ABLE ELECTRIC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2009

Able electric is a family owned business. I provide high quality work at a very reasonable price. I am efficient and experienced, licensed, insured and bonded. My name is Iraj and I have been working in north county San Diego since 2001....

CalPacific electric and cable, inc

Full Electrical services, can lighting, ceiling fans, outlets, switches, panel upgrades, solar panel cleaning, Remodels, custom homes, Electric vehicle charging, Bathroom remodels, Kitchen remodels, Granny flats, Water heater replacements, Sink and Sink fossits, tile floors, tile showers, junk removal, junk hauling, drywall, interior and exterior painting, full bathroom remodeling, full kitchen remodeling. Pressure washing. Excavating, bobcat and backhoe services, demolition, flood restoration, carpet cleaning.

Kent Electrical Services Inc.

Kent Electrical Services is a Veteran owned business that provides excellent services & quality work. Each customer is treated with respect & kindness. We look forward to working with you! Please call or text us to schedule your complimentary estimate at 760-671-2350!

Offers by Kent Electrical Services Inc. on Angi
MJ Electric

MJ Electric is a Full Service Residential Electrical service and repair company serving all of San Diego. We Can Fix Any Electrical Issue Involving Your Home or office. Owner Roque Jaime is a Master Electrician With Over 10 Years of Trouble Shooting and Installation Experience. We Use Only the Best Materials Available and Never Cut Corners While Working on Your Home. We Are Fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured.

07/27/2017

Able electric was very professional and I was pleased with their level of service. They even came back out to fix an additional item at no charge! Four stars because his costs are on the higher side, but I have found that if you want something done correctly then you might have to pay a bit more.

Description of Work
Network wiring.

10/30/2015

Eric arrived an hour after calling as he had an open spot. We went over all the issues, he replaced a number of lamps, fixed contact issues and gave very good advice for future. Then replaced garage outlet and repaired attic fan as requested. Everything was done quickly and very reasonably with options for each solution. as an example, Instead of replacing a circuit and breaker he provided LED lam...

Description of Work
Solved shorting problems, breaker issues, replaced garage outlet, troubleshoot and repair attic fan

09/18/2015

2 of of our wall outlets and a ceiling light fixture went inoperative. Called Able Electric and David came out the same afternoon. Diagnosed the problem within 10 minutes - a burned out wall outlet. Took the time to explain the problem (my wife's new industrial-sized clothes iron not compatible with our old wiring). In and out in less than an hour.

Description of Work
Replaced burned out wall outlet.

03/19/2015

Eric is the BEST electrician. He did an excellent job of replacing all of my light fixtures - interior and exterior - and made sure all of the electrical boxes were up to code. He explained everything he was doing and goes above and beyond - even putting on a door stopper for me. I had a lot of fixtures replaced and did every one with great care. I could not be happier. Eric also did a great job o...

Description of Work
Replaced light fixtures, added outlet and installed remote ceiling fan.

12/23/2014

We called because out patio and pool lights were out. Eric called us back within 3 hours of us leaving a message on his phone He walked us through some diagnostics on the phone and we got the lights working. I will definitely call him when I need an electrician.

Category electrician

I am experienced working in both commercial and residetial. All electrical repair, upgrade or renovation has been part of my daily job for the past 20 years. I specifically enjoy using new technology to make homes and offices greener and more energy efficient and save you money on your electric bill.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available