A ROUND THE CLOCK PEST CONTROL

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2010

Since 2003, Round the Clock Pest Control has served the residential, commercial and industrial communities of the Southern California areas. We’re a family-owned and locally operated company with a staff of highly skilled and experienced servicemen dedicated to providing effective pest control solutions. Round The Clock Pest Control is your true source for dependable pest control service’s. Round the Clock Pest Control delivers prompt and professional service to business and home owners while adhering to all EPA Laws and Safety Regulations. Round The Clock Pest Control technicians receive on-going training on Local, State, and National procedures and laws. Our highly trained staff consists of qualified service technicians and service managers that are dedicated to customer service and professional care, not only do we have highly skilled servicemen, but we also staff highly trained NESDCA CERTIFIED BED BUG SNIFFING service dogs!...

Surf City Termite & Pest Control

"My core value is to offer the highest level of customer service to my clients, they need a pest professional they can trust and who is there every step of the way." - Gabriela Terrazas Family Owned & Operated, We do all our own work (no subcontracting). Payment is due on completion of work, Financing plan may be available on certain jobs. Additional Location: 10868 Drury Ln, Lynwood, CA 90262

Offers by Surf City Termite & Pest Control on Angi
Superior Care Termite

Superior Care Termite, Inc. does it all! We work with both individual property owners and real estate agencies alike. We are specialized in termite inspections, control, and fumigations, and operate in the greater Los Angeles area, covering Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, and Riverside County. We do all of our own work. We are very proud to provide the highest quality in service at reasonable prices. We do all of our own work. All of our team members work under SPC, Inc.— no outside contractors are used, to ensure superior care and accountability. After over a decade of work in the real estate industry and hands-on experience in pest control services, Superior Care Termite came together and was incorporated in California in January of 2015. We are insured, bonded, and licensed by the Structural Pest Control Board.

Center Termite & Pest Control Inc

Family owned & operated since 1968. EcoFriendly Termite & Pest Control eradication including wood repairs with no subcontracting. Painting included at no additional charge (owner to provide paint), full house fumigation (tenting), Insulation removal and installation of TAP Insulation. Additional service area - Orange County, & Portions of Riverside & Ventura Counties. 10% discount on all Angies List members (cannot be combined with any other discount) Additional email - info@centertermite.com.

09/14/2015

I called this company in the morning because of a possible bee infestation. The woman answering the phone was pleasant enough and told me Bobby would be calling me later in the day to schedule an appointment. Several hours into the afternoon I still had not heard from anyone so I called again. I was assured someone would call me, they didn't. Apparently Round The Clock Pest Control doesn't need an...

Description of Work
They don't need your business apparently.

04/10/2015

Description of Work
Disposed of an active wasps nest. They did it quickly and safely. Also they got rid of hundreds of widow spiders...!

10/09/2014

Round the Clock was wonderful. By the time we realized we had bed bugs most of house was infested. The only way to get rid of bed bugs is by a professional. It requires diligence. Round the Clock tells it to you straight. Every part of your house has to be able to be heated up to 160 degrees. Which means your furniture is going to be turned upside down, your bed torn apart, and your clothes pulled...

Description of Work
Treated the whole house for bed bugs

08/22/2014

They came out. They did a good job. They worked very hard. I think the price was okay. It was reasonable.

Description of Work
They did termite control.

01/31/2014

If you have to deal with bed bugs Robert and his team are the ones to call. While the treatment is expensive it worked and was worth every penny. Also very important owner Robert Gallo made himself available to answer questions and help me stay calm through a very stressful experience. I hope I never have to deal with bugs of any kind again but if I do this is who I am going to call!!!

Description of Work
Initial evaluation for bed bugs with dog followed 3 days later by heat treatment and follow up evaluation by dog a week later.

Category pest control

Bed Bugs,Bed Bug Sniffing Dogs,NESDCA Certified Bed bug Dogs,Rats,mice,Bees,wasps,hornets,yellow jackets,ants,spiders,fleas,ticks,attic clean outs,insulation removal

$25.00