Downunder Landscape Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since March 2009

Residential Landscape Contractor serving south orange county for 25 Years. We "Craft Outdoor Environments with Passion and Integrity."...

Patriot Plumbing-Leak Detection & Drain Clean Pros

Patriot Plumbing & Restoration is a family owned and operated Company with a Team of top-notch Technicians who share a common goal, that is 100% Customer Satisfaction. We aim to Dramatically Exceed our Customers Expectations. We are known for our friendly and knowledgeable staff, skilled with a wide range of services. Please call if you are unsure whether you are in our service area. We are here to be of service!

Offers by Patriot Plumbing-Leak Detection & Drain Clean Pros on Angi

10/11/2017

It went very well, very responsive and excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The installed a patio in our back yard.

09/17/2015

Coundn't have been better and we learned more than we ever knew about how yard drainage is supposed to work which should be useful info if the El Nino turns out to be as projected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike arrived as scheduled, listened to our questions and proceeded to provode us with a checkup on our yard drainage system at absolutely no cost! This was such a friendly/neighborly surprise. We plan to use Downunder fopr a landsacpe project in Spring.

CATEGORY landscaping,drain pipe

09/16/2015

I phoned this Contractor and left a message on his answer machine, giving my details and some details of the job we want to have done and asking for him to phone me back so that we could set up an appointment for an estimate. He NEVER RETURNED MY CALL. How very rude !!!!! If he was not interested in the job, he could have just left a short message to say so....not just leave me hanging. I made it ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY landscaping

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and frustration that you’ve experienced. We appreciate you calling this to our attention. As a small business, we have been finding it difficult to respond to the volume of customer’s requests for work on projects that are outside of our scope or smaller projects that we will not be able to take on. We are in the process of working on a system to better addr...

05/23/2015

Very good. was extremely thorough. frequently did more that was asked to make sure the job was done right. a few of the plantings died, but overall the work was beyond my expectations.,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
renewed the irrigation system, put down a small patio area, removed old plants and designed and planted side and back gardens

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

05/17/2015

I contacted Mike for an appointment to redo the front lawn. Mike agreed to meet 5/12 (Tuesday) at 5pm. At 5:30, when Mike was still a no show and had not called, I called his main office at left a message asking about him. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday all came and went without a word from Mike. It is disappointing. Mike seems to not care enough to even make an effort.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attempted to setup an appoinment

CATEGORY landscaping

Hardscape, Softscape, Irrigation, Lighting, Plants, Water Features, BBQ's, Fire Features, Drainage, Plans, Pavers, Travertine, Concrete, Patio Covers, Fencing, Walls, Gates, Pools, Renovation.

Landscape Maintenance, Small Irrigation Repair, Small Lighting Repair, and Fountain/Water Feature Repair, Tree Trimming.