ABLE ELECTRIC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2009

2855 Rancho Cortes

Carlsbad, CA 92009

Able electric is a family owned business. I provide high quality work at a very reasonable price. I am efficient and experienced, licensed, insured and bonded. My name is Iraj and I have been working in north county San Diego since 2001....

07/27/2017

Joshua S.

Able electric was very professional and I was pleased with their level of service. They even came back out to fix an additional item at no charge! Four stars because his costs are on the higher side, but I have found that if you want something done correctly then you might have to pay a bit more.

Description of Work
Network wiring.

05/17/2017

John B.

Eric and crew did a great job.

Description of Work
Installed 14 canned LED lights in 3 rooms and outdoor lights for a tree.

10/30/2015

David C.

Eric arrived an hour after calling as he had an open spot. We went over all the issues, he replaced a number of lamps, fixed contact issues and gave very good advice for future. Then replaced garage outlet and repaired attic fan as requested. Everything was done quickly and very reasonably with options for each solution. as an example, Instead of replacing a circuit and breaker he provided LED lamps at 1/3 price home depot sell them for, and at nominal cost (this was option 1 of 3). He finished by giving me some parts to install occupancy sensor switch for myself or return to him if I did not have time - no charge unless used ! Open, honest and great advice. His visit was a real pleasure, I'd call him any time.

Description of Work
Solved shorting problems, breaker issues, replaced garage outlet, troubleshoot and repair attic fan

09/18/2015

John M.

2 of of our wall outlets and a ceiling light fixture went inoperative. Called Able Electric and David came out the same afternoon. Diagnosed the problem within 10 minutes - a burned out wall outlet. Took the time to explain the problem (my wife's new industrial-sized clothes iron not compatible with our old wiring). In and out in less than an hour.

Description of Work
Replaced burned out wall outlet.

04/02/2015

Michael A.

Description of Work
Very pleased with Eric and his work. He arrived already having a good idea of what the problem was, based on my description - he just needed to find the faulty outlet that was tripping the whole circuit. He actually found that there were TWO outlets that had problems. He explained what he was doing every step of the way. In addition to the big problem I called him for (all outlets in garage no-go), I had him re-wire another outlet to be separate from the wall switch, and fix a couple of my outdoor outlets. I was very happy with his work, and would definitely call on him again. | |He also was very flexible when I had to make a last-minute change to our appointment. I would completely have understood if he had to reschedule us for another day, but he just made a phone call to swap our appointment with another customer.

03/19/2015

Uyen O.

Eric is the BEST electrician. He did an excellent job of replacing all of my light fixtures - interior and exterior - and made sure all of the electrical boxes were up to code. He explained everything he was doing and goes above and beyond - even putting on a door stopper for me. I had a lot of fixtures replaced and did every one with great care. I could not be happier. Eric also did a great job of over delivering on the electrical outlet - my house looks amazing now. Eric is your guy for any and all your electrical needs.

Description of Work
Replaced light fixtures, added outlet and installed remote ceiling fan.

12/23/2014

Richard D.

We called because out patio and pool lights were out. Eric called us back within 3 hours of us leaving a message on his phone He walked us through some diagnostics on the phone and we got the lights working. I will definitely call him when I need an electrician.

10/28/2014

Chuck H.

They have been on time and I have been satisfied with their serivces.

Description of Work
I have hired them to repair some lighting and minor electrical issues.

09/16/2014

Brenda K.

I had been told by several friends (two out of state electrical contractors) that this needed to be taken care of ASAP or it would burn up my entire main breaker which would cost $2000+ to replace! Iraj was willing to come THAT evening. Everyone else I wad to wait 1-2 days. He was on time, and had the needed part in his truck, but was ready to go to Home Depot at 8:00 PM if he didn't. I was thoroughly impressed with his knowledge and explanations of EVERYTHING electrical in my home. He took the time to check other electrical areas to make sure nothing else was a problem, as well as give me a wealth of information and advice on lowering my extremely high energy bill (simple things that you would think even SDGand E would have told me!), He also checked on my A/C ducts in my attic, found 2 holes in the one leading to my bedroom (the hottest room in my home) and fixed them. He offered to come back to look for more leaks as well as switch the smaller duct to my hot bedroom with the larger duct going to my cold living room (after I move and clean up the clutter in my attic so he can get to them - LOL). All in all.... he's worth his weight in gold and I paid him $150 instead of just $132. In retrospect I feel he deserved a much bigger tip for all the information and advice he offered. I will definitely be consulting with him in the future (after I get my attic cleaned up when this heat wave is over).

Description of Work
Replaced a malfunctioning circuit breaker that was causing my lights to flicker.

03/28/2014

Brandy S.

He was very knowledgeable, reasonable and provided incredible customer service going beyond the mark to inspect and repair other areas of the house. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Assessed and rewired my laundry room electrical outlet and to accommodate my newly purchased high-end clothes dryer wring requirements.

12/27/2011

Cliffie M.

First rate. Recommend Iraj highly. Don't delay. Call him today for any electric or electronic needs you may have.

Description of Work
Iraj patiently, thoroughly, informatively, and kindly answered all our questions about a variety of things electrical in our house. He suggested several methods to accomplish the two things we wanted to do, including two ways that would cost us nothing. We had him fix the electricity in one bedroom exactly as we wanted, and decided to take the no cost approach on the other item. He was a pleasure to deal with, and we are mightily happy with what he accomplished for us.

07/29/2010

Kimberley W.

Very thorough, very professional. Finished project on time and on budget. Good experience. You get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Bought an older home that needed a central AC system installed. In the process of having the conduit run for the unit decided to upgrade the electrical panel as well.

03/16/2009

JODI W.

Iraj is a fantastic handyman and can handle just about any task. he is a licensed electrician as well. His work is outstanding and he does a great job cleaning up after himself as well.

Description of Work
Repaired furnace, Installed doggie door, installed new light fixtures, took down old fan and installed new one, misc repairs

Category electrician, handyman service

Kid Carpenter

I’m a fresh high school graduate from high tech high north county who loves to work with his hands. For the past 5 year this has been a side hobby but now that I’m graduated I’m ready to tackle any challenge you throw at me.

Fahr Electric Inc

All Electrical residential and commercial Appliance instalation

I'll Handle IT

I started "I'll Handle It" to address what I recognized as a need that homeowners have for competent, knowledgeable and courteous home improvement service professionals to help them with all manner of projects large and small. Founded in San Diego, "I'll Handle It" is a home grown business that prides itself in its responsiveness to its customers needs. At "I'll Handle It" "Professional Service You Can Rely on" is our mantra, and we can prove it.

Offers by I'll Handle IT on Angi

Check, PayPal, Financing Available

I am experienced working in both commercial and residetial. All electrical repair, upgrade or renovation has been part of my daily job for the past 20 years. I specifically enjoy using new technology to make homes and offices greener and more energy efficient and save you money on your electric bill.