Canoga Park Glass

Founded 1969 • With Angi since June 2010

21315 Saticoy St

Canoga Park, CA 91304

This is a small yet a simple company. Located at the west side of the valley we provide service to a very large number of cities and if you have a job on a city out of the area we can make arranges to do such job. We give estimates over the phone based on information provided by the customer; if information provided is close enough price won"t change. Our main concern is good service by providing good quality and satisfaction on customers end. Our prices are fully disclosed and no hidden fees. Additional email - Canogaparkglass@gmail.com...

05/13/2018

Jefferson Q.

Excellent work! Mario was very knowledgeable and easy to deal with on phone and in person.

Description of Work
Window Repair

10/03/2017

Susie G.

Job completed in a timely manner

Description of Work
Replace a window

12/21/2016

Liza A.

Easy & quick

Description of Work
Bedroom window

10/14/2016

Liza A.

I called him & he arrived in 1-2 hours for an estimate & started the work immediately.

Description of Work
One brand new window installed

Category closet systems

09/26/2014

Crickett H.

Well in this day and age it was a pleasure to find out I could easily get info through text messaging and making arrangements to bring my table in to him so that the measurements were accurate. He went out of his way to accommodate me in a time slot that worked. When I arrived on Tuesday a very nice, young man greeted me and was so professional and said it should not take to long for it to get done and I would be contacted soon. Today, Friday, Mario the owner, contacted me and said the table was done and when I explained I would still have to find someone to get me over there, he said he would be in my area and could drop it off - the job took 3 days only! When he arrived he and this very nice young man - who I find out is his son Ricardo, moved the table into my living room for me. I would HIGHLY recommend Canoga Park Glass. I priced what new tables would cost, even in the discount stores, and it was well worth the repair to have mine re-done. They were a pleasure to do business with. Crickett Haskell

Description of Work
He cut 2 new panes of glass for my coffee table.

05/15/2014

James A.

01/26/2012

David S.

Mario both came and gave the original estimate and also did the installation. This was a hard job because the window was quite high up. Work seems perfect and Mario was on time and efficient. He also took the time to warn me about slight possible differences between the details of the old window (seals and tint) and those of the new window. This was a much better option than spending $1200 to replace the entire window frame.

Description of Work
They replaced a single large double glazed window on our second floor.

Category glass repair

We thank all our customer for their valuable business and the opportunity to provide with the best customer service, great quality and lowest price possible.

Toris BM LLC

Toris BM LLC is a professional family owned house cleaning company proudly serving the San Fernando Valley, Burbank and Hollywood areas for over 12 years. Our customer satisfaction is unrivaled and we always strive to provide the highest levels of care for your home. We specialize in all aspects of cleaning your home, with services including: Basic Housecleaning, Deep Housecleaning, Post-Construction Clean-Up, Move-In/Move-Out Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Appliance Cleaning, Floors and much more. Call or message us today to schedule an appointment!

All American Window Cleaning

Family owned & operated. All American Window Cleaning & Gutter Cleaner Pros can come to your home or business and clean windows, inside and out, for a reasonable price. We also offer bundle packages for window cleaning, pressure washing the outside of your house, walkways, and gutter cleaning. We wear protective booties and use drop cloths to ensure your interiors are protected. Most importantly, we keep things simple, serve your needs and assure 100% satisfaction. Award winning. Please visit our websites for more information: https://allamerican-windowcleaning.com/ or https://guttercleanerpros.com/

Offers by All American Window Cleaning on Angi
    Home 2 Renovate, Inc.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. has been a family and friend owned and operated home improvement company since 1992 and is licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in all types of roofing, exterior paint/stucco/coatings/sidings, windows & doors, whole house insulation, patio covers/sunrooms and gutters. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited company with a A+ rating, a League of California Homeowners member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry member. We are top rated on Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor, Angi, Thumbtack, Networx, Houzz, Modernize, Google and we are ranked as one of the Top 500 contractors in the nation with Qualified Remodeler Magazine. We believe that communication is the cornerstone of a good homeowner/contractor relationship. Call today and schedule a free quote good for a year with a product specialist.

Offers by Home 2 Renovate, Inc. on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Canoga Park Glass offer a variety of services that are glass related. We do mirrors: any size type or installation. we do shower doors: 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 framed or frame less, custom sizes too. We do Hand rails/fences on 3/8 or 1/2 tempered glass. Table tops for indoors or out doors colors and thickness are available. Screen for windows and patio doors, new or re-screen customer frame. We do new windows installed or fix existing broken window glass, film on glass and safety film.

We don't offer the glass bowls or glass pipes sales, cut or melt.