Jon R Crase Construction

Founded 1979 • With Angi since February 2005

164 Gilman Ave

Campbell, CA 95008

Company has been in business since 1978 when Jon Crase started remodeling after stepping away from college. Jon Initially worked in the feild by himself until he felt the need to hire help, now some those same people have been with Jon for over 26 years. The company still does a lot of remodeling and also added restoration work back in 1980 where he is able to take a burned down home and turn it into something new and exciting for such a tragedy. Many restorations turn into a time to make changes and turn families back around to look forward to returning to their new home. It has certainly been a great business over the past 32 years now and what really is exciting these days is that we are now making new homes for our customer's children that are now old enough to own their own....

3.7

4.1

3.9

3.8

home remodeling (4)drywall (4)flooring (3)tile installation (3)interior painting (2)woodworking (2)lighting (2)hardwood floors (2)carpet installation (2)asbestos removal (1)cabinet refacing (1)roofing (1)

03/24/2021

The service was excellent. This was the 3rd time that we use their service, and they were fantastic. They would be the first ones to call if I had renovation work.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/23/2019

03/24/2021

They were fabulous. I wouldn't use anybody but them. They were amazing. He has this sense of what works and what didn't work. He has visual ideas like a backsplash. He was super creative and great. I've been using their service for 10 years now. The price was very well.

Description of Work
Remodel kitchen and bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

03/20/2021

The service was very good. I was very pleased with their service that's why I keep using them.

Description of Work
Remodel the office and home.

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

05/22/2017

Did not ever get quote back from CRASE Construction.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/04/2016

12/19/2013

I chose them because they are on Angie's List and there were a number of people that our insurance has recommended. It was all done well. They had somebody in charge who keeps in track of everything and he was good. It took a long time. They were very professional. I trusted all of them. It was a good experience.

Description of Work
I used Jon R. Crase Construction to replace a floor, replace a bathroom, drywall, taking out the asbestos on the wall, putting in a new tile in the bathroom, putting in a new floor in the closet. They organized the repair of the hardwood floor. They also took the carpet out.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling,asbestos removal

Work Completed On 06/25/2013

08/28/2013

They aren't done yet. It's a little bit complicated, I am restructuring a couple of apartments, taking a bedroom away from one and adding it to another and I actually started a few months ago. Then I postponed it and we went into some snags. Actually I got a reference from California Apartment Association, there is a woman there and I have gotten to know her, she said I got somebody and she recomm...

Description of Work
Jon R. Crase Construction are doing a major job for me on a couple apartments. They are still working but have given me a quote.

Work Completed On 06/05/2013

01/28/2013

That is all they did but I thought their appraisal was done very professionally. The sketching they did along with their measurements seemed extremely professional.

Description of Work
My insurance company sent Jon R Crase Construction in for an appraisal to rebuild a utility closet.

Work Completed On 09/01/2012

02/08/2012

Their price was reasonable. I would definitely recommend them to other family members and friends. If I need to, I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Jon R Crase Construction Inc 1 year ago.

Work Completed On 01/08/2011

04/10/2011

We had Crase Construction redo 2 bathrooms for us and could not be happier - the project came in on budget and on time, and I felt that I was apprised of every change-order, modification and "issue" that came up. When the team discovered that we had an issue with termites Jon helped me determine the most cost-effective and productive way to deal with it - I felt that everyone from our project mana...

Description of Work
Extensive remodeling of two bathrooms

Work Completed On 03/01/2010

08/13/2010

All of my projects with Jon have gone very well. From start to finish, Jon's personal attention to detail, his architectural and designer's eye and his knowledge of his trade is simply outstanding. The projects have been proposed, Jon has given valuable advice based on his expertise and a proposal was submitted. The appropriate preparations were in place, the work began. There was much interaction...

Description of Work
I have worked with Crase Construction for over 32 years on all phases and facets of remodeling projects. There is no one else with whom I would do business for both my home and office needs. Jon has done remodeling projects of many kinds over this time period involving all aspects of the construction trade, including sub-contracting when appropriate. Communication, service, follow through and high quality of craftsmanship are his company's trademarks. I am at ease with Jon and with his crews as they are all individuals with high standards. When you work with Crase Construction you become part of the family business.

Category drywall,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/12/2006

Remodeling & Fire Restoration.