A ROUND THE CLOCK PEST CONTROL

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2010

18345 Sierra Hwy Ste B5

Canyon Country, CA 91351

Since 2003, Round the Clock Pest Control has served the residential, commercial and industrial communities of the Southern California areas. We’re a family-owned and locally operated company with a staff of highly skilled and experienced servicemen dedicated to providing effective pest control solutions. Round The Clock Pest Control is your true source for dependable pest control service’s. Round the Clock Pest Control delivers prompt and professional service to business and home owners while adhering to all EPA Laws and Safety Regulations. Round The Clock Pest Control technicians receive on-going training on Local, State, and National procedures and laws. Our highly trained staff consists of qualified service technicians and service managers that are dedicated to customer service and professional care, not only do we have highly skilled servicemen, but we also staff highly trained NESDCA CERTIFIED BED BUG SNIFFING service dogs!...

09/14/2015

Susan M.

I called this company in the morning because of a possible bee infestation. The woman answering the phone was pleasant enough and told me Bobby would be calling me later in the day to schedule an appointment. Several hours into the afternoon I still had not heard from anyone so I called again. I was assured someone would call me, they didn't. Apparently Round The Clock Pest Control doesn't need any business as they don't return calls. Granted things happen, but someone should have called to let me know that. I ended up calling another company, whose service and responsiveness was exceptional, and whom I also reviewed on this website.

Description of Work
They don't need your business apparently.

04/10/2015

Steve T.

Description of Work
Disposed of an active wasps nest. They did it quickly and safely. Also they got rid of hundreds of widow spiders...!

10/09/2014

Deana P.

Round the Clock was wonderful. By the time we realized we had bed bugs most of house was infested. The only way to get rid of bed bugs is by a professional. It requires diligence. Round the Clock tells it to you straight. Every part of your house has to be able to be heated up to 160 degrees. Which means your furniture is going to be turned upside down, your bed torn apart, and your clothes pulled out of your drawers and closets and then you have to make sure you do not bring anything in the house that is infested. It is worth it! They were extremely professional and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Treated the whole house for bed bugs

09/17/2014

Jean-Luc G.

Description of Work
Heat treatment in one room for bed bug infestation. |They knew what they were doing and it just worked. |

08/22/2014

marilyn A.

They came out. They did a good job. They worked very hard. I think the price was okay. It was reasonable.

Description of Work
They did termite control.

04/17/2014

robert M.

01/31/2014

Julie G.

If you have to deal with bed bugs Robert and his team are the ones to call. While the treatment is expensive it worked and was worth every penny. Also very important owner Robert Gallo made himself available to answer questions and help me stay calm through a very stressful experience. I hope I never have to deal with bugs of any kind again but if I do this is who I am going to call!!!

Description of Work
Initial evaluation for bed bugs with dog followed 3 days later by heat treatment and follow up evaluation by dog a week later.

12/12/2013

susie H.

We ended up using someone else. They did quote it and have a dog that will check to make sure no bed bugs return. Excellent.

Description of Work
Quoted bed bug and cockroach extermination.

11/21/2013

Sarah B.

Kept ants away for most part however at one point they came inside like crazy and though we called multiple times multiple days they were hard to reach and were not able to help.

Description of Work
Sprayed exterior of house for ants.

10/21/2013

Jennifer H.

When you think you have bed bugs you want a service to be quickly available and Round the Clock was very responsive. The gentleman that came out with Baby (name of the canine) was easy-going and clearly explained how the process worked. Luckily, bed bugs weren't detected in our home and giving us piece of mind that our 2 month old twins weren't exposed to them!

Description of Work
Inspected my home for bed bugs using a bed bug detection canine.

10/14/2013

Denise P.

They did a great job and it was just perfect. They were on time and did exactly what they said they would do. They were very responsible and proficient. Their price was also very competitive. They were wonderful and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I used A Round the Clock Pest Control for exterminating and pest control services.

07/12/2012

Karin F.

Thinking you might have bed bugs is mentally exhausting! I found Round the Clock Pest Control online and even though I called after hours, I received a call from the owner Robert that same night. He spent a lot of time explaining bed bugs, signs one might have them, different treatments, etc. and his services using their certified trained dog, Toby. I scheduled an appointment right away. The technician Brandon came out with Toby at the scheduled time and was very knowledgeable and explained how the process worked. Toby was so sweet and immediately went to work and surveyed my entire home. After he was finished, Brandon gave me a demonstration of how Toby responds if he did smell bed bugs. It was really amazing to watch!! Thank goodness my home was bed bug free! The price might seem a lot to pay but now that I have peace of mind, the $300 was worth it!

Description of Work
I used Round the Clock Pest Control when I thought I might have bed bugs. I had them come out to survey my home with their trained dog Toby.

Surf City Termite & Pest Control

"My core value is to offer the highest level of customer service to my clients, they need a pest professional they can trust and who is there every step of the way." - Gabriela Terrazas Family Owned & Operated, We do all our own work (no subcontracting). Payment is due on completion of work, Financing plan may be available on certain jobs. Additional Location: 10868 Drury Ln, Lynwood, CA 90262

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Official Pest Prevention

Ever since January 1, 2000, Official Pest Prevention has been offering outstanding pest control service. Our state-licensed technicians are highly trained to perform a range of services, from chemical baiting and spraying to trapping and eco-friendly pest treatment. Whether you dealing with a simple removal job or an extensive extermination, you can count on us to come equipped with the resources to get it done. We also provide a full range of pest control options, including spider control and insect control for cockroaches, ants, wasps, and more. Our rodent control service takes care of rat and mice in your attic and after treatment we can inspect for entry points that need to be closed up as well. Call today for a free estimate, and make Official Pest Prevention your official pest control company.

$25.00

Bed Bugs,Bed Bug Sniffing Dogs,NESDCA Certified Bed bug Dogs,Rats,mice,Bees,wasps,hornets,yellow jackets,ants,spiders,fleas,ticks,attic clean outs,insulation removal