Art Floor Covering

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2011

See website for additional service area....

Budget Flooring Inc

Budget Flooring Inc. is a full-service flooring company, selling and installing hardwood, carpet, vinyl, tile, and laminates. We also sell area rugs. We employ all of our installers and have workers compensation insurance. Additional contact name -Devan Ramsour. Additional email - devan@floorsbybudget.com. COVID-19 UPDATE Budget Flooring showroom is open by appointments only to comply with our State and County suggestions to do our part in this difficult time. To make an appointment please call or message us on Angie's List Messanger or email to schedule. All of here at Budget Flooring hope you and your families are/stay safe and healthy.

Clark's Hardwood Floors

Clark's Hardwood Floors is a Family owned and operated business. We have been installing and refinishing hardwood floors to residential and commercial customers since 1985. We enter our 31st year with an unequaled selection of native and exotic wood species to choose from. Our newly updated showroom is located at 251 E Hacienda Ave Ste A Campbell, CA 95008. Award winning.

Bay Area Magic Flooring

Bay Area Magic Flooring in San Jose, CA holds a promise to deliver exquisite quality, timely service and respectful customer assistance. We're an insured flooring contractor backed by more than 15 years of experience. Whether it's an attractive laminate floor or hardwood floor you're looking to get, we'll install it for you. Our professionals are cross-trained to handle a medley of flooring projects including vinyl floor installation, concrete floor repair, luxury vinyl planks, porcelain tile installation, marble stone installation, and carpet installation. As a dedicated hardwood floor engineer, we ensure each job is handled professionally. Your satisfaction matters most to us and we'll jump through hoops to ensure you're satisfied with the end result. If you're looking into tile floor installation or solid hardwood floor installation, collaborate with our design team. Bay Area Magic Flooring in San Jose, CA is a proud provider of top-quality flooring services. Allow us to replace your dated floors with new ones.

Offers by Bay Area Magic Flooring on Angi

09/25/2011

CARALEE C.

I had the great misfortune of having my washing machine bust a hose and flood my place. Amid the indescribable nightmare associated with dealing with a shady flood abatement company, my admittedly awesome insurance company, having to squat with relatives and not having access to any of my earthly belongings for two months, dealing with Art Floor Covering was a distinct bright spot. Art himself is very personable, friendly, and pleasant to deal with. He was prompt arriving to my home for the estimate and his measurements were very accurate. He had his uber-bright young son in tow-- son eyeballed a wall length, dad confirmed his estimate as accurate with the tape measure. I was duly impressed. Art was able to give me a very good deal on baseboards, and he hand-delivered all materials. Both Art and his work crew were very good about communicating with me throughout the process; Art always answered his phone and I never even had to leave one message. This may seem like a small thing, but it meant a great deal to me. I felt I was in good hands at all times. Art's crew did an excellent job with the glued-joint installation of my new engineered hardwood floor. The job was performed as described and completed on time. It really looks spectacular, and definitely adds great value to my home. Art & Co. = silver lining!

Description of Work
Art Floor Covering installed new engineered hardwood flooring throughout my home.

Category flooring contractor

"There are no words to show you my appreciation" THANK YOU SOO MUCH MY DEAR. :-)

Art Floor Covering

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2011

4178 Keith Dr

Campbell, CA 95008

Residential and commercial hardwood, bamboo, laminate, pergo, carpet & baseboard.

N/A