We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

AG Housekeeping

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2007

2772 Roosevelt St Unit 2372

Carlsbad, CA 92008

Housekeeping...

06/21/2019

Collette F.

The cleaning staff ALWAYS does an excellent job! They have been cleaning my house for over five years. The quality of their work has always been outstanding!!! Past cleaning services have started out great but soon some work has been shoddy. Not AG Housekeeping; their work has been constistently of the highest quality.

Description of Work
housecleaning

10/11/2017

Brian M.

Ana has seen my bachelor pad, my first apartment, and now my first home with my girlfriend and our baby. Though my place is kept a lot cleaner thanks to my gf, our home can go from clean to feeling like an episode of hoarders in a matter of minutes thanks to our little guy and lack of sleep. Some days I don't know what I would do without Ana and her girls. That gleeful peace I get walking into a shinny clean house is a feeling I cherish, even if it only lasts a few days, or hours. They say having a housekeeper is a luxury but to a new dad it feels like a necessity! Thanks Ana and co for being there all these years from recycling beer bottles and trying to remove the dude smell from my apartment, to helping us have a clean home for our little dude.

Description of Work
Biweekly house cleaning.

Category house cleaning

[Member Name Removed]thank you so much for your review! It has been a wonderful experience watching your family grow over the years. Thank you for choosing us to clean your home, and we appreciate the funny and kind words :)

12/23/2015

Jennifer O.

The cleaning was excellent. They were fast and accurate. They were reliable and punctual. Too bad they are highly dishonest.

Description of Work
The most disappointing thing they did is steal. The first time I was in denial but it happened a more couple times. They snooped through areas they were not even supposed to clean. They were very calculating and stole very expensive sentimental items one at a time. These are definitely NOT people you want to trust with the key to your home.

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed] I think there's been a mistake. The cleaning you referenced is of October 2015. The last time we cleaned your house was March 30th 2015. At which time you said due to financial related issues we would not be continuing to clean your house. We cleaned your house for years and I trust my girls. If they are in fact stealing trust me I would want to know immediately. Since its been months since our last cleaning I no longer have your contact info. Please call me 760-310-7130 I would greatly like to resolve this issue. Happy holidays.

10/27/2015

Marie M.

20101Ana did a truly professional job of cleaning our home. We are home exchangers. When our French home exchange partners left our home, they called Ana to clean. We arrived from abroad to a sparkling clean home which rivaled a first rate hotel. Thank you, Ana!

Description of Work
Ana cleaned our home, including changing sheets and all the beds.

10/23/2015

Loraine C.

Ana and her team are wonderful. They are very thorough and leave the whole house spotless. She is very willing to work with me if I have to switch days, or have a special event. Reliable, hard-working, and honest - everything you want in a cleaning service!

Description of Work
Ana has cleaned my home every two weeks for about two years now.

10/07/2015

molly H.

I used them 3 times. The first time the owner came and that was good but after that, it was not so good. I will not use them again. They scratched my new wood floor and broke something without telling me. She was better but the people she sent in were in a really big rush. They would finish as first as they could and never go the extra mile. I think their price was fair for house cleaning. They weren't very responsive when I told them they'd scraped my floor in more than one place and I'd already told them not to use a vacuum on it.

Description of Work
They did house cleaning.

Category house cleaning

I am sorry we did not do a satisfactory job. Thank you for your business.

09/09/2015

Lisa C.

Ana and her team were awesome!!! Very nice and professional. She also recommended a few cleaning products and what to use on what.

Description of Work
Ana and her team were amazing. They cleaned my entire home and it's looks beautiful.

06/07/2015

Eric B.

Ana and her team were amazing. I've had housekeepers over the years and they are by far the best. Outstanding service and I'll be having her back on a monthly basis.

Description of Work
Cleaned entire house.

04/27/2015

Collette F.

They've been outstanding. I've had them clean my house every two weeks per year, and the quality has been very high each time. They cleaned the house from top to bottom.

Description of Work
I used AG Housekeeping.

02/12/2015

Sheri B.

We can't say enough about Ana and her helper. They were on time and worked and worked to get our house back to where it should be. They did every nook & cranny to absolute perfection. The shower was especially awful and it looks brand new, the toilets too. They did all the wood blinds one by one. We can absolutely recommend Ana to make your house sparkle. We are going to have her come on a regular basis to keep our home looking brand new!!! Thanks, Ana!!

Description of Work
Very Deep Cleaning

10/24/2014

RONA K.

Ana and her team were a pleasure to work with. The house was cleaned thoroughly and always looked terrific. They were always on time and were honest and reliable. I recommend this service highly and will use them again in our new home.

Description of Work
They thoroughly cleaned our house after the movers finished. Previously, Ana had cleaned our home twice a week for several months.

10/22/2014

Collette F.

I had them come in April for a deep cleaning and it was outstanding. I scheduled them to come every 2 weeks and they have been coming for 6 months. I am happy to say that they have been outstanding every time they come. They are on time. They get right to work. The house is sparkling. Anna, the owner, and a helper comes out. I've had other cleaning services at other homes none of which were as good as Anna's. They truly are the best housecleaning service I've ever used. I found her on Angie's List.

Description of Work
They cleaned the entire house, 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, kitchen, living and dining room.

10/21/2014

Collette F.

Ana and her helper showed up on time. After I showed her what needed to be done, she and her helper got right to work. They worked steadily throughout the morning. Ana was very professional. She cheerfully did what I asked. At my request, they did the master bedroom first so that my two dogs and I could hang out there while the rest of the house was cleaned. When they were done, the entire house was cleaned and everything sparkled! There were nice little touches too, i.e. how they made the bed and arranged the pillow cases; how the toilet paper and tissues were folded; how things were arranged in the kitchen. I've had several cleaning services at prior homes. None of them were as good as AG Housekeeping. The service Ana supplied was great!!! I will definitely hire her to clean my home on a regular basis now.

Description of Work
Did a deep cleaning of my 2 bedroom/2 bath house. Everything was very dirty prior to the cleaning as I was not able to clean it due to injury. Ana and her helper cleaned the house top to bottom. They cleaned the kitchen and both bathrooms, dusted all the furniture and knick-knacks; made the bed; straightened; vacuumed all the floors and steam cleaned the tile.

10/10/2014

Vlncent C.

She comes all by herself, and does an amazing job. Any other service wants to bring a lot of people, but I like having her come and she does a great job. She got a lot of work done with just one person.

Description of Work
Housekeeping

06/02/2014

Kris B.

While talking on the phone, the person seemed distracted. I would have preferred her to tell me she was unable to come or handle another housekeeping job. I gave her an opportunity to say she was too busy. Not ok to not show up without a notice. My time is also valuable.

Description of Work
Seemed rushed on the phone while making the appointment. Did not show up.

Category house cleaning

Hello [Member Name]. I'm apologize that you're upset . but you never gave me your address. Without the address I can show up.

04/18/2014

Thomas F.

Anna responded immediately to our request for a quote and we set-up a date & time for her to stop by the house. She arrived on schedule and gave us a fair price to perform an initial "deep cleaning" of the house as it had been awhile between house cleaners. The service was scheduled and was performed beautifully. The house sparkled and we were impressed because it took her team a whole hour longer then expected - but she did not attempt to charge us extra. Subsequently, we negotiated a "regular" twice-a-month service to keep the house up to standard. She and her team is reliable, professional, careful and thorough. We would recommend her without hesitation.

Description of Work
Anna provided full residential housecleaning services.

11/22/2013

Quan N.

Ana and her helper did a very good job cleaning a two-story house. They did a great job at a reasonable price. It was our first time using her service. We will schedule with her for a monthly cleaning. Thanks Ana!

Description of Work
Ana and her helper cleaned a 300 sq ft house.

06/03/2013

Kim G.

Ana came out and did an excellent job of cleaning my home. She wanted to come out every two weeks and charge $200 for each visit. This was too expensive for me, so I decided to look elsewhere, but I was pleased with what she had done for me.

Description of Work
I really wanted my house to be cleaned, but I had been so busy for the past three months. I had them come out to do some general housecleaning for me.

04/11/2013

Kevin S.

Ana is excellent and highly recommend her and her team.

Description of Work
She cleaned the whole house following all instructions given. She is the only one that has been able to get our shower door spotless and all the hard water stains off. She does thorough cleaning with attention to detail. Price is fair and she charges by the job, not the hour which I definitely prefer. All other house cleaners I have tried charge by the hour and work very slow and the job was never completed unless I wanted to pay more. Ana is the only one I have found that charges by the job and makes sure the job is done. She also goes the extra mile of washing bed sheets and making beds which I never asked for and was very nice touch to the already clean house. Excellent and highly recommend.

03/04/2013

Marjorie B.

Overall,, she was very good.

Description of Work
Very well. Housecleaning.

02/22/2013

Christan H.

Anna came out for the quote, and was given room by room instructions of what was requested. An appointment was made, but when the day came, Anna did not show up. Instead she sent two of her people to the job to do the work. It was very awkward as I'd never met them and Anna hadn't told me that other people would be coming, not her. While they were both very sweet and nice, one of the girls did not speak English and neither of them seemed to know what needed to be done. I called Anna and she said that she doesn't always come out to the jobs. I had to tell them all the things I already shared with Anna, and a bit harder to do given that I don't speak much Spanish. They finished up, and I called Anna and was given to believe that she would be accompanying them on the next visit. She did not. Instead, the two gals breezed through the house and were ready to leave after only an hour. I asked them to finish several things that were part of what we agreed to, and they did, but left several things off before leaving. I called Anna again and let her know. I asked if she could agree to at least 2 hours at the house each visit. She said she didn't do it that way. I asked if she would be coming to the job herself since that's who I thought I was hiring. She said that she doesn't accompany her "team" to the job when they work. So basically, the reviews for Anna would be good if Anna actually performed the work, or even came to the job the first time to show her folks what to do. She didn't and the quality of work suffered as a result.

Description of Work
Cleaned a 1000 square foot 2 bedroom/2 bA house

12/31/2012

Herbert B.

From the first visit, Ana has been extremely punctual, very professional and has exceeded my expectations. Ana has done an excellent job cleaniong our house and after the first visit has been allowed to clean our house without us home. She is extremely trustworthy and has gone out of her way to make friends with our dog (Black Lab) going about her business with Lucy at her heels. I recommend Ana highly and have contracted her to clean my offices in Vista. Please give her an opportunity; you will be very satisfied!

Description of Work
Ana and her daughter clean our house every two weeks. I have also spoke to her about cleaning our coporate offices in Vista CA.

12/31/2012

Matthew V.

Ana came in and cleaned the house great. Everything was wiped and cleaned...and the house smelled fresh!

Description of Work
Cleaning of whole house: Washed floors Vacuumed Carpet Cleaned Sinks Wiped down counters/tables Cleaned toliets Washed and replaced bed linens

10/15/2012

yafeng Z.

All I have to say is I really appreciate her service, and I will definitely call Ana again to clean my house.

Description of Work
I found Ana from angieslist as well as the business card she distributed in our community. She is very responsive and came to my house the day I called her to give me an estimate. She came on time on the cleaning day and brought two other girls with her. They cleaned from upstairs all the way to downstairs, my house looks better after their professional job.

09/17/2012

Laura W.

Anna was extremely timely and professional. When our scheduled changed due to remodeling she was very accomodating and easy to work with. Anna and her team arrived on time and did a truely amazing job. Our kitchen was beyond gross and now it is SPOTLESS. For example we had what we thought was black grout on on the kitchen counter, it is now snow white. She even called in extra workers to get everything done in a timely manner, (Really, you can't imagine how bad it was.) She did not charge us extra for the extra people and did everything she was contracted to do and then some. I look forward to using her again.

Description of Work
Anna and her team performed a move in cleaning on my house. We bought a new house with need for extensive remodeling and was horribly dirty from previous renters. The house is more than 3200 sq ft, 2 floors, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms. Between dirt from remodeling and the previous tenants it was disgusting. Layers of old grimy filth.