Floor Maintenance Service & Handyman

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2013

8523 Variel Ave Suite # 17

Canoga Park, CA 91304

Floor Maintenance Services & Handyman, is established since 1999, We Service All Los Angeles County, We Are Insured & Bonded...

03/04/2016

James S.

Description of Work
They did not show up for my appointment, they do not have good communication skills. That is no way to run a business.

12/18/2015

Greg W.

Category floor cleaning

12/08/2015

Dylan D.

Description of Work
Called in sick 15 minutes after the scheduled start time. Rescheduled for a different day and didn't show up or call at all. Rescheduled again after I called them, showed up late. Actually did a decent job on the floors where they did work, but either missed spots or did them unevenly (some spots on the floor shined very nicely, where other spots looked exactly like they did before the work was done. Worker was polite. Would not recommend.

Category hardwood floor, floor cleaning

12/04/2015

barbara S.

He was very neat. He made sure I was satisfied.

Description of Work
Thoroughly cleaned and polished my marble bathroom including floor, counter top, tub surround and shower walls and floor.

Category hardwood floor, house cleaning, marble & granite, buffing & polishing, floor cleaning

11/27/2015

Sharon B.

They were able to clean everything very well. I could have used them another hour to take care of some smaller things, but we were very satisfied with the service and would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
General cleaning services. The house was pretty dirty, so they did a great job for the 4 hours they were there.

Category hardwood floor, house cleaning, floor cleaning

11/25/2015

larry F.

Showed up an hour late and only one person when I requested 2. Maid could barely speak or understand English which made it very hard to communicate.

Description of Work
Cleaned house

11/17/2015

NANCY P.

I bought 8 hours of housecleaning service, providing proposed dates. I heard nothing. Angies List checked in about a week later and I advised I had not been contacted. I was asked by Angies List to suggest new dates. I got an e-mail from the company, nothing about whether any of the dates were any good, I called and left a message on 11/10, I have not gotten a return call. Can I get my money back?

Description of Work
Nothing. I bought 8 hours of housecleaning service, providing proposed dates. I heard nothing. Angies List checked in about a week later and I advised I had not been contacted. I was asked by Angies List to suggest new dates. I got an e-mail from the company, nothing about whether any of the dates were any good, I called the company and left a message on 11/10, I have not gotten a return call. Can I get my money back?

10/12/2015

Gloria H.

Did not have it done. We were interested; he was not.

Description of Work
Gave estimate for refinishing approx. 425 sq. ft . of hardwood floor; we accepted but he must've been too busy because he never called back to schedule despite several conversations with him.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

I am really Sorry, [Member Name Removed] I Was so busy and you never call me to remain it, but I am apologize we are here to help you, Am Sorry Again

10/05/2015

Trast H.

In August 2014, I purchased a coupon, $99 for 100 sq ft. of hardwood floor refinishing. This company did not fulfill their obligation to honor the coupon. After numerous calls to the company, over 3 months, they finally sent out someone to estimate the job. And, that was it. No follow up. Again after calling over the next two months, I gave up and contacted Angie's List for a credit for another service.

Description of Work
Nothing. Purchased Angie's List coupon $99 for 100 sq. ft. of Hardwood Floor Refinishing. Contacted the contractor multiple times over several months in attempt to arrange service. Finally, had an estimator arrive after almost 4 months, then nothing. Did not hear back from this business. I ended up contacting Angie's List for a coupon exchange, because the refund window had passed.

10/03/2015

Laurie G.

This team was fantastic! They arrived and got right to work. Very friendly and professional. They worked cleanly and were very thorough. They worked on our floor it was dull (had never been serviced) and the end result is a shine that looks as if it is brand new!!! We are so excited that we don't need to replace the floor. It was great that they were honest and didn't try to over-sell us. They advised us on what to do - and it looks great. We will be bringing them back to work on the flooring in the rest of our house. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Repaired Travertine floor, maintenance, polish

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, floor cleaning

08/19/2015

Charlene R.

The marble floor had not been maintained like this for many years and I had taken up the protective area rugs as a member of the household was using a walker. The fine scratches are gone and it shines again! It is not the high gloss shine you see in hotels, but it is not slippery and that is more important. The kitchen tiles look good but the grout looks great. I had forgotten what color it really is. Arnold did arrive an hour later than we had set up, but he did send me a message early in the morning letting me know. On arrival he measured all the marble areas and came in under what I had figured so I told him to proceed. Arnold and his helper moved the tables out of the area. My grandfather clock in the entry could not be moved so they masked off the base. They also taped plastic to adjoining carpet areas. When finished Arnold asked me to check it. I noted the corners inside the closet had debris and asked them to wipe it up. They cleaned inside the closet then went around the edges of the entire area. Then they replaced all the furniture and even put down the oriental rugs I had in storage. Both Arnold and his helper were extremely pleasant and neat. I would recommend them for floor maintenance. Their card indicates they do other work and I will most likely give them a call when it comes up.

Description of Work
Arnold and his helper cleaned, sealed and polished the marble floor in my entry, dining room, guest bath and bar area. While here Arnold noticed my kitchen and laundry room tiles were dull and the grout dirty and said he could do it while here for $180 (included in total noted above). I have a large kitchen and laundry room and felt the price was right, so he cleaned the tiles and grout and then sealed the grout.

Category ceramic tile, marble & granite, buffing & polishing, floor cleaning

08/02/2015

Molly R.

Do not trust this company. They will take you money and run. I've been chasing them for 2 1/2 months to finish the job and I'm done wasting my time. While the floor is fine, major issues remain: Workers left handprints and other stains on my walls. Molding was destroyed and not replaced. Workers removed my outdoor threshold and two transition strips and have not replaced them. I paid $250 for trash removal, of which they did half ... they claimed they would refund me $50 for the trash I had to remove myself but have not returned that money. Do not trust this company.

Description of Work
Arnold was hired to remove existing carpet and laminate hardwood, and to strip and refinish the hardwood flooring underneath.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

The Original deal we have it for $. 2,275.00 We did verbal agreement to do the rest of your Repairs and additional in your entrance are for $. 1,000.00 So total Was be $. 3,275.00 Not 5000 like you mention, (2) Demolition carpet and laminate it was free and we charging you 150.00 to take your trash away, we live just a big bag of trash and few strip wood but I tell you to wait me to pick up that trash soon my car have fixed remember, about the base molding you say we destroy am sorry but it was like that, About your Door trim is impossible to putting back a new door trim when the door is lock, WE NOT TAKE YOU MONEY AND RUN WE SPEN 4 DAYS IN YOUR JOB WE DID 4 REPAIRS WE SAND & REFINISHING YOUR FLOOR AND I GIVE YOU A DISSCOUNT OF 500 DOLLARS, I Still Have the Writing Estimate I Can Re-Send it to you, you can see it the true, Arnold Gomez

04/21/2015

judith S.

When I called Arnold to get a quote, he said he could be at my house in an hour. That was a good beginning for me. I thought his price was reasonable for the scope of the work, so we arranged a date for the job. Arnold did a great job of stripping, cleaning and waxing my kitchen/laundry room/bathroom floor! The floor is a white herringbone brick pattern with gray "grout" (that was beginning to look black!) It had not been professionally cleaned in a few years, and there was a big build-up of dirt and old wax. He did two rounds of stripping plus scrubbing the "grout" with a wire brush by hand, followed by three coats of wax. This 34 year old floor (yes, 34 years!) looks pretty near new again! Thanks, Arnold!

Description of Work
Stripped and waxed kitchen floor

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, house cleaning, floor cleaning

04/15/2015

Chris A.

Arnold was able to fix everything and did a high quality job installing the tile in my bathroom. I am pleased with the end result.

Description of Work
Repaired a hardwood floor and installed a tile floor in a bathroom.

Category ceramic tile, hardwood floor

01/21/2015

LC W.

Description of Work
The provider cancelled with less than 48 hrs. notice. Rescheduled with provider since they were already paid... Cancelled AGAIN! Les than 24 hrs notice. Asked for money back and had to "chase" them for a month before it was returned. Would definitely NOT reccommend.

Category hardwood floor, window cleaning

09/09/2014

William B.

Description of Work
On the phone, we agreed on Fri. Aug 29th in the morning. No one showed up or called. Called Arnold, he said their tech was too busy to do it that day. We agreed on Wed. Sept 3rd. Again, no one showed or called. My wife called and spoke to someone who said that they had the appointment scheduled on the 8th. The 8th was not available for us and I never agreed to it. he said that he would try to get someone there, but never called back and we heard nothing until I started complaining. This company has displayed a lack of organization and reliability. They can't seem to honor a simple appointment or call to say that they have to re-schedule.

09/02/2014

Margarita Z.

It went very well and we are very pleased with the results. I would use this service again and recommend it.

Description of Work
Refinished foyer entrance.

08/09/2014

Viron P.

The Cleaning Ladies show up on time, start cleaning our house, they make very nice job are house very clean when they finish, also the cleaners they clean our windows , We recommend VH Floor Maintenance & Cleaning Service, and we keep using VH Floor Maintenance, Professionals Service

Description of Work
House Cleaning & Windows Cleaning

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

08/04/2014

Melissa S.

When I tried to explain the work I wanted done. He said he had to send his hardwood floor technician over. Apparently the first person he sent didn't know how to do hardwood floors - he just knew how to measure. It felt like a waste of time - I had already measured my room. But he said his hardwood floor technician was right near by and he would send him over within the hour. He'd call me to let me know when he'd be over. He never called. I called him a couple times to see when the technician would come over but I never heard back.

Description of Work
He sent out somebody to give me a quote, never gave me a quote, when I called back he said he lost my number (even though we had a email conversation through angies list email. I wanted to purchase a Big Deal, but wanted to make sure I understood the offer.

NO Comments Because We are Professionals

07/11/2014

Chiyuan C.

At the beginning, Arnold missed the appointment for an estimate. He apologized and gave me a good price to make it up. He showed great attitude to resolve the issues. His team came on time the day of the job. Everything went well. I can't say everything is perfect but I am satisfied in general. I will hire him again in the future.

Description of Work
I hired VH Floor for a hardwood floor refinish.

12/11/2013

Viron P.

Thank you, VH Floor Maintenance & Cleaning Service, For Providing a Excellent Service, We Keep Using your Company. Palacios Family

Description of Work
The Cleaning Ladies start cleaning up to down Definitely My Mon she's happy with our Home Very Clean, We are feel very comfortable With This Company That's why we steel using, Two Cleaning Ladies from: VH Floor Maintenance & Cleaning Service Clean Our House Today Dec, 11. 2013

12/10/2013

Jeffrey M.

We Are very happy with this job, all the four technicians very professionals and friendly and also they work very clean and shops up on time, We recommended VH Floor Maintenance & Cleaning Service If You Need Any Hardwood Floor Jobs, Miller Family

Description of Work
This company they doing a Very Nice & Good Job They Install new hardwood Floor in the kitchen Area, and the rest of our house they just Sanding Staining & Refinishing Our Floor House Looks Very Nice, Thank you Very Much VH Floor Maintenance, I Will use them in the future and I recommended

12/10/2013

Viron P.

Everything goes very nice my floors looks like new now we are very happy with this company, We Recommend, VH Floor Maintenance & Cleaning Service.

Description of Work
This Guys Shows up on time, they start cover windows Doors, and them start running the sander machine to sand our hardwood floor they take around 5 hours to sand the floor after that those guys start apply the stain after stain apply the polyurethane, and after that our floors looks very nice like new, I recommended this company is very professional company

St1m & Clean

We have over 15 years professional cleaning experience in carpet cleaning, tile, grout and stone cleaning. We do not offer services for waxing and polishing. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call us directly at 818-288-0809

Offers by St1m & Clean  on Angi
    New Life Painting

New Life Painting is a painting contractor specializing in interior and exterior residential painting and drywall work. We offer free estimates! We have been providing exceptional work and customer service since 1987 for over 4,000 clients. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed; if you are not happy, we will redo the service for you until you are!

Offers by New Life Painting on Angi
    Valley Carpet Cleaning

For over 31 years, Valley Carpet Cleaning has been keeping homes and businesses in San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas throughout LA County fresh and clean. Whether it’s tile and grout, carpet, hardwood, All Types off Area Rugs Done on premises or picked up and Brought to our Facility and complete wash,or upholstery, we’ve got you covered. No matter the job, our experienced staff has seen it before and can help you deal with it now. We don’t shy away from the even the toughest projects! Upholstery and carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley and Most off LA County CA are important parts of keeping your space looking its best. More importantly, however, routine professional cleanings will eradicate germs and extend the life of your materials. Our team leverages top tools and techniques to leave your floors and upholstery looking, feeling and smelling their freshest. No matter the size of your space, the nature of its use or the last time it was cleaned, we guarantee results that are undeniable. Take a look at just a few more reasons our customers recommend us to their friends and family for thorough and exceptional carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley most off LA County CA:

Offers by Valley Carpet Cleaning on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Floor Maintenance, Floor Installation, Stripping, Seal, Waxing & Polish Floors, Sanding Staining & Refinishing Hardwood Floors, Stone Floors Restoration & Polish Penetrating Seal, Concrete Floor Maintenance, Diamond Sand With Natural Shine Concrete Floor, Carpet Cleaning, House Cleaning, Janitorial Service, Construction Clean Up, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Any Types Of Floor Maintenance & Floor Installation, We Providing Handyman Service

Ask for details.