Miracle Method Surface Refinishing

Founded 1979 • With Angi since January 2005

45 S First St

Campbell, CA 95008

Miracle Method of Santa Clara's high-quality surface refinishing is a cost effective remodeling alternative to replacing a bathtub, countertop, ceramic tile or flooring that is worn out, damaged, hard to clean or simply the wrong color. We believe that your kitchen and bathrooms should reflect the

12/31/2018

Lincoln B.

The end result was excellent. However, one mistake: the exhaust tubing slipped out of the window, spraying dust all over our bedroom. Otherwise well done.

Description of Work
REsurface bathtub

Category bathtub refinishing

Good afternoon, Thank you for choosing Miracle Method to aid in your refinishing project. We are so sorry to hear about the exhaust tube, of course that situation is far from ideal and does not accurately display the cleanliness, caution, and care our technicians exhibit on a daily basis. However, we are the Miracle Method located in Santa Clara and we did not perform on this project in San Francisco. It would be very helpful if this review can be revised or taken down since the two Miracle Method's are run independently of each other. We hope you enjoy your refinished bathtub, and happy new year! Thank you, Miracle Method of Santa Clara

12/16/2018

donna M.

Looked fabulous and was really pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Resurface and clean my tile floors in my bathroom

Category ceramic tile

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are so glad to hear you are satisfied with refinishing with us! Keep us in mind for your next refinishing project.

05/31/2017

Terry P.

They did a great job. They were amazing. The work was done beautifully. The people were so nice. It was an husband and wife that owns it. Really really worth it, because they redid the tile. This looked really beautiful, and professional. We love it. Really great people. The people who came to do the job was an father and son. They work for the company forever. They are really good. We were refinishing the whole house, and we have four bathrooms. We did refinishing, and did everything white. The difference was unbelievable.

Description of Work
They did the tile, the kitchen, everything. We did have to change the tile that was more expensive. They did everything white, and they sealed the mirrors.

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

04/11/2017

Dave B.

Great. I called in the morning and, by chance, they had a spot available that afternoon. He came out and did the first step that afternoon and finished the two-day process the next morning. They were efficient, careful, pleasant. All around top-notch.

Description of Work
They refinished a 38+ year-old old bathtub. We got one add-on - a non-slip finish on the bottom.

01/04/2017

Naomi G.

They did an excellent job refinishing especially the color White sands made the vanity looked brand new. It went well with the refinished cabinets I did myself. I am so impressed with customer service too who answered all my questions. Jeannie and her team were excellent. Michael, the technician took his time to explain care and maintenance. I will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Refinish master bathroom's 2 basin vanity which was very stained, deep gouges and was told to buy new ones to replace the whole thing.

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops, home remodeling

07/02/2015

LYNNE M.

They showed up on time, finished when they said they would, did a wonderful job, and very professional

Description of Work
Reglazed bathtub and tile

07/01/2015

christine M.

The person doing the work arrived on time and performed the work over a couple of days. He was very conscientious about keeping our floors clean and of cleaning up any mess made by the work. The showers looked great when he was done. My only complaint is that it looked like some very small drops of the material he was using had dropped onto the floor of the shower and then been coated over by the paint. One of them, when I stepped on it while using the shower broke off to reveal some greyish colored stuff underneath. They came back right away to fix it, but when I looked closer at the floor of the shower, there are a couple more of these drops. When I asked about them, he said that it was something that had already been on the shower pan before they did any work. I don't agree, because from cleaning the shower pan I know the bumps were not there. Also, once the paint is off them, they are grey in color and our shower pan was a yellowy-beige. Other than these drops on the floor (which are very hard to notice because they are painted) everything looks great.

Description of Work
Cleaned and resurfaced a bathtub and shower pan as well as the tile surrounding them.

06/16/2015

C J.

Miracle Method folks were prompt in replying to Angie List request. The refurbishing took two days. They arrived on time, were incredibly informative in describing exactly what to expect. They did everything exactly as they said they would which was amazing. They were polite and left everything clean. The tub looks sparkling and wonderful. We are going to have them do another project for us!

Description of Work
Removed bathtub finish and refinished porcelain tub.

04/17/2015

Jeff W.

They did a great job and provided excellent service.

Description of Work
They refinished my bathtub and shower stall.

03/13/2015

Susann S.

They were great. they were timely, stayed with the price. They came back and touched up when we got new appliances like they said they would.

Description of Work
They put on their special miracle method. They make ugly laminate look more modern.

Category countertops

02/25/2015

Susan H.

overall very well, after a yr. got chips around drain but they gave me free kit to repair...not sure if one of my guests dropped something to cause the problem

Description of Work
coated a bathtub

02/17/2015

Lynn R.

Went well. Very accommodating. Looks beautiful. Waiting to see how well it holds up!

Description of Work
Paint tub/ shower and tile surround

02/17/2015

Ross T.

I had a shower stall that was clearly not taken care of by previous owners. Grout looked bad/chipped, and the tile left much to be desired, with a very ugly pattern. It turns out grout material wasn't used but tile sealer (if you can believe that). The worker completely regrouted my tub and shower stall, and then applied the refinishing material. This tub/shower looks completely new, with a very nice grout job. It's really amazing and I highly recommend this particular vendor.

Description of Work
I had my very old and not well taken care of bath/shower stall refinished.

01/28/2015

Janis T.

Dale was wonderful. He showed up on time and was done with all the work within the window arrival time. He definitely knows what he's doing. The ding (about the size of a 50 cent piece) is totally gone. Even knowing where it was does not help me find it. It is like it never happened. I highly recommend Miracle Method for any bathtub or sink repairs that you need. They also recommended me to replace the sink which had some rust on it, instead of doing the job anyway. I really appreciate that honesty and professional ethics.

Description of Work
Repaired a ding in my bathtub.

12/30/2014

ROSE S.

Love the new finish. The sides were rough afterward but Greg accommodated my crazy schedule came out and smoothed them out perfectly. I'm very happy with the price and the workmanship

Description of Work
Refinished master bath shower pan.

12/23/2014

Dwight W.

The end result was pretty good. However, the process was not exactly as described. At the franchisee's website the process is described in detail and includes more applied coats, including two clear coats that were not used, than what was actually used to do the work on my job. The odor from new epoxy paint that is curing is always very strong. It smells something like the plastic model glue I used as a kid to build toy airplanes and ships, but there is a lot more of it and it is very concentrated. By the fifth day I quit noticing the strong smell in the house. The technician was very polite and always on time. He spent almost three hours on the sanding preparation stage. The unit had been painted about twenty years ago by carpenters who fixed up the house before listing it for sale and my subsequent purchase of it. The carpenters used epoxy paint back then, but there were some runs and uneven spots on the front because they weren't very careful when they painted it. That old paint was very hardened and not all of it came off with three hours of sanding by the technician. Had I known that would be the case, I would have spent a few more hours sanding it all out myself before calling in Miracle Method. After it has all been done there are some rules to be followed regarding the five year warranty. No cleaning solutions with bleach or chlorine. No abrasive scouring powders. No abrasive scrubbing sponges or pads. No suction cup accessories on the paint. No rubber type bath mats left wet on the paint. No bottles left sitting on the paint. No wet soap bars left on the paint. No shower rack caddy devices hung on the shower head pipe. Don't leave any water standing on the paint after you use the unit. Wipe down the surface after using with a clean soft towel. Recommended: use an automotive paint polish product every six months to keep it looking shiny and new just like you would do with car paint. Yes, you have to "baby" it after it has been done or else you may end up damaging the paint one way or another and will have voided your warranty, too. Lastly, I was quoted $150 to fix a chip/crack in fiberglass, that was about the size of a dime, from what appeared to be a strike from a claw hammer head. It had been there from the day I bought the house. I thought that price was way out of line, but I do understand that sight unseen the contractor is quoting for "a pig in a poke" and may end up with a job for a badly damaged unit that he can't even work with. So, I went online at the Ace Hardware website and ordered a two ounce size container of XP7 epoxy putty for less than $10 and picked it up at their local store about a week later. It worked really well for the repair, was simple and easy to work use, dried as hard as a stone, and you couldn't find it again if you didn't know where it was after the painting was done. I saved $140 by doing that. I also got $35 off of the price for printing the Angie's List discount coupon and mentioning it only AFTER I got Miracle Method's quote -- which brought the price down to $800. It averages out to around $100 an hour to have this done. However, considering the cost, time and trouble of removing and replacing a unit such as this, it's worth every penny I paid for it.

Description of Work
Refinished a fiberglass tub-shower unit in a bathroom.

12/22/2014

dave N.

The patch matched the existing color fine.

Description of Work
Touched up scratches on bathtub from cleaning people. He did a nice job and the colors matched. Much cheaper than replaccing the whole tub!!

12/17/2014

Ronald C.

It went very well. The technician was very competent. The result looked very good and is holding up well.

Description of Work
Refinished cultured marble bathroom counter

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops

11/21/2014

Donald G.

They were meticulously careful in their preparation. They masked off all the stone tile in the bathroom, isolated the work area of the bathtub. Installed a heavy duty forced ventilation system to directly vent to the outside in our bathroom that had no windows. This meant they used a very long portable duct which went out a door. They were equally careful in the execution of the rest of the job. The result was stunning. They cleaned up completely when they were done and guaranteed their work.

Description of Work
They refinished a 60-year-old bathtub. It looked good as new when finished while maintaining its vintage characteristics

03/31/2014

Jeanie B.

They were professional and punctual. The bathtub looks great.

Description of Work
Miracle Method did an excellent job of refinishing the bathtub.

03/27/2014

Audrey B.

We arranged to have Miracle Method refinish our tub because of an Angie's list big deal - we had been putting the work off for quite awhile! They were on time, professional and the price was exactly what was quoted. Javier was the employee who came out on two consecutive days to do the work, and he was friendly, professional and explained the process to me. He did a good job of protecting the rest of the bathroom from any damage and also did an excellent job cleaning up when the job was completed.

Description of Work
Refinished bathtub in guest bathroom and re-caulked around tub

Category bathtub refinishing, home remodeling

03/03/2014

Diana H.

Arrived on time, took the time to protect the area around the tub, did his job, left after giving information on curing time and advice on protecting the finish.

Description of Work
re glazed a bathtub

02/25/2014

Lia S.

Dale's team did a great job on an old bathroom! We were updating a vacated apartment that was untouched for 20 years. The tub and tile were horrible! Dale's technician cleaned, sanitized, filled in missing grout, removed shower doors and tracks, then refinished the entire area. He even replaced the old soap holder! The tub area looks brand new! We are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Refinish bathtub and surrounding tile

02/12/2014

Richard Z.

Craftsman sanded and the sink to remove irregular surface and prepare for refinishing. Sprayed three-part refinishing coating. Returned the next day to smooth and polish the finish. Matched the tile line perfectly.

Description of Work
Restored a 60-year-old porcelain bathroom sink that was rusting at the overflow and drain, and that had been damaged by a cleaner using a corrosive cleaning solution. Sink is surrounded by tile.

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

02/10/2014

Priscilla T.

It was a two day job, and I was amazed at how great it turned out. I have another tub that will require a new surface so I will be calling on Miracle tub again. It 's a chemical process and requires all windows to be open for maximum ventilation, but that only lasts for a short period of time. It's definitely worth the price and inconvenience for a brand new tub !!!!

Description of Work
Changed the color of my bathtub from mocha to white.

White Oak Construction

Here at White Oak Construction we are a local family-owned General Contractor that will supply top notch service to any of your building or remodeling needs. We focus on overall value and quality over everything else and we strive to leave you with a completed project that will be enjoyed for generations to come. As we like to say, "Built Like an Oak."

Bay Builders Co.

We offer top-notch residential and commercial remodeling service. At Bay Builders, your project regardless of the scope will be handled in the outmost efficient and orderly manner by experts who are committed, pay attention to the details, and care about the on-the-job safety record. We hold ourselves to the highest standards around the quality and timeliness in all aspects of our work. Our value proposition: Punctuality: No matter what you need - whether it's a free quote, the first day on the job, or the last, we show up on time. Affordability: Our services are investments to your home and your well-being. But that doesn't mean they have to be expensive. Although we use high-quality materials, we are efficient enough to be able to charge affordable, competitive rates. Integrity: It's simple: no hidden fees, full transparency, free quotes, personable employees. We take this just as seriously as the quality of work. Quality: We use high-quality materials and only the most modern and effective methods for producing beautiful results. But don't just listen to us... listen to our customers! (References available)

Build The Bay, Inc.

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in remodeling services of all kinds, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers Coupon

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Refinishing of the following surfaces: bathtub, countertop, tile, shower, bathroom vanity, floor. We also offer fiberglass tub repair, handicap bathrooms and commercial services