Mulholland Brand

Canoga Park, CA 91304

Profile 24 Series Gates and Fencing

Profile 24 Series Gates and Fencing

driveway gate installation2021
Beautiful installation of Profile 24 Series Pedestrian Gate, Driveway Gate, and Fencing extensions.

**WE OFFER THE LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED** Mulholland Brand is a high-end direct manufacturer of low maintenance aluminum gates, fences, railings, and pergolas. For direct to consumer installations, we only offer the best quality to customers. With over 25 years of experience and a 4.9/5 star average user rating on Google and Yelp, you can count on us to do an amazing job. If you are looking for the highest quality manufacturing and installations, call us today at 818-639-3820 or check us out at http://www.mulhollandbrand.com for great service, great passion, and the best security gates in Los Angeles!...

locksmith (140)driveway gate installation (32)home security systems (17)fence company (14)door installation (3)iron work (3)home automation (2)welding (2)concrete driveways (2)

06/23/2021

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! I ordered a custom gate to be shipped in February. After several weeks delay, on the day it was finally to ship, I was informed they didn't have the glass I ordered and they were going to "upgrade" me to the glass they had in stock. It was nothing similar to what I ordered and after a ton of back and forth, I got approval to find what I had ordered locally and have it rei...

Description of Work
Custom gate order

Category fencing

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

Review for Mulholland Brand - 21260 DEERING CT, Canoga Park, CA - 39380675

09/01/2020

Excellent experience all around with Mulholland. Great job estimating the project, they made very good recommendations about ways to maximize the impact of our project and there were no surprises at all! They were extremely clean workers and a very polite crew. Harout, the lead installer, took great pride in our installation and it shows! He spent so much time measuring to insure the project would...

Description of Work
replace existing fence and gates with powder coated aluminum fencing

Category fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/23/2020

They are the best. I had 4 quotes and even though they were a little more money it was worth it. Very professional. Excellent job. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
new driveway gate and fence

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

06/18/2020

Smooth, clean and quick was my experience, the contract was met and I’m still smiling. The owner in involved and kept us updated with progress and Liz the manager kept a everyone on track. Robert and Borhan run installation crews professionally and clean. The product is top shelf....100%

Description of Work
Center open gate and banisters

Category fencing,locksmith,welding,home security systems,home automation,driveway gates

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

05/15/2020

Everything from the first meeting with Ori to the installation by Harout and Ran went smoothly. The gate is beautiful and works perfectly. We are super happy!

Description of Work
entry gate with keypad

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Review for Mulholland Brand - 21260 DEERING CT, Canoga Park, CA - 38569002

05/15/2020

I’m so glad my husband and I made the decision to work with Mullholland Brand. The whole process was pleasant and easy and the result is AMAZING! A handful of Neighbors already asked me for their phone number! But the best part is the service. No matter what we needed either before or after the job was done - the team made sure it’s done. They are truly the best in the business!!! Highly recommend...

Description of Work
Fencing at the front and back

Category fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

Review for Mulholland Brand - 21260 DEERING CT, Canoga Park, CA - 38567232

05/07/2020

If you want a beautiful, sturdy, long-lasting, well-built and well-designed gate, Mulholland is the company for you. These people know how to run a business and how to please their customers. They will listen to your needs yet advise you on what will work best from their knowledge and years of experience. Locally owned, Mulholland is professional yet friendly establishment. From the office, to the...

Description of Work
Design and installation of a front and and back gate.

Category home security systems,driveway gates

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

Review for Mulholland Brand - 21260 DEERING CT, Canoga Park, CA - 38549512

05/07/2020

Great. This company is professional and knowledgeable with an amazing product. Both the office and field crew are friendly, helpful, creative in their ideas in helping me decide what would work best in the area I was considering for my gate. I would highly recommend this company,

Description of Work
Gate installation

Category concrete driveways,fencing

Work Completed On 03/07/2021

03/27/2020

They are superb. My Sales rep Shaye was terrific and attentive. They installed the gate this week (led by Robert, also great) and when I had an issue with it a few days later, they came right back, even in this pandemic. Everything was done safely, with gloves and mask. Couldn't have been more pleased with how it all went. I'm sorry I didn't get everyone's name, but thanks to every single one of y...

Description of Work
installed electric gate across driveway

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

07/23/2019

The crew was so nice and friendly. The work was done exactly as promised. I would highly recommend Mulholland Security Center! They are the best.

Description of Work
Gate installation

Category fencing,locksmith,wrought iron,driveway gates

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

security gates, driveway gates, entry gates, pedestrian gates, railings, fencing, pergolas, and security systems