A Screen Shop - Screens Closet & Shower Doors

Founded 1957 • With Angi since April 2005

A Screen Shop has been around since 1957! With over 50 years of experience you can be sure we know how to make all types of screens! In 2011 Screen Shop joined with it’s sister company, Clarity Closet and Shower Doors. Clarity specializes in Mirror Closet Doors and Glass Shower and Tub Enclosures. Additional DBA - Screen Shop. A family business. I use sub-contractors for installations over $500 when necessary....

We help homeowners save a lot of money with our beautiful energy-efficient windows and doors, which are rated the best in security and noise-prevention, and we guarantee the lowest price! All installations are performed by experienced craftsmen for a professional finished look and all quotes are done virtually so we don’t have to visit your house to send you a detailed quote. Call now to schedule a Virtual Window Consultation and take advantage of our $500 OFF (UP TO 5%) promotion and we’ll take care of the rest! “Making neighbors jealous since 1992”

California's Industry Leading General Contractor Being the best in our field means that we are committed to every project. We bring a variety of construction expertise to every project. Our construction managers, project controllers, resident engineers and specialty inspectors join together to bring your remodeling vision to life. Visit our website https://ibabuilders.com/. Services Provided Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs), Bathroom Remodeling, Energy-Efficient Homes, General Contracting, Guesthouse Design & Construction, Home Additions, Home Extensions, Home Remodeling, Home Restoration, Kitchen Remodeling, New Home Construction, Outdoor Kitchen Construction, Pool House Design & Construction, Porch Design & Construction, Roof Installation, Roof Replacement, pavers and concrete work, hvac unit installation.

We strive on making construction seamless for our clients, aiming to make any home improvement project a reality, no matter the budget. As a top-rated and licensed local contractor, our mission is to ensure 100% customer satisfaction, which requires care, commitment, and craftsmanship. We've been in business since 2012, and our customers absolutely love us! We service Ventura County, Los Angeles County, Orange County for all projects regarding your home above $4,000 in value. Our owner Jacob, is very personable and will not sign off on a job that our customers are not 100% satisfied with. We look forward to working with you! Seeing the look on our clients face when they see the finished product is 100% our favorite part.

07/28/2020

Company came out to measure and sold themselves as custom screen door company. The screen door did not fit the house because the house is old. Then they acted surprised that the door wasn’t square. They told us to go to Home Depot to get a molding piece instead of making it work. I can’t imagine we’re the only ones with an uneven door. Luis was very rude and unwilling to fix the problem. He gave u...

Description of Work
Screen door

Category contractors

02/23/2018

Luis came out to give us an estimate on new window screens, door screens and the repair of five screen doors that would not open and close. His estimate was fair and he charged us what he quoted. In addition the repairs were made within the time frame he gave us. His work was excellent and customer service amazing. We would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Screen repair

Category screen repair,doors

08/28/2017

1) When I emailed, they responded by saying call us (no mention of pricing, services availablity 2) When I called, their phone went dead. When I called again they put me on hold, rudel. Ultimately they transferred me to a number where I got a recording that the number had been disconnected. How do they stay in business

Description of Work
Screen install and repair; (I can't say if I would hire them again, since I am having trouble even getting a response from them)

10/19/2016

The work performed was great and I believe that the price was very fair. They do the work onsite so everything was completed in one visit. Everything went great except for the punctuality of the service call. The representative called me 15 minutes after the scheduled time to tell me that he would be an hour late. My only suggestion would be to call prior to the appointment time with this informat...

Description of Work
A Screen Shop replaced 2 window screens for me.

09/22/2016

Excellent service, Luis came to our residence and installed the screen we had bought but had trouble installing on our own. I recommend them, and we will work with them again.

Description of Work
Replacing the screen and installation of the screen.

Category screen repair

Window screens, pick-up & delivery, screen doors - wood & metal screen doors, security screen doors, patio sliding screen doors & french screen. Closet doors, mirrored closet doors, shower doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover