All About Trees

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2010

7700 Lena Avenue

Canoga Park, CA 91304

All About Trees is the top provider for all aspects of tree service - from pruning & shaping, reduction, removal & stump grinding, planting to landscaping, brush removal, yard cleanup. We offer quality service at a great price! Contractors license # 680369. We are fully insured with workers compensation and general liability coverage. We appreciate our customers very much and do everything possible to ensure a relationship that lasts for years to come. Please give us a chance and call today!...

tree service (65)lawn care (8)lawn & landscaping (5)firewood company (2)

07/31/2017

We got a "reboot" for our side and back yards and an effective cleanup for our front yard. Much needed. Long overdue. Excellently done. MIke, Valerie, and crew are top notch and understood just what we needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to "start over" in our back and side yards, and the front yard needed some shaping up that was beyond our skill level. We have started to use a lot of native or regional plants and are still learning what goes where and how. We also lost a plum tree and needed that removed. Mike & crew took the time and care we needed and also gave us some good referrals for follow-up landscaping and better irrigation.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

07/15/2017

Always did a nice job. Until Mike copped an attitude that we did not appreciate. Have never used them again just because of him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used them for several years in the PAST.

CATEGORY tree service

We looked up our records and saw the last time we worked for you was in 2008. We have worked for you a total of 7 times in the past; the first time was in 1996. We're sorry your last experience was unpleasant for you. Sincerely, Mike and Valerie Linstrom

04/24/2017

They arrived on time with a crew of 5 plus the foreman. When the initial trim was not as extensive as we wanted, after speaking with the foreman he had his crew make the adjustments. We are very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an overgrown ash tree that was threatening the power line coming to our house. All About Trees sent someone out to give us an estimate and discuss what we wanted done. After evaluated several providers we decided to go with them because they agreed to what we wanted and were in the same ballpark money-wise. We set up a time for them to come out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2017

03/22/2017

Great, did not over-thin the canopy, but trimmed enough to reduce weight and risk of breakage during high winds.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major trimming for 2 very mature Olive trees in front yard, and lighter needs from previously (less professionally) trimmed mature Mulberry tree in backyard

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2017

01/11/2017

With the weather being very wet lately I didn't know if they'd make it on the appointed date but in fact they came a day early as the weather was due to be better today than tomorrow. Valerie kept me informed of arrival times and they were right on time. They've done a great job of trimming my trees and rescuing the California Pepper so it's now more likely to survive for several more years. They'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming, saving an ailing tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2017

10/13/2016

They did great!  I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016

10/13/2016

They were great. I continue to use them now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2010

09/22/2016

Exceptionally well. The crew was extremely professional, they were very efficient and I could not believe how fast they worked in cutting down the tree and clearing the yard of debris. They were helpful, polite and you could tell they worked well and efficiently together. I was extremely pleased and the fantastic job that they did. My neighbor was so impressed that he had All About Trees remove th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of redwood tree and trimming other tree branches over roof and neighbor's yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2016

07/22/2016

I "interviewed" several companies to top and trim two of my liquid amber trees. After speaking with Mike, I was sold that this was the company I would go with. And it was the best decision I could have made. I was impressed that the company insures their workers, which none of the other companies did. When scheduling Mike to come out, Val called me even when the company was on vacation! They showe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have two liquid amber trees topped and trimmed. I also had a couple of smaller trees that needed trimming while removing an additional offshoot in one of the trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2016

06/15/2016

We had used this provider before in 2014 to prune another tree.  We contacted All About Trees then because of reviews on Angie's List.  Somehow I never got around to sending a review. Now, we needed other work and did not hesitate to call this provider again.  Their service is 100% professional, reasonable and friendly.  They had to reschedule once due to another job that developed a problem, show...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed a diseased crepe myrtle tree and pruned and shaped an overgrown loquat tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2016

Tree service - pruning & shaping, reduction, removal & stump grinding, planting. Landscaping, brush removal, yard cleanup.

Pesticide application