Confidence Landscaping Inc.

Founded 1977 • With Angi since September 2005

4.1

LANDSCAPE CONTRACTOR 482301 LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT 4103...

Future Vision Remodeling

Future Vision Remodeling

At the heart of Future Vision Remodeling is years of design-build experience. This means we handle all levels of projects from new construction to commercial conversions. We excel at kitchen remodeling as well as designing and installing luxury baths in San Jose. Outside your home we are just as capable. Look through our portfolio for the hard-scape, patio, and deck designs. We consider communication to be the most important part of the project and we promise to keep you informed about progress daily. We also promise to make sure all your questions are answered throughout the project. In the San Jose area, You can count on Future Vision Remodeling to be the only San Jose remodeling contractor you will ever need.

Offers by Future Vision Remodeling on Angi

04/10/2017

They did a very good job. There was probably 4 people that came out to do the work. It took about a week to complete the job. They cleaned up very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid the whole front and put in drought tolerant plants.

08/07/2011

I'm not going to get into all the frustrations of this project, but I must alert people on my nightmare experience. It was extremely frustrating, and very expensive. The owner of the company, Jeff, has some good people working for him, but I found him to be greatly lacking in integrity to his work. Beware...Jeff is a charmer but he isn't very charming when you realize his agenda, Here's a brief li...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire landscape service on back yard and side driveway. I had drawn up roughs and had plant lists started, and knew what I wanted to do with materials...needed plans for final project, including  irrigation, lighting, proper drainage etc.  Plans included paving and concrete work, irrigation, french drain, soil prep, planting etc. no pools or water elements. I was very honest with Jeff at my first meeting that I might not be able to afford them, and told him my absolute top dollar  was $45,000. He said they could and would respect the budget.

08/03/2009

10 out of 10. Great design, very prompt, and finished ahead of schedule and on budget. They are more detail focused about my yard than I am, and very proactive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Confidence Landscaping did a complete redesign of our large front yard. It was basically a weed-filled hill at first, and now it is really a nice garden. They did grading, planting, irrigation, paving, electrical, and maintenance

07/28/2007

Never received a bid of any kind, but did receive two bills for $250 for "consultation fees," one of them six months after the visit and one of them a year and a half after the visit! Based upon their billing, I wouldn't hire this company for anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Someone from this company came out to look at the work we needed to have done and give us a bid (which we never received); the initial visit to our home was free of charge per the person on the telephone and the advertisement we initially responded to.

CATEGORY landscaping

THE SITUATION DESCRIBED ABOVE HAS BEEN RECTIFIED. WE HAD A SYSTEM GLITCH WHERE BILLING WENT OUT AUTOMATICALLY WITHOUT OVERSIGHT. THIS IS NO LONGER THE CASE. THE MEMBER HAS BEEN INFORMED AND OUR APOLOGIES HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED ALTHOUGH SHE HAS YET TO SUBMIT A NEW REPORT TO ANGIE'S LIST. WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR ALMOST 30 YEARS AND TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN OUR ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTI...

12/02/2005

My experiences with this company is always great. I have used them several times to landscape my yard in the past. They have wonderful employees working for them and they all have excellent skills. I have had them come out several times and they always make my lawn look wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaped our yard.

CATEGORY landscaping

LANDSCAPING DESIGN, INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE/MANAGEMENT.