed. We would use them for any move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packed and moved my home.

CATEGORY moving companies

Commercial and Residential packing, moving, piano moving, load & unload rental trucks and trailers, move within home.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal