Alan Electric

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2005

Owner Operated. No Subs. $75 Hourly Rate Applies, $50 Travel Charge Applies For Outside Area Work....

Mr. Electric of Palo Alto

Mr. Electric is Palo Alto and South Bay Areal local electrician and offers comprehensive residential and commercial electrical services including repairs, upgrades, and installations while delivering high customer satisfaction by getting the job done right the first time. We offer upfront, flat -rate pricing and our courteous technicians respect your home and family, providing an attention to detail that ensures quality, and safe work. No matter what electrical contractor services you need, Mr. Electric has the power to make things better. Electricity makes the modern world go round. When your power shorts out, call Mr. Electric of Palo Alto for quick and convenient repairs. We offer our electrical expertise in Palo Alto and the surrounding area. Your home or business is in good hands, whether You're hoping to overhaul the wiring or install ceiling fans. Our promise to you is the best work, whether your needs are common or complicated. **FREE ESTIMATES**

Flores Electric

Flores Electric is a family run electrical company focused on delivering quality service at an affordable price. We specialize in panel upgrade, lighting, repair work as well as installs. We've been in business since 2018 and have over 30 years of combine experience working in Santa Clara county and surrounding areas.

Offers by Flores Electric on Angi
Alley Electric

We are a family owned business. Alina and Wesley Sedain are the owners and their names combined formulate the name "ALLEY". Alley Electric has been in business since 2001 and has served thousands of Bay Area homes since then. We are BBB accredited and a multi-year service award winner on Angie's List. Members: please email us directly at service@alleyelectric.com instead of contacting us via the Angie's List Message Center. This will ensure the fastest turn around time. ALL of our employees are fully vaccinated.

10/19/2018

An appliance serviceman had difficulty with a connection problem and thought it might be the result of a faulty circuit breaker. He suggested that I get an electrician to come in to check it out. When electrician is mentioned, only one name comes to mind: Dave Nagel. I called him and he came out the next day. I've used him for various problems several times now. And he came through again, as usual...

Description of Work
I thought I had a problem with a faulty circuit breaker

12/06/2017

All went according to promised plan.

Description of Work
New breaker panel.

09/04/2015

9:30 rolls around. No Dave. 10:30 rolls around. No Dave. I left two voicemails asking if he is still coming. No reply. At 1:49 pm, I sent an email asking, "What happened? He finally replied at 6:30 pm with a brief message as follows: "hi, had scheduled work on another job which Took me All day.". My husband took a long-awaited vacation to get some household things done, and this is how Dave treats...

Description of Work
Dave Nagel came by about a week before to determine if he could install a fan/light in our recreation room. He said that he could. Additionally, we had a light fixture installed over our pool table that did not come out very well. I suggested a possible solution and he agreed that it is a good idea and may work. After several email exchanges, it was set that he would come over about 9:30 am on Thursday, September 3rd. The 9:30 am timeframe was confirmed in an email from Dave just the night before, on Wednesday, September 2nd. My husband got up at 7:30 to go to Home Depot to buy some boards that would allow Dave to stand on the pool table to check on this.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

08/31/2015

It went great , Dave was on time and very knowledgeable. He recommended what attic I fan I should get and went to Home Depot to purchase it for me. Dave is a very good communicate and electrician. I would highly recommend for any electrical work.

Description of Work
Install attic fan and ceiling fan

Category electrician,ceiling fans

08/03/2015

Given timing constraints with all the other portions of the project I couldn't use David this time around but I was so positive about his service level, professionalism, and knowledge/recommendations that I wanted to make sure I noted this on Angie's List. I hope to use him on my next electrical project.

Description of Work
I had a last minute rush electrical need (my other electrician disappeared) for a backyard project that was in coordination with a whole bunch of other work including laying down pavers and installing gas lines. I called David at Allen Electric based on the great ratings on Angie's list and told him of my time sensitive needs. He went out of the way to come to my house the next day and was very professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant.

07/01/2015

Anytime I need electrical work, I know exactly who to call. I've used Alan Electric three times previously and been happy with the results each time. I don't even bother calling for any other estimates. In fact, once we determined what we wanted, I didn't even ask Dave for an estimate. I trust him that much. I like the way he works--especially with something as dangerous as electricity--very carefully, thinking out each step as he goes along. After he returned with the parts, he dismantled the existing lights and step by step he installed three banks of two LED tubes. Then he installed the proper LED dimmer switch. The result? Beautiful--more light than we have ever had in the kitchen and with the dimmer, the proper lighting for whatever task we had in the area. My wife wondered out loud, "Why didn't we do this sooner?"

Description of Work
We wanted LED tubes installed as our overhead lighting in the 14 foot high ceiling fixture in the kitchen. Dave came in, looked over the situation, gauged what we wanted, made suggestions, and went after the necessary parts. When he returned, he installed the tubes and the dimmer switch.

Category electrician","Lighting

04/22/2015

Excellent. I called yesterday after researching on Angie's list. He came out yesterday to inspect and provided a quote this morning. The work was done this afternoon. He clearly knows what he is doing and his work was high quality. I will keep him on file for future use. It was a very positive experience.

Description of Work
Installed a GFI outlet with cover for exterior tankless water heater

10/15/2014

Dave is great. He has been up to the house before to do work and we called him back because of the excellent service he performed. He will be back in the near future to install an additional exterior outlet for a pond and to replace a breaker. The work he performed yesterday was professionally done and we are very happy. Its good to have someone check the electrical systems to give me peace of mind that all is well. We really like Dave and will continue to use his services!

Description of Work
Replaced one interior outlet and two exterior outlets. Installed exterior weather proof outlet covers on three outlets. Examed additional outlets and breaker box for future needs.

08/29/2014

Dave was really punctual. He's a really nice guy and was very polite and did everything that was needed. He went right to work when he arrived. He completed his work in almost exactly the amount of time he said it would take.

Description of Work
Installed two outside outlets and changed the box/fixed one broken outside outlet.

08/26/2014

Very prompt. Very courteous. Very professional. Have recommended him to many friends and WILL call him again.

Description of Work
Installed a 220 outlet for a stove.

Category electrician

Electric service, lighting, landscaping, fountains.