Kerrygold Plumbing Inc

California: Contractors
11/30/2022

7108 Owensmouth Ave

Canoga Park, CA 91303

When you need reliable plumbing services, turn to the Canoga Park plumbers at Kerrygold Plumbing Inc. With over 35 years of experience, you get superior workmanship and exceptional customer service from their highly trained staff. From simple plumbing issues to complex sewer repairs, the plumbing company has the manpower and equipment to help you. You can trust that their skilled plumbers only deliver honest and professional services with affordable and upfront pricing. Kerrygold Plumbing Inc. is committed to providing you with excellent plumbing services 24/7. Get a quick response when you call (855) 521-7727 for a service. Cost is determined by the job. Family owned & operated. Additional services: leak detection & repair, gas leak detection & repair, all fixture installation, water main repair & replacement, garbage disposals, boiler installation, water filters, copper & repining & earthquake valve....

plumbers (44)drain pipe installation (14)drain cleaning (10)sewer cleaning (4)water heaters (4)gas leak repair (1)

09/13/2021

They were very professional, on time, courteous and wonderful.

Description of Work
New garbage disposal and Kitchen sink repair.

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

03/07/2021

Excellent. The office staff as well as the field crew are professional, friendly, provide easy to understand details on what they are going to do, open to questions, prompt and great follow up. Marcus, Alex and Mike were polite and careful with the work. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
New water heater, gas line adjustment for stove, refrigerator water system line.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

11/21/2020

I was so glad that I was able to get a plumber out so quickly! Katherine was so kind and helpful in getting a plumber that same day, and Joe was prompt and worked rapidly to hook up the water line that the delivery men refused to connect. My old plumber has apparently retired, so Kerry Gold will be my first choice for future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Hook up water line to new fridge

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

07/16/2020

Great. Eric was prompt and fixed the problem within 20 minutes. I highly recommend Kerrygold Plumbing.

Description of Work
Leaky kitchen faucet.

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

03/15/2020

He did a good job and almost spent 30 minutes. But the price a little higher then I had expected. But he did fix the problem....

Description of Work
Stopped up sink.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/15/2020

08/12/2019

We called Kerrygold Plumbing at 7:30 on a Sunday night, unable to turn on our water to the house without it spraying all over the bathroom. They had one of their on-call plumbers (Willie) call me back within 15 minutes. We explained our problem, and he was at our house within an hour. He identified the problem, explained it to us very clearly, and got to work. He was done and gone by 9:30, and we ...

Description of Work
Emergency water shut off valve under bathroom sink

Work Completed On 08/11/2019

12/19/2018

All the folks at Kerrygold Plumbing are always friendly and helpful. Willy has responded twice to two emergencies I've had. Willy responded quickly in both cases, and solved the problems. Willy is friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, and fully explains what he needs to do. I would highly recommend Willy and Kerrygold Plumbing.

Description of Work
Broken Water Line, New water pressure regulator

Work Completed On 12/16/2018

12/11/2018

All jobs went great, very professorial

Description of Work
Have had Kerrygold several times come to house (kitchen facet, garbage disposal, replace toilet, water heater)

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

08/22/2018

I can't say enough about the service and professionalism of the Kerrygold technicians. We had water leaking in our garage and called Kerrygold to schedule an appointment. I fully expected to have to wait a day or two, but they were here within a couple of hours. The technician, Sean confirmed the water heater was leaking and recommended it be replaced. The work was done immediately and he even add...

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/21/2018

07/25/2018

Cydney Fox reviewed Kerrygold Plumbing, Inc. — 5 star July 23 at 8:32 PM · I was blown away by this company and their staff. Everyone was pleasant. Everyone was concerned with making sure I knew what was going on. I have NEVER had plumbers who called so much to let me know when my plumber was coming, or to work with me and my schedule. "Do you have any conflicts with this time?" I will never use a...

Description of Work
unplug the sink

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/23/2018

Residential & commercial plumbing service & repair, drain cleaning, sewer camera inspection, new sewer connections, septic to sewer conversion, water heater installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing