Pirates Staffing

With Angi since April 2012

Brent Silver Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting, Flooring and Ceramic Tile services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Malin Tile & Flooring

Award winning company celebrating 10 years on Angie's List with over 30 years experience and second generation tile setter! We specialize in ceramic tile work, flooring, bathroom remodeling and custom work. Call for quote!

Styles In Tile

I'm Jamie. I've been building relationships for 30 years in the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valley's performing quality work with integrity. I specialize in custom residential tile, stone, glass and mosaic tile installation for Kitchens, bathrooms, Walls, Counters, Interior and exterior flooring. Providing free Itemized proposals. I treat your home as if it were my own, always clean at the end of every day. Jobs are done start to finish without jumping to other jobs. Unfortunately there are many unscrupulous contractors out there, as such I do not accept deposits on my jobs. I am so confident in my work that I only accept payments for work performed. My job is to make your home project go smoothly and quickly with minimal stress. Allow me to make your project beautiful

04/16/2012

He did some tile work, but when it came to the other work such as plumbing and such he did not complete it. I signed a contract. He then wanted me to pay him in cash instead of credit card. They also double the rate of his pay because they said he was excellent and they had to pay him more to keep him. There was a lot of money paid to this company, $1000's. I finally had enough of the work not get...

Description of Work
He did a little bit of tile work.

Category ceramic tile