Kerrygold Plumbing Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since November 2011

When you need reliable plumbing services, turn to the Canoga Park plumbers at Kerrygold Plumbing Inc. With over 35 years of experience, you get superior workmanship and exceptional customer service from their highly trained staff. From simple plumbing issues to complex sewer repairs, the plumbing

KerrygoldBroken PipeTrenchless Sewer Replacement

plumbers (44)drain pipe installation (14)drain cleaning (10)sewer cleaning (4)water heaters (4)gas leak repair (1)

09/13/2021

ELAINE V.

They were very professional, on time, courteous and wonderful.

Description of Work
New garbage disposal and Kitchen sink repair.

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

03/07/2021

MARY CRESCENZO P.

Excellent. The office staff as well as the field crew are professional, friendly, provide easy to understand details on what they are going to do, open to questions, prompt and great follow up. Marcus, Alex and Mike were polite and careful with the work. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
New water heater, gas line adjustment for stove, refrigerator water system line.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, gas leak repair

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

11/21/2020

Brandy G.

I was so glad that I was able to get a plumber out so quickly! Katherine was so kind and helpful in getting a plumber that same day, and Joe was prompt and worked rapidly to hook up the water line that the delivery men refused to connect. My old plumber has apparently retired, so Kerry Gold will be my first choice for future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Hook up water line to new fridge

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

07/16/2020

William E.

Great. Eric was prompt and fixed the problem within 20 minutes. I highly recommend Kerrygold Plumbing.

Description of Work
Leaky kitchen faucet.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

03/15/2020

Ron R.

He did a good job and almost spent 30 minutes. But the price a little higher then I had expected. But he did fix the problem....

Description of Work
Stopped up sink.

Work Completed On 03/15/2020

08/12/2019

Leigh-ann D.

We called Kerrygold Plumbing at 7:30 on a Sunday night, unable to turn on our water to the house without it spraying all over the bathroom. They had one of their on-call plumbers (Willie) call me back within 15 minutes. We explained our problem, and he was at our house within an hour. He identified the problem, explained it to us very clearly, and got to work. He was done and gone by 9:30, and we have running water again! Willie was amazing, and we are so grateful that he was able to fix our problem so fast. Thank you Willie, and thank you Kerrygold!

Description of Work
Emergency water shut off valve under bathroom sink

Work Completed On 08/11/2019

12/19/2018

Lee H.

All the folks at Kerrygold Plumbing are always friendly and helpful. Willy has responded twice to two emergencies I've had. Willy responded quickly in both cases, and solved the problems. Willy is friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, and fully explains what he needs to do. I would highly recommend Willy and Kerrygold Plumbing.

Description of Work
Broken Water Line, New water pressure regulator

Work Completed On 12/16/2018

12/11/2018

Robrt L.

All jobs went great, very professorial

Description of Work
Have had Kerrygold several times come to house (kitchen facet, garbage disposal, replace toilet, water heater)

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

08/22/2018

Stacy S.

I can't say enough about the service and professionalism of the Kerrygold technicians. We had water leaking in our garage and called Kerrygold to schedule an appointment. I fully expected to have to wait a day or two, but they were here within a couple of hours. The technician, Sean confirmed the water heater was leaking and recommended it be replaced. The work was done immediately and he even added an expansion tank, all new lines and drain line to the outside. The next day we had another issue with a pin hole leak in a different line! Again, Sean was here quickly and made the necessary repairs. Five stars to Kerrygold for customer service and quality work!

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/21/2018

07/25/2018

CYDNEY F.

Cydney Fox reviewed Kerrygold Plumbing, Inc. — 5 star July 23 at 8:32 PM · I was blown away by this company and their staff. Everyone was pleasant. Everyone was concerned with making sure I knew what was going on. I have NEVER had plumbers who called so much to let me know when my plumber was coming, or to work with me and my schedule. "Do you have any conflicts with this time?" I will never use another company!

Description of Work
unplug the sink

Work Completed On 07/23/2018

07/19/2018

marc F.

Great service all around. 1) Called the office to discuss the issue. Made an appointment for a formal inspection and quote. 2) Two guys showed up as scheduled and inspected the sewer with a camera.3) We discussed the options and they worked up ta proposal. 4) I only got one quote as I have had it looked at a couple times previously over the years and I felt comfortable with the cost as well as the folks I interacted with. 5) The following day I called to let them know it was a go and scheduled the work. 6) There was a team of 6 guys that arrived the day of the sewer line replacement' they were all personable and worked well with each other. They put in a hard days work and got it all done and cleaned up on the same day. From making the call to the completed work was 4 days. Very satisfied with the entire process!

Description of Work
70 year old sewer line replacement

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/13/2018

06/27/2018

Josh S.

I have done ok with Kerrygold Plumbing in the past - my impression is that they're not the cheapest, but they seem to have good employees and do reasonable work, so I decided to give them a try again. I called yesterday to set up an appointment for today, but since it was just after 5pm they told me the dispatcher would call me first thing in the morning and let me know when a technician would be out. They called promptly at 7:30am, and I suggested 10am as a convenient time for me, which they indicated should be fine. At 10, they called back and said they couldn't make it until 1 or 2pm, which still would have been ok with me. At 1pm they called again to say it would be more like 3pm, and finally at 3pm they called yet again and reported that the technician would not be able to come until "late this evening" or tomorrow. While I appreciate the frequent courtesy calls and updates, I stayed home from work the entire day because they told me they could send a plumber to do the necessary work today. I don't want plumbing work going on when my family is trying to make dinner or my kids are going to bed, and I'm not going to take another day off waiting for Kerrygold after this experience. In my opinion, this is very poor customer service, and they have lost my business for this job. Unfortunately, it's now so late in the day that it will be difficult to find someone else to do the work . . .

Description of Work
Replace leaking faucet and broken sink stoppers.

Work Completed On 06/27/2018

04/17/2018

Neisha F.

ok lots of mis communication and missed expectations Did not feel it was a professional they sent to me. said they give an estimate Never did, then charge me at the end and said, i am sorry I forgot. Never fixed the plumbing.

Description of Work
plumbing, leak was coming from the dishwasher, 4 weeks later still leaked

Work Completed On 04/17/2018

12/17/2017

Marian E.

I spoke at length to David on the phone. I explained my problem. He offered a reasonable analysis based upon his experience. He stated that clearing the drain would be the first step, and any follow-on action would be determined afterward. So far, so good. However, he began repeating himself. I tried to get him to come to the point, the point being someone coming out to my house and offering me possible courses of action and the attendant costs, but he couldn't seem to commit to doing so. I got very frustrated and had to hang up on him because I didn't know what to say next. Other people seem to like his company. I might reconsider his company if I had some assurance of straightforward communication.

Description of Work
drain system analysis, drain unblocking, drain repair

Category drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/17/2017

10/22/2017

Denise M.

The service was awesome, from the office to the plumber Joe. He spotted the correct plumbing problem and replaced a new toilet, and more than that, he went out of his way to pick up the new toilet at Home Depot to help me out. This is service above and beyond. Also, he took a few minutes to inspect a plumbing problem in the shower in the other bathroom and gave me logical options of how to fix the problem. The experience was quick and flawless. Kerrygold is now my plumber for any future plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Install a new toilet and a few small plumbing jobs.

Work Completed On 10/22/2017

09/29/2017

Verna E F H.

He arrived on schedule and worked quickly.

Description of Work
Unclogged stopped up toilet. Many thanks!

Work Completed On 09/12/2017

09/15/2017

Kristina C.

I needed a new sewer line, never an enviable position to be in. I had called 4-5 companies before contacting David and none of them wanted the job. It was a beastly amount of work with a long line, a hillside, three houses, ancient pipe, a retaining wall, and the possibility of needed to tear up the sidewalk. David was not just willing to take the job, he actually seemed enthusiastic. He definitely wasn't the cheapest bid but I could tell as he was looking around and talking about the necessary work that he knew what he was doing and his explanation of his quote made perfect sense. When you are dealing with your sewer system you don't want someone mucking around who doesn't know what they are doing, so I hired David and I have had no regrets. The work was done on time despite interruptions from a few unexpected rain storms. They were thorough, professional, and found a way so that they didn't have to tear up the sidewalk which saved me money. Their follow-up has been great and I have used them again recently for a leaking sink. David, Douglas, and the rest of the crew are delightful people to work with. I trusted them, my tenants trusted them, and they were always professional and personable. I have already recommended them to two other home owners and I would recommend them again.

Description of Work
New sewer line, replace pipes under the house, fix leaks, fix hose bibs, new water heaters

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain pipe, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

08/30/2017

Larry J.

The clog was actually in the line as my efforts with a handheld snake were as usual useless. It was about 35 feet out. "Willy D" was great. Personable and professional. He came on time and called before he arrived. Willy explained everything and gave me good tips for the future after the job was done. Carmen, the lady who set up the appointment was also very personable, friendly, and professional. Very high marks for all! The cost was very reasonable and now have a new plumber. The cost was after the $25 Angie's List coupon.

Description of Work
Clogged drain, backing up in kitchen.

Cost $161.88

Work Completed On 08/30/2017

08/14/2017

Robrt L.

Every thing went great, the plumber did a great job. I also had Kerrygold come out two months ago to install kitchen faucet and garbage disposal. The same plumber did both jobs

Description of Work
Replace toilet

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

07/22/2017

Robert B.

Awesome. I was in town because my father is in the hospital. I needed this taken care of for my younger siblings and my ill grandmother. The technician identified the issue quickly and corrected ASAP. Price listed included all hardware and labor.

Description of Work
Fixed leaky sinks/faucets in bathrooms. Noticed that the cold/hot lines were backwards and just corrected the issue and let me know.

Work Completed On 07/22/2017

06/29/2017

Herb H.

I've used them quite a few times; long before I had Angie. So they've been pretty good to me; the work they do. And they're usually right there doing it. They put in a tankless water heater for me. My son did a job of a plumber for me so I had to have it fixed. My amateur plumber didn't do too good of a job. I'm in a position where I can't do anything anymore so I more & more call people out. But I don't do too much right now. It's pretty clean. House is done, windows are in, the paint job on the outside, roof is new long time ago. It's put in about 3 years I guess or 4 years. Most of the time they're reasonable enough but this was a little high for not having to do anything put in or buy it, just tear it down and put it back, that's all. It's not too high though. It's probably a usual price now-a-days. Quality was good. I'll use them all the time. When you gotta have it done, you gotta have it done. They did alright. They did a pretty good job. They put the tankless water heater in. They were reasonable enough; $2200 or so, but that's about all.

Description of Work
I put in a new faucet, or I had my amateur put in a new faucet, but he pinched the hoses so no water was coming out. So I had to call them in to put it in order so it would work.

Work Completed On 06/21/2017

05/10/2017

Mary I.

Terrific! Plumber was young but highly skilled, well informed, and very professional.

Description of Work
Replace hot water heater

Work Completed On 12/31/2016

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking the time to leave our technician a review. We are so pleased you were happy with his service. We greatly appreciate your business!

04/29/2017

Bruce L.

They were not so great. They left and the problem wasn't taken care of. I had to call them again.