We take all Covid 19 precautions with wearing masks , gloves, practicing social distancing and sanitizing. For your safety and ours. We are in this together.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

All About Roofing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2006

4.4

262 E Hamilton Ave

Campbell, CA 95008

Quality Roofing Services At Affordable Prices. Servicing the Silicon Valley All Estimates are FREE Call/Text - 408-426-0590...
Summer Blossom project
Summer Blossom

roofing

202095122

01/14/2021

Manuel C.

The best thing I liked about AA Roofing was their communication and reliability. When I called I someone always answered the phone and when they said they were going to be at my house they always were and on time. The price was comparable to other bids I had.

Description of Work
New roof

01/14/2021

Gary G.

Great job!

Description of Work
Repairs

03/28/2020

Dye S.

Everything we talked about in the estament apt, happened as planned. I didn't have to worry about a thing. They were very informative with step by step text messages. They were all very curtious, especially Desiree

Description of Work
During the heavy winds we had back in Feb.-March 2020, I had singles and felt flying off my house. I needed a roof ASAP, especially with more rain coming. I needed my whole roof redone.

Thank you so much we appreciate you taking the time to review our company. It’s our pleasure to service your roofing needs.

03/28/2020

Dye S.

Description of Work

Thank you for reviewing our company. We appreciate you taking the time.

05/21/2019

Fatemah N.

Fantastic!!! Above All Roofing is my go to when ever I need roof work anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm a Realtor and use them for my own properties and my clients use them also. Great work and service!

Description of Work
New Roof and repairs

Thank you for taking the time to review our company.

04/13/2014

Sharon R.

Sam responded quickly to see what materials were needed and quickly returned and performed the job pleasantly and effectively. I am a repeat customer of his.

Description of Work
Installed wood stove chimney through roof. Previously had replaced the roof on my house and did an excellent job.

Category roofing, chimney repair

10/13/2009

JOE C.

The work was canceled.

Description of Work
The guy showed up at my house without a ladder, so he could not go up on the roof to see. Time was critical because a huge rain storm was forecast. Estimate given, and a promise made to come back first thing in the morning to cover the roof for $175. The next day, I received a call saying the price doubled.

I have searched all our records (estimate requests, messages, files, jobs completed, etc) and have found no log of this call, address, or client. We believe that we have been mistaken for another company in the area with a similar name. Please do not take this review into consideration when reiewing our company. Thank you.

01/09/2007

AMY P.

Overall the work was completed. However, it was not done well and another roofer has been employed to repair the leaks that were a result of poor workmanship.

Description of Work
This was repair work done to two roofs, both tar and gravel. Our requirements were explicit and were to include: remove & replace dry rot, replace plywood, felt paper & self adhesive, match tar & gravel to area for one property. The second was to include: move down spout & reinstall for proper drainage, cut out & install 3 new 6in vents, and seal up area where vents put in.

Hello [Member Name Removed], We have no record of a return call or warranty call on this property. All repairs come with a warranty to the area we serviced. We stand by our work and warranty and would have addressed any concerns and taken care of issues to your satisfaction.

09/12/2006

GLORIA M.

I got four bids and they out bid all of them and did a great job!

Description of Work
They removed and put a new roof on my mother in laws house in North San Jose.

Sonny Roofing, Painting, and Hauling

I am a one person owner and 5 good guys that work under me I watch what they do I am also on site with them as we work we are fast and easy to work with if it your roof or painting or just Handyman work I will make sure it done I love to help people to make them smile when They need the right things done I work with them to make it easy on them and around their schedules thank you and have a blessed day!

Rivera Roofing

Rivera Roofing Systems Offers Experienced Roofing Services at Affordable Rates. Don't Hire just anyone. Schedule a Free estimate today. We got you covered. Trust us with your next roofing project!

Above All Roofing Solutions Inc

Above all roofing Solutions Inc has been in business since 1997. We are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured company with a Better Business Bureau rating of A+. We offer free estimates, 24 hour emergency services and much more. Above All Roofing Solutions Inc has you covered from reroofs to repairs, gutters and downspouts for all types of residential, commercial, and industrial roofs. We are currently offering our summer promotion for $50 off any repair over $500 and $150 off any new reroof. With our expertise you wont just protect your roof but also beautify it. Call today for a FREE estimate.

Offers by Above All Roofing Solutions Inc on Angi

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    California
    California: Contractors
    11/30/2023

ROOF REPAIRS, ROOF MAINTENANCE, ROOF REPLACEMENT, ROOF INSTALLATION, ROOF INSPECTION, LEAK STOP, FLAT ROOFING, FULL GUTTER REPLACEMENT, DRY ROT REPAIRS SKYLIGHT REPAIRS & FLASHING REPAIRS, RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL

METAL, HOT BOX TAR & GRAVEL FOAM