ACME Flood Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2014

Water Damage Remediation and Mold Remediation. Fire and Smoke Damage remediation, all Construction services (post water damage reconstruction, new construction, remodel). Structural drying, slab leak, drywall repair....

With nearly 16 years of experience in the industry at your disposal, you can trust DB Solutions when you need to hire a general contractor for a Spring Valley, CA, project. Whether you're remodeling a house or building from the ground up, we can help you accomplish your goals. From swift household repairs to total renovations, we can provide accurate, efficient service throughout the entire process. We have the knowledge and experience needed to handle a wide variety of construction installation and home improvement jobs. Our crew members are also equipped with the tools and talent to take on any challenge we accept. When you work with us, you'll get the added bonus of access to a host of services performed by professionals, including: Home Contractor Renovation Contractor At DB Solutions, we'd love to be your one-stop-shop if you need a general contractor for an upcoming project in the Greater Spring Valley area. Call us today to discuss your plans and to schedule an appointment.

Heating and Air Conditioning service, sales, repair, installations, diagnosis, troubleshooting, residential and commercial.

Keeping your home clean is a full time job. Leave cleaning the windows to us! We also wash the screens, wipe down the frames, and clean the tracks! Our strong customer service, efficient and professional work, and reasonable pricing combine to put a smile on the faces of our customers. We also offer pressure washing and gutter cleaning.

07/07/2015

We noticed humidity in the kitchen cabinets, and after much deliberation, we got referred to Acme Flooding. Ritchie came the next day, measured the humidity and referred us to a hygienist. After the results came in, Ritchie sent his crew to demolish the cabinets and drywall and install fans and dehumidifiers. Because we are not using insurance (it's a long story), he worked with us on the cost and...

Description of Work
Mold remediation, leak detection, moral support

Category water damage restoration

01/26/2015

Very pleased. They came out and put a machine in here to dry up the water and do asbestos testing.

Description of Work
Asbestos testing and water drying.

Category water damage restoration

01/14/2013

Work went very smooth. They were in and out within two days of the leak and were very clean. Per my request, they contacted the dry wall repair guys and set an appointment for me.

Description of Work
We had only been in our new house for a month when I saw that my ceiling was leaking, it was dripping water from the ceiling onto my floor in my family room. I remembered that a friend had used Acme Flood for a recent flood so I looked up their number and called their 800 number, it was approximately 7:30am. Within one hour a service representative was at my home reviewing the situation. The technician was very polite and respectful, and they worked great with our homeowners insurance. Would definitely recommend using them for any emergency water damage.

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration,mold removal

Emergency Water Extraction, Natural Disaster Response, Fire & Smoke Remediation, Sewage Mitigation, & Power Washing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal