1-800-GOT-JUNK?

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2005

Our services include removal of junk, unwanted trash, garden debris, electronics and furniture. We sort, remove, clean-up and haul away your old junk for you. All of our team members are insured so we do the job safely, Pricing is based on load. Visit our website today and receive $10 off your total cost. Additional DBA - Junque Distribution Services LLC....

Junk In the Trunk 805 L.L.C

Hauling and Junk Removal

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

Junkluggers of Greater Santa Clarita Valley

We are a full-service, eco-friendly furniture and junk removal company. We guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with our service and we will do our best to donate, repurpose, or recycle your unwanted items. We are excited to provide a valuable service and, in turn, give back to our community and reduce waste in local landfills.

08/28/2017

The price was very reasonable. They did a great job. I plan to use them again for my garage.

Description of Work
My patio was filled with dead plants and they took everything away.

04/12/2017

It was great. I would totally use them again.

Description of Work
I had a lot of miscellaneous junk to have hauled away. They came in, were very professional and removed everything at a very reasonable price.

09/19/2013

We have used 1 800 Got Junk before in our previous house and they are terrific. They did all the work and we didn't have to move anything. Two really nice young men showed up and got to work and the price was right. I highly recommend this service.

Description of Work
Removed old outdoor chairs, large pipes and trash in back of garage. Cleaned up after.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

10/24/2011

Very professional and friendly staff. Efficient and orderly in their work. That said, I think they are a bit pricey for the time and effort spent (about 40 minutes - max.). At least in my situation. I had everything arranged for them to pick up when they arrived. They provided an estimate based on the size of the load which I felt was a bit "padded" in their favor. They priced based on a 3/8 load ...

Description of Work
Junk hauling from garage and backyard.

06/23/2010

The service was excellent. They were nice people, they were clean, and they were quick.

Description of Work
1-800-Got-Junk performed lumber and wood removal.

Category hauling services

Electronics waste, junk removal, trash removal, garden debris removal & furniture removal.

Hazmat, removal of chemicals & paint removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express