Air Sun Screen & Awning Inc

Founded 1971 • With Angi since May 2010

Family operated. Cost is determined by the job....

Home Living Window Fashions

At Home Living Window Fashions we believe that your home should be one of your favorite places on Earth. Everything we do is organized around helping you make that vision a reality. We offer the highest quality Shutters, Motorized Window Coverings, Retractable Awnings, Outdoor Shades, Sail Shades, and other products to help you love where you live.

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Save $75 per window & $150 per door. Financing Available.

California Custom Creations

California Custom Creations is dedicated to Getting Things Done Right the First Time! This company motto highlights their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. The family-owned business was founded in 2008, offering many years of experience for homeowners in the Bay area. The company owner has more than 20 years of experience in the window and door installation industry. He is hands-on with the daily activities and meets face-to-face with customers frequently to guide projects from start to finish. The company is glad to help homeowners with window and door projects of all sizes, from small to large. They provide the most personalized window and door project experience for homeowners in the San Jose area. Various options are available for window installation and window replacement, including aluminum windows, vinyl windows, wood windows, and more. The owner has carefully selected the best products and manufacturers to ensure each homeowner receives quality products that last. Not only are windows available, but the team provides other services to help homeowners design their dream homes. Door replacement and installation options include entry doors, French doors, sliding doors, and patio doors. Other home improvement services include skylights, vinyl siding, and dry rot repair. Rest assured to know that subcontractors are not used. All project work is done start to finish by California Custom Creations to ensure quality and complete customer satisfaction. Contact California Custom Creations for a free in-home consultation and free estimate. You can expect a low-pressure environment to give you the time to learn more about the options available. This no-obligation approach provides the best quality experience for all customers. The business address is 1158 Illiad Ct San Jose, CA 95118. Call today to schedule a consultation: (408) 316-6293.

Offers by California Custom Creations on Angi

11/04/2015

Chris W.

I did not use them for the project since my project was not something they typically do.

Description of Work
I have been calling around looking for a solution for a project. Although they couldn't help directly, David took the time to understand my needs, discuss options and recommend 2 other vendors that might be able to help me out. I would definitely call Air Sun Awning Inc in the future.

06/04/2015

Skuke W.

Never showed up. I had to call and remake the appointment, and then I had to remind him of appointments, to send quotes. Never brought over examples of the materials for the patio.

Description of Work
patio replacement

01/18/2015

Larry J.

I am pleased with the product and the service David and his crew provided. The shade system we chose with indoor remote control is pretty pricey, but it is also incredibly convenient, nice looking, and solves the problem I was having. My eyes are very light sensitive and the glare from the winter sun on the south side of my house was making It almost impossible to work in my kitchen in the afternoons. Now I can contol the amount of light (and still see outdoors) by raising and lowering the shade throughout the day by the touch of my remote. I plan to cover the other two windows on that side of the house with the same shades later this year. My remote control will work with all three windows, and David tells me I can even raise and lower all three shades at once if I so desire. David was at all times very polite and professional, and I appreciate that he was present when his crew installed the shade. I recommend Air-Sun wholeheartedly.

Description of Work
I purchased a high-end motorized retractable outdoor window shade with remote control for one of the south-facing windows of my home.

09/04/2013

Avis F.

I was extremely pleased with them and would recommend them any time. He sold me on the installation just from the conversation because he was so experienced and all that. My only issue was that they left a lot of sawdust for me to clean up. It cost me about $3200.

Description of Work
I used Air Sun Screen & Awning Inc. on the 9th of August for remote controlled awning installation services. It was 14 feet wide and 12 feet out and it was placed over my patio.

Category awnings

Thank you [removed members name], for the excellent review. We take pride in providing both our best advice according to your requirements along with the highest levels of professionalism when it comes to the installation and operation of your awning. I hope you will be enjoying your awning for many years to come and my apologies about the sawdust....our installation team has been duly advised.

09/20/2011

Susanne E.

I called AirSun and the owner came to my house the very next day (in incredible heat...) to measure and discuss installation of the awning. The awning needed to be ordered first and was delivered to my house. In the meantime, I worked with the electrician (Julio Mendoza) suggested by the company, who was very responsive. Julio and his colleague prepared exterior wiring and outlets needed for the awning. Once the awning arrived, I arranged for AirSun to install and connect it. They arrived exactly when they said they would. I am so happy with the awning - it has made an overly sunny and warm living room pleasant again. The owner took pride in his work. I would hire them again if I needed another awning. I can't comment on pricing, since I didn't do much research. I needed the awning quickly to shield a new piano from the sun, and so expediency was more important to me than price.

Description of Work
Measured, ordered and installed SunSetter awning outside living room window. Coordinated with electrician, who performed necessary wiring.

Category awnings

[Member name removed], thank you for your review. I'm glad we were able to successfully create a shade solution for your piano. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your awning both for interior protection and as a shaded outdoor living area.

06/08/2011

Joe M.

Overall it was handled fairly and with professionalism. But I'm not left with a sense of good customer service.

Description of Work
I purchased a sunsetter awning from Costco ( didn't know of this company to get a price). The unit arrived is beyond my capabilities as a DIY homeowner and requires at least two people to install properly. Air-Sun Screen was recommended by SunSetter but when I called them the person I spoke with didn't really want to work on this install because they didn't sell the original unit. I respect the professionalism of getting an honest answer rather than a crazy price and someone not invested in doing the work. But I'm disappointed that they did not want to try to gain another customer ( I wasn't asking for free services and would have paid for the work ) or to gain a referral.

Category awnings

[member name removed], I think I was the person you spoke to. Unfortunately, the way this manufacturer works quite often creates confusion as they sell directly, via Costco and through independent dealers such as ourselves.Quite often we are asked to quote installation for projects in which there is virtually no pre-installation information concerning the location and consequently we are being asked to bid something blindly. In addition, we have no guarantees that what was ordered via Costco is suitable for the specific installation. Recently, we have introduced an optional site preview at a nominal charge such that the customer can be 100% confident that what they order can be correctly installed. That also gives us the opportunity to give the customer an accurate installation cost. I hope that in the future we can be of service to you.

05/07/2010

Lori and Matt B.

They are very clean and thorough. They are a very small, local privately owned awning company. Their website tells exactly what they do. They do awning work as well as other work. They had done exactly what they said they were going to do. They are very friendly. The owner comes out and does a lot of the work. The products that they supply are of very high quality. They were here when they said they would be, and they were finished when they said they would. I was very happy with them.

Description of Work
I used Air Sun Screen & Awning Inc. for awnings.

Category awnings

[removed members name], thank you for your review. Your awnings looked terrific after the installation and I'm glad we were able to give you such satisfactory service as a local small company. In fact, we recently reconnected concerning some fabric stitching issues which we are taking care of under warranty.

Air Sun Screen & Awning Inc

Founded 1971 • With Angi since May 2010

535 Salmar Ave., Unit D

Campbell, CA 95008

Residential & commercial window screens, sliding screen doors, hinged screen doors, rolldown sunshades, sunscreens, fixed and retractable awnings, arbors and canopy systems & upgrade sunroom.