Gladys Cleaning Services

Founded undefined • With Angi since September 2017

With over 10 years of experience I am proudly serving the LA area with integrity and quality! I pride myself in cleaning your house like it was my own. Please allow me to make your home shine! Please call me directly at (310) 994-0260!

house cleaning (24)professional organizers (1)trash removal (1)

05/15/2022

Adam D.

Excellent service. Gladys and her team do an thorough cleaning with great attention to details.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

09/25/2020

Brendan M.

Gladys and her team were first class and did an excellent job in preparing the home to sell. Their attention to detail was excellent. They communicated well with me an my wife and saw many items needing attention which we had missed leaving a very well presented home when they finished, They were very reasonable to pay for the work done.

Description of Work
Pre-sale detail cleaning

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

09/15/2019

Kathy M.

Gladys was very personable and professional over the phone. She is also reliable in the fact she showed up on time with a crew. They did a great job I have turned this into a recurring service. I’m relieved to have finally found a service that is friendly; communicative; reliable and they were also reasonably priced. A win win win!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

08/22/2019

Humberto M.

She was great! I was very pleased. The bathrooms were spotless and so was the kitchen. She was available on short notice to accommodate our needs.

Description of Work
Home cleaning

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

08/09/2019

Steven F.

Gladys provides quick and thorough cleaning services. I have always been satisfied, and I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Apartment Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/09/2019

07/23/2019

Gloria C.

Great! Gladys and her team were responsible, organized, and fast. Gladys always checks to see exactly what I want done and does her best to accommodate my crazy schedule. I highly recommend Gladys cleaning service.

Description of Work
General housecleaning

Category garbage collection, house cleaning, home & garage organization

07/19/2019

Victoria B.

Pretty well

Description of Work
Deep cleaning my house

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

04/06/2019

Pamela B.

Gladys is a sweetheart. She is professional, dependable, she dose a great job and easy to get along with. She has been cleaning my home for the last five years and I’m extremely pleased.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Work Completed On 04/06/2019

03/15/2019

Soujan P.

It was awesome, the price was good, they were fast and nice.

Description of Work
they cleaned my house

Work Completed On 03/08/2019

02/14/2019

Robert P.

The service was good, good job, cleans everything glass and furniture, I am very happy with her work, I am glad to share this feedback to anyone who would hire her services.

Description of Work
Regular Full Housecleaning service every 2 weeks

Work Completed On 01/29/2019

02/11/2019

Teri N.

Gladys and her crew are amazing. We have used her service for regular house cleaning for more than three years. She is efficient, detail oriented, professional and extremely thorough. She comes with a crew of several helpers so they are able to divide and conquer your home and leave it spotless. Moreover she is both reliable and punctual. I trust her implicitly and would not hesitate to recommend her!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

02/03/2019

Jacqueline E.

Gladys and her crew did an outstanding job and we now have them clean our home every two weeks. They always do an excellent job! Gladys asks questions to ensure understanding of expectations and she and her crew are always punctual, professional, communicative, and efficient.

Description of Work
Gladys and her crew were hired to clean our house.

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

01/18/2019

Randall K.

She is great, she comes in with a crew, and they clean up thoroughly and great, they are very trustworthy and easy to work with, she's smart and talented as well. They come and arrives always on time.

Description of Work
Once a month Full housecleaning service

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

12/16/2018

Paul D.

Gladys was professional and communicative. Showed up on time and did a great job cleaning our place.

Description of Work
Move Out Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/16/2018

10/05/2018

Alex S.

Regarding the company "Gladys": I would like to say that every two weeks we are cleaning and arranging our home, with a full health observation, and we pay $ 120 for each meeting that consists of 3 or 4 people, who work between one and a half or two hours, which is really worth it. "Gladys" is a household cleaning company, with principles. It is a professional company that we expect.

Description of Work
we are cleaning and arranging our home every two weeks.

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

Review for Gladys Cleaning Services - 9339 Chaparral Rd, Canoga Park, CA - 37452274

06/28/2018

Sherrie Z.

Left several messages and never got back to me.

Description of Work
House cleaning

02/13/2018

Brenda P.

Gladys is very responsive, they did an amazing job and they are responsible too.

Description of Work
They did a house cleaning.

Work Completed On 01/13/2018

11/20/2017

Claudia D.

Great! She and her crew did a very good job. They were very thorough.

Description of Work
She cleaned my house.

Work Completed On 11/17/2017

10/30/2017

Judy F.

She's fabulous. She usually has 3 or 4 girls. I have a 5,000 sq ft. house. They get right to it, they're nice and kind, and very thorough.

Description of Work
Her company cleans for me once a week.

Work Completed On 10/26/2017

09/20/2017

Kourosh P.

She's detailed oriented, not flaky and very friendly and polite.

Description of Work
House-cleaner

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

09/20/2017

MARLENE N.

It's been really terrific! I've had a lot of different housekeepers over the years and the thing I really love about Gladys and the girl she brings to help her is the fact that she's so loyal, punctual, honest and trustworthy. Those things are really important when you have someone coming into your house. They really do a beautiful job cleaning and polishing. Her integrity is what led me to ask her recently if she ever put out her business on Yelp or Angie's List, because I think people are so quick to criticize and slow to compliment. So I am leaving this review because I am just very impressed. She shows up everytime right when she's supposed to. People like her are very hard to find.

Description of Work
She has been cleaning my house once a week for the past 3 years.

Work Completed On 09/20/2017

09/19/2017

Melanie R.

Great! I've been using her services every other week for about 3 years now. She provides great service. She has 3 employees who work with her and they are very trustworthy. I've never had a single issue.

Description of Work
She cleaned my house.

Work Completed On 09/07/2017