Above All Roofing Solutions Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since December 2005

Above all roofing Solutions Inc has been in business since 1997. We are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured company with a Better Business Bureau rating of A+. We offer free estimates, 24 hour emergency services and much more. Above All Roofing Solutions Inc has you covered from reroofs to

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

roofing (133)gutter repair (11)roof cleaning (4)chimney repair (3)solar companies (2)stucco (2)gutter cleaning (2)chimney cap repair (1)

09/24/2020

Joyce K.

They did a beautiful job, and did a great clean up! Looks so nice.

Description of Work
Reroof whole house and shed

Category gutter repair, roofing, chimney caps, chimney repair, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

08/05/2019

GIRIDHARA G.

It went well. He arrived at the appointed time and performed the task professionally.

Description of Work
Check roof for leaks

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

05/22/2019

Kaiwei Y.

Applied their service for the listed $99 coupon. However, was told it didn't cover the built up roof. Project was cancelled. Did get a quick call for the feedback.

Description of Work
roof maintenance for a tar and gravel built up roof

Work Completed On 05/24/2019

01/30/2019

Rae Lee C.

The estimator told me he would fix it (on the side) if I paid him $50-$75. I felt like he was selling away from his employer. In the moment, I asked him to do it, thinking he could actually just get it done. In the end, he slopped some mastic-like stuff on the small area of the roof. It took him less than 10 minutes. I paid him $75 (he required cash) and I felt VERY uncomfortable about the entire transaction. I called to report it to the company. That conversation was unsatisfactory, as well. The manager didn't really seem at all concerned about the unprofessionalism of his employee. Run the other way!

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 01/30/2019

01/25/2019

Amilia F.

Arrived on time and reviewed job. Confirmed that they were not the right service provider for the job but recommended another company to help. Thanks

Description of Work
Dormer replacement

12/04/2017

Eileen L.

No one called me back even though I called them and emailed. I did speak to someone in the office when I called and that person said someone would call me back. However, no one did.

Description of Work
Needed the roof checked for leaks.

Work Completed On 11/02/2017

Good morning [Member Name Removed], This is Andrew with Above All. I just saw your review and after looking through our records and checking with our estimators we can't seem to find any correspondence with you. I apologize that no one got back to you, but it seems like it wasn't from our company. If you could, please let me know if you still need assistance and I will personally come out and take a look at the roof. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we are willing to help in any way possible. Thank you.

09/25/2017

Louise L.

Great! So professional! Pleasure doing business 👌👌👌👌

Description of Work
New roof, new gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

07/11/2017

Barry S.

Very well. Will use Jesse as my permanent roofer. I will call him whenever I need roofing repairs.

Description of Work
Wind damage Needed an entire new roof

Work Completed On 07/11/2017

06/17/2017

Debbie B.

Ken was very responsive to our request to quote on a roofing job for our income property. Ken was coming from a distance and indicated he would call when he was on his way, however only phoned us after he had measured and was on his way to his next appointment, so we never got to meet face to face, which we would have appreciated. He followed up with us to let us know the office was working on our quote and it would be the next day. He also left a message a couple of days later asking if we had any questions. Ken's quote was very competitive and thorough, but we decided to go with a different contractor that we met with and could ask questions, see the materials they would be using, etc. I would definitely recommend that you include him in your bid solicitation if you're in need of a roofing job. He was professional, seemed personable on the phone and the quote was competitive.

Description of Work
Re-roof a single family dwelling

Work Completed On 06/17/2017

05/22/2017

Sara C.

Really well - from tear out to clean up. I appreciated seeing photos of damage and of new roof.

Description of Work
re-roof cabana - replace boards damaged by dry rot

Work Completed On 09/30/2016

04/21/2017

STEWART L.

Ken Armstrong gave a prompt response and appointment made. Thorough inspection advising that the 18 year old composite shingle roof was in good shape, but quoted anyway. Will definitely contact the supplier again in case of roof questions or service.

Description of Work
Roof inspection

Work Completed On 12/06/2016

04/12/2017

Don D.

Hasn't been done yet. Only repaired "Porch" section of Roof.

Description of Work
House roof, and Patio Roof.

Work Completed On 04/12/2017

01/18/2017

Timothy S.

He came out to look my roof over, and starting telling me multiple things that he wouldn't do, including removing the solar water heater from my roof. After he left, he never sent me an estimate and never even called me back. He hasn't completed the job.

Description of Work
I purchased an offer for a new roof with 3-D architectural shingles.

Work Completed On 12/18/2016

Good morning [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear about your experience regarding the purchase of the $6,800.00 new roof deal through Angie's List. Unfortunately, that deal does come with several restrictions attached to it in order to meet the criteria for a new $6,800.00 roof. While not all of them are specifically lined out in the contract agreement, they do include things such as removing solar panels from the roof, stucco work, etc. Your roof unfortunately did have extras, namely the solar panels as well as the stucco work that would be required to do the job properly. Again, we apologize, but your roof simply did not fit the criteria to qualify for the $6,800.00 deal price. In regards to the lack of communication, we did send you a proposal for the re-roof without the Angie's List price on 12/15/16. Perhaps it went to your spam folder in your email, or you could have confused it with spam mail in your inbox? Also, our estimator had called you to follow up and see if you received the proposal, to which he was told that you had opted to go with a different contractor to do the work. Again, we apologize for any miscommunication that may have occurred, and we hope that you would give us another chance should you find yourself in need of a roofing contractor in the future. Let us make up for this experience by making the next one as smooth and effortless for you as possible! Thank you for giving us the initial opportunity. Respectfully, Andrew Sandoval Above All Roofing Solutions

12/23/2016

Gail R.

Great. Worked really well with me. Cleaned up and did the entire job in 3 days. Best price I found in all the estimates I got. I can not recommend them enough.

Description of Work
Replaced roof on my house.

Work Completed On 12/23/2016

10/13/2016

Lupe W.

Contacted me and did the work promptly. The report and pictures were great! Very easy to worth with!

Description of Work
Inspected roof and detected minor repairs and repaired them.

Work Completed On 10/13/2016

10/13/2016

Brian A.

The experience was fine. He was very nice. He did a great job.

Description of Work
Roof maintenance package. Evaluation.

Cost $99.99

10/04/2016

Amy I.

It went very well. Ken contacted me soon after I signed on for his service. He arrived on time, went right to work, took pictures of my roof and gave me a summary of what he did and the condition of my roof. I appreciated his professionalism.

Description of Work
I needed my roof inspected to see if it had leaks and the overall condition of it.

Work Completed On 10/04/2016

10/04/2016

David M.

We have a challenging house. three separate roof areas, one which requires carrying a ladder to a roof to get to the next roof. Ken did a great job, sealed what was need. he also gave a fair and honest statement on the roof condition, pointed out some trivial maintenance (sweeping off pine needles and followed up with on of the best estimates we have seen to date. Great work, strongly recommended.

Description of Work
checked and sealed roof.

Work Completed On 10/04/2016

09/28/2016

David F.

Very professional. The job started and finished per schedule. They stayed in contact with me as to the status of the job. An excellent job all around.

Description of Work
Replace the roof and gutters.

Work Completed On 09/28/2016

09/08/2016

Nelson S.

The replacement went very well. Took a few extra days, but that was because we had to special order the shingles (local ordinance required either certification that we had R-38 insulation in the attic or install an upgraded type of shingle). When we were trying to decide between two colors, Ken made sure to find us samples to look at before deciding. At every step we were kept informed of what was going on. Crew was courteous, answered any questions I had and cleaned up every day. When an existing oddball sized attic fan vent could not be reused, Ken went out of his way to locate a suitable replacement when I could not find one. The installation also included passive roof vents (which I didn't expect). The price came in at my high end of estimate, but that was due to the size of the roof, a fair amount of wood that needed to be replaced, extra layers of shingle to be removed and the upgraded shingle requirement.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement (tear off, repairs, new shingles).

Work Completed On 08/15/2016

08/28/2016

Connie C.

All work went as planned. The workers were prompt and courteous and for the most part, cleaned up each day they were here. I was informed each day as to what work was left to do and when they would be back. Good quality workmanship and great workers!

Description of Work
We needed to have our existing roof removed and replaced as well as add new siding around our chimney and add a sun tunnel.

Work Completed On 07/11/2016

08/15/2016

Daniel M.

I think they did a very good job from start to finish, price was similar to 3 other bids we received, but I am happy with the quality of the service and workmanship and think the price we paid was worth the cost. They cleaned up after themselves, were on time, communicative, honest.

Description of Work
Reroofed our 40 year old 9000sq ft building

Work Completed On 06/20/2016

08/13/2016

Michael C.

Great. Really glad I went for this.

Description of Work
Roof minor fixes. Inspection