All About Roofing

Summer Blossom

Summer Blossom

roofing202095122
ReRoof Shingles to LandMark CertainTeed Landmark 30 Year Shingles

Quality Roofing Services At Affordable Prices. Servicing the Silicon Valley All Estimates are FREE Call/Text - 408-426-0590...

4.2

Resposiveness

roofing (9)chimney repair (1)

01/14/2021

The best thing I liked about AA Roofing was their communication and reliability. When I called I someone always answered the phone and when they said they were going to be at my house they always were and on time. The price was comparable to other bids I had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

01/14/2021

Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

03/28/2020

Everything we talked about in the estament apt, happened as planned. I didn't have to worry about a thing. They were very informative with step by step text messages. They were all very curtious, especially Desiree

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
During the heavy winds we had back in Feb.-March 2020, I had singles and felt flying off my house. I needed a roof ASAP, especially with more rain coming. I needed my whole roof redone.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

Thank you for reviewing our company. We appreciate you taking the time.

03/28/2020

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

Thank you so much we appreciate you taking the time to review our company. It’s our pleasure to service your roofing needs.

05/21/2019

Fantastic!!! Above All Roofing is my go to when ever I need roof work anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm a Realtor and use them for my own properties and my clients use them also. Great work and service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof and repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our company.

04/13/2014

Sam responded quickly to see what materials were needed and quickly returned and performed the job pleasantly and effectively. I am a repeat customer of his.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed wood stove chimney through roof. Previously had replaced the roof on my house and did an excellent job.

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2012

10/13/2009

The work was canceled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The guy showed up at my house without a ladder, so he could not go up on the roof to see. Time was critical because a huge rain storm was forecast. Estimate given, and a promise made to come back first thing in the morning to cover the roof for $175. The next day, I received a call saying the price doubled.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2009

I have searched all our records (estimate requests, messages, files, jobs completed, etc) and have found no log of this call, address, or client. We believe that we have been mistaken for another company in the area with a similar name. Please do not take this review into consideration when reiewing our company. Thank you.

01/09/2007

Overall the work was completed. However, it was not done well and another roofer has been employed to repair the leaks that were a result of poor workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was repair work done to two roofs, both tar and gravel. Our requirements were explicit and were to include: remove & replace dry rot, replace plywood, felt paper & self adhesive, match tar & gravel to area for one property. The second was to include: move down spout & reinstall for proper drainage, cut out & install 3 new 6in vents, and seal up area where vents put in.

CATEGORY roofing

Hello [Member Name Removed], We have no record of a return call or warranty call on this property. All repairs come with a warranty to the area we serviced. We stand by our work and warranty and would have addressed any concerns and taken care of issues to your satisfaction.

09/12/2006

I got four bids and they out bid all of them and did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed and put a new roof on my mother in laws house in North San Jose.

CATEGORY roofing

ROOF REPAIRS, ROOF MAINTENANCE, ROOF REPLACEMENT, ROOF INSTALLATION, ROOF INSPECTION, LEAK STOP, FLAT ROOFING, FULL GUTTER REPLACEMENT, DRY ROT REPAIRS SKYLIGHT REPAIRS & FLASHING REPAIRS, RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL

METAL, HOT BOX TAR & GRAVEL FOAM