Universal Insulation Inc.

Founded 1980 • With Angi since April 2005

Providing removal services for both attic and crawlspaces, and installation for new construction ADU's, and existing homes. Blown-in insulation and fiberglass batting for walls, attics, and crawlspaces. Family owned & operated for over 39 years. Award winning. Additional DBA - Universal Insulation....

BAZ Service Refrigeration

We are proud to offer fast, friendly, affordable and reliable service and installation for both residential and commercial equipment. We have the extensive experience and expertise to troubleshoot a wide range of equipment. Air Conditioning and Heating: We provide installation, repair, and replacement services for all brands of air conditioners, gas and heat pump systems, for both residential and commercial customers. Refrigeration We provide installation, repair, and replacement services for all refrigeration brands, both residential & commercial, including: wine cellars, walk-in boxes, produce coolers, ice machines, reach-in coolers, beverage coolers, and more. Maintenance We provide air balancing, efficiency testing, and required maintenance of refrigeration, gas, A/C, and heat pump systems for residential and commercial customers. Annual Inspections We inspect electrical disconnect boxes and test capacitors for proper rating and safety, inspect condenser coils and remove debris, and monitor refrigerant for proper operating pressures. Pre-Season Inspection We inspect both indoor and condenser coils, clean or replace existing air filters as needed, as well as test thermostats for proper operation.

HVAC Gurus

Please call for a free estimate! Insulation Gurus have an extensive background in HVAC and insulation services. With fifteen years of experience on the field, the Gurus have earned a reputation as trusted installers. Our mission is to provide both our residential and commercial customers with reliability, expert advice, quality work integrity and an outstanding service. We dedicate ourselves 110% to our customers not only to achieve energy efficiency, comfort, and safety, but also to establish a friendship. Everybody needs a Guru in the family. Let us be yours!

Glover & Son Heating & Air Conditioning

Additional DBA - Glover and Son Heating and Air Conditioning.

Offers by Glover & Son Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi

12/30/2019

Went well although spread to 1.5 days rather than 1 day.

Description of Work
Attic insulation to R-38 blown/ Wall insulation to R-13 blown

Category insulation

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We apologize for the extra time it took to complete your project, but rest assured we're already working on processes internally to make sure we meet quoted timelines better in the future. Have a great New Year! Sincerely, Universal Insulation, Inc.

12/30/2019

Excellent Service from quote to final. Great communications and follow-thru for all the steps in the process. The attic insulation has made a very pleasant home to live in. Highly recommended service provider. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Attic to R-38 blown cellulose

Category insulation

We are delighted to hear about your experience with our team! Our standard is to provide excellent service to our customers. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team and future customers! Sincerely, Universal Insulation, Inc.

12/17/2019

From the quote through the installation, Universal Insulation, Inc. were courteous, prompt, and professional. There was no hard sell. Both the sales person and the installers arrived on time. They cleaned up after themselves. I couldn't be more pleased with them and the price. I have noticed that now that the insulation has been installed, my house stays warmer and i don't have to run the heater d...

Description of Work
Attic Insulation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your kind review. We're very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product and workmanship. Feel free to reach out if we can ever be of any assistance in the future. Sincerely, Universal Insulation, Inc.

12/05/2019

Great, better than expected. They were prompt, professional, and extremely helpful. I truyley cannot express how pleased my wife was that they did not leave a mess and did an excellent job of cleaning up after themselves.

Description of Work
Installation of insulation

Category insulation

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy to hear how well the job went, and we kept your home clean along the [Member Information Removed]!

08/25/2018

Kevin came out free of charge to check the situation--one room that is uncomfortably hotter in the summer (and colder in the winter) than any other room in the house. He checked the walls and attic and registers and looked outside. He didn't find any particular reason for the temperature difference in the one problem room, but he gave me helpful information and adjusted the register vents a bit. T...

Description of Work
Check Insulation

05/28/2018

The bid/consultation was great -- Kevin was friendly and informative, giving his recommendations without being condescending. Scheduling was convenient and responsive -- way better than some others we contacted. The actual fill was uneventful and fast. Didn't interact much with the workers but they worked quickly and without any issues.

Description of Work
~1500sqft of cellulose attic insulation

12/13/2017

The guy checked my house and told us we have enough insulation, and provided us with upgrade plan if we want to go higher standard. Really appreciate the honesty, will definitely recommend to our friends.

Description of Work
Attic Insulation

06/26/2017

Very professional from the time they came out to inspect and gave a quote to the day they finished the job. It took 3 ppl 4 hrs to finish the insulation work in my 1600 sq house. I realized the quality of their work during the June's heat wave in bay area.

Description of Work
I used universal insulation to add new insulation in my attic and in my walls.

03/19/2015

Change of scope when installers came, due to difficulty of performing proposed work. Change was handled satisfactorily and original price was not changed even though final product was more expensive than quoted product.

Description of Work
Install insulation in attic and crawl space.

10/15/2014

Every part of the interaction was prompt, honest and reasonable. The owner visited me two days after my first contact and gave me a written cost on the spot. Less than a week after I accepted, the work crew cam precisely on time and completed the job in exactly two hours. They vacuumed the part of the floor and closet that they used. The cost was the lowest of three estimates I obtained, and near ...

Description of Work
They installed cellulose blown-in attic insulation and associated batts "baffling" around vents, accesses and other protrusions.

Category insulation

Residential sales, removal, installation, & maintenance of insulation for walls, attics, floors & remodels.

Check, MasterCard, Visa