We are a complete demolition and junk removal company. Currently working full time.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Ace Hauling Junk Removal & Demolition

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2007

PO Box 460

Carlsbad, CA 92018

Ace Junk Removal and Demolition is a licensed demolition contractor. Small to Large jobs? We do it all! Ace has serviced the beautiful San Diego County and surrounding cities since 2000. Ace offers excellent service to both residential and commercial properties. Our large dump trucks and equipment allows us to work efficiently while getting the hauling done in a timely manner. Homeowners and business owners can rest assure our friendly crew can pick up junk items from anywhere onsite! We are fully equipped with large dump trucks, BOBCAT, and excavators to tackle any size job giving our customers the best value. Need a couch removed or remodeling and have a bunch of construction debris you want to disappear fast? How about that outdated landscape yard, pool, spa, or home you need demolish? We can tear an entire building down by hand or with a machine, we do it all. Heavy solid materials such as dirt, rocks, gravel, sod, asphalt, bricks, concrete, and sand can be removed with our lowboy containers. Our high standards and well equipped, knowledgeable crew will guarantee the work will get done efficiently. Check out our website online (www.acehauling.com) to see more pictures on our array of services or call and speak to our friendly representative for a quick quote....

08/05/2020

Andrew A.

On time, on budget, clean, courteous.

Description of Work
Extensive Demo

Category excavators, hauling services, dumpster service

Thanks [Member Name Removed], and for all your repeat business. We greatly appreciate it.

07/12/2020

Asuka A.

They kept in touch with timing, showed up on time, worked quickly and were clean. The guys checked in that I was happy before leaving.

Description of Work
Hauling services

Category hauling services, dumpster service

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business.

07/01/2020

Elaine B.

Ace is reliable, easy to work with, honest with a great work ethic! Highly recommend for any job. Thank you

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business.

06/30/2020

Amanda S.

It went great!

Description of Work
Remove backyard shed

Category hauling services

Thank you for your business!

08/23/2016

Julie W.

It took longer than it was supposed to, but they were working so hard to get it done.

Description of Work
They demolished and removed a large cement landing in my house.

Category excavators, hauling services

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

08/24/2015

Peter T.

I can't say enough about how impressed I was with Nick Marchand from the first meeting. He is polite, professional and was obviously ready to work. He and his crew are incredibly fast and thorough. Originally he estimated the job to take 3 days, it ended up taking a day and a half. Nick told me that when they were done, I wouldn't know that the structures had been there. I was skeptical, but have to say he delivered on his promise! He and his crew take great care to leave the area as clean as possible. One thing I especially appreciated is that they have their own equipment and are able to take care of big jobs very easily. Finally, I must say that while Ace Demolition may not be the "cheapest" price in town, they are fully equipped and qualified to do the most professionals job, leaving me (the property owner) free from worrying about whether or not the job will get done to my satisfaction. It is difficult to express how comforting it was to have such a hassle free company solve the problem of cleaning up my 94 year old father's property. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Demolished and removed a carport, shack, and old lath house. Removed appliances (water heater, stove, freezer) as well as, large amount of debris including telephone poles from property.

07/20/2015

Mark L.

Description of Work
They took down a large play structure and disposed of all kinds of other junk I needed removed from my property. They were fast and efficient.

Category hauling services

Thank you for the rating [Member Name Removed]!

11/04/2013

Joseph R.

After loading their truck they sweeper and cleaned up my garage

Description of Work
Hauled away my discards.

10/01/2013

Dale P.

I contacted Ace Hauling in two ways, I left a message, and I also requested a quote via their web site. They called me when I was at work, and said I could meet them the next day. Since they didn't have the times I requested from the web request for quote, I assume this was the response from my phone call. They replied that they would call me the next day. They never did. They never seemed to respond to my web quote. I frequently have this problem with contractors. I will now rate every one as an F that doesn't at least reply to me.

Description of Work
I contacted provider to give me a quote on dirt hauling

Category hauling services

I am sorry for the miscommunication. Please give us another chance for any of your demolition or hauling needs.

03/26/2013

Terese T.

Went great Nick returned call same day, estimated job the next. Jose and Cheuy came buy in a couple of hours. Quick, personable, done. Thank You

Description of Work
falling cinder block wall, 2 blocks high approx 40 ft long (no rebar) demoed and removed. ALSO removed 2 large tree trunk sections; pile of old fascia board; and approx 8 cement stones poured from left over concrete.

03/20/2013

Lisa E.

The guys arrived on time and were very professional. I explained what needed to be done and the job was finished in no time. The guys left the space neat and tidy.

Description of Work
I had an old spa and junk removed from my backyard.

Category hauling services

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review!

01/07/2013

Robert L.

Easy on me

Description of Work
I had called 2 other people who never showed up. ACE came next day, worked hard, polite, hauled everything away for a fair price. Excellent company.

11/20/2012

ROBERT O.

Didn't use them.

Description of Work
I had 9, 33gal garbage bags filled with sticks and leaves, very light, and threre minimum was to send a large truck. They said my load was 1/4 truckload, but the minimum was $175 plus a $30 recycle fee. Pretty expensive for just nine bags of sticks.

Category hauling services

I am sorry you chose not use us. Maybe you can try us again for any demolition or hauling needs you may have.

08/24/2012

Cynthia R.

Excellent. They arrived on a Saturday within 2 hours of my initial phone call. Cut up and removed spa within 1.5 hours and left site clean. These guys are great.

Description of Work
Removal of Spa

Category hauling services

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the nice review!

05/09/2011

Clive H.

They were timely, courteous, efficient and swept up after they had loaded their truck. I would recommend them and would use them again for thing kind of work.

Description of Work
Hauled debris and junk from our home which we had staged in one area for them.

Thank you!

03/05/2011

Sam G.

see above

Description of Work
i have used them three times now. got theem off angies list. they come right away, they are fast, efficient, polite and professional. I will use them again. i had cleaned out my attic and garage etc and they hauled it all away. were on time and the office staff was friendly and progessional

Category hauling services

Thanks for the A rating, we appreciate it!

08/17/2010

Chris M.

Went fine. Did a good job

Description of Work
Removed junk.

Thanks!

06/27/2009

Ye H.

Prompt response. Fair prices. Friendly staff. Quality work.

Description of Work
Hauled away garage junk.

Thanks for the A rating!

10/19/2008

Randall L.

They showed up on time. The job was run by Nick, who was the same person to do the estimate. The crew had a great, helpful attitude. They worked hard and I will call them again. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Ace Hauling and Demo removed concrete flat work and piles of rubbish at a rental property. They also did some rough grading of the dirt below the concrete removal.

Category hauling services, landscaping

Thanks for the A rating, we greatly appreciate it.

04/11/2007

MARNIE C.

It couldn't have been more convenient. I received a next-day appointment and the crew arrived right on time. They were quick, professional and swept the side yard when they were done. The charge was very fair and turned out to be less then I was originally quoted due to compaction.

Description of Work
Ace Hauling removed a large quantity of household trash including some fencing.

Category hauling services

Thanks for the A rating, please let us know if you need any more demolition or junk removal done!

Coastal Designs

(COVID-19 update) We are open and ready to help with your Kitchen & Bath remodel. With the current COVID-19 situation, please know we are taking extra precautions to keep both our clients and crew safe. We are wearing proper Masks and keeping a safe social distance while working in your home. Additionally we want you to know that we only work in the Carlsbad and surrounding area and limit the number of crew members we have in your home at one time as an additional precaution. We look forward to working with you safely. Delivering Spectacular Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels in North County SD ANGIES LIST SUPERIOR SERVICE AWARD WINNER 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019. We specialize in Complete Custom Kitchen and Bathroom Remodels. From Design to a 100% Completed project we can handle every aspect of your remodel. We have a solid reputation for completing jobs on time and on budget. VOTED BEST OF HOUZZ 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020. Coastal Designs is a proud member of the BBB. CA License #895248 EXQUISITE REMODELS | EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

Shugarman's Bath

Get a stunning bathroom makeover from the bathroom remodeling contractor with more than 30 years of industry experience. Shugarman's Bath is proud to offer quality acrylic tubs, showers, and accessible solutions, all of which are backed by industry-leading warranties for as long as you own your home! You deserve the best for your home, and that’s exactly what you’ll get—with Shugarman's Bath as your bathroom remodeling contractor. Some bathroom remodeling companies cut costs by using inferior materials, but that’s never an option for us. We do what we can to keep our prices competitive—but never at the expense of quality. Work with us and enjoy an expertly installed, custom-fabricated tub or shower that will provide a lifetime of impressive performance!

Offers by Shugarman's Bath on Angi
    Reliant Construction and Design

Bathroom & Kitchen Remodels, Framing/Carpentry, Drywall, Painting, Tile & Grout, Floors, Electrical, Demolition. We are a local family-owned business in San Diego. We have been in the construction for over 5 years. We take pride in our work and take care off all details.

California
    CSLB
    05/31/2021
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Household Junk Furniture/Appliances REO Clean out Office Clean out Yard Waste Removal Spa/Pool Demo Home/Garage Demo Dirt, Asphalt, Concrete, Gravel, ect. Construction Debris

Hazardous Waste Asbestos/Lead