CLASSIC TUB REPAIRS, Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2005

5235 Mission Oaks Blvd #273

Camarillo, CA 93012

LICENSE #599562. We service Apartment complex's and hotel's in the Santa Barbara County, Ventura County, Los Angeles County, Antelpoe Valley, and Orange County areas. Classic Tub Repairs, Inc. has been in business since 1989. We are licensed, bonded and fully insured. All of our coatings are

06/14/2017

Jon S.

They did a good job. They had to come back an fix a run in the paint .

Description of Work
I had a crack repaired on my fiberglass bathtub and had it repainted .

Category bathtub refinishing, home remodeling

12/26/2016

Glenn W.

They came out, covered, masked and papered the entire bathroom to protect from overspray; disassembled what needed disassembling, and gave the inside a smooth glistening white coat that looks like a new porcelain tub. Then removed all the tape and paper, replaced the brass hardware, and now I have a tub I'm proud to show off to guests.

Description of Work
My 1937 claw foot tub had been resurfaced once before but needed it again. I sanded and painted the outside surface, and sanded and primered the inside, but did not trust myself to give it that porcelain like glaze the a proper tub should have.

04/01/2016

Jill S.

Description of Work
Easy and Informative and upfront about costs. Just referred them to my best friend.

01/24/2016

Cornelia D.

The provider should not be on Angie's List because they do not answer messages from Angie's List. It has now been over a month and still have never heard from them. I hired New Look Home Remodeling instead and they did an amazing job.

Description of Work
Nothing. The provider never answered my request for a quote to refinish my kitchen counters and sink.

Category bathtub refinishing, countertops

12/29/2015

Beverly B.

I asked the company if they would match the price from Bathtub King in Torrance, and the woman in the office said she would check and let me know. She tentatively scheduled me for a particular time. Noone ever followed up with me regarding the price or to confirm the appointment. On the appointed day, the technician showed up an hour early when I was not home. Upon my return, I was told I would get serviced in the afternoon instead of the morning. When I complained that my whole day was being wasted by their irresponsibility, the receptionist had me speak with the "assistant manager" Deana. She then explained they had fired someone recently. She wanted to lecture me on the costs of workers compensation instead of simply negotiate the price. Bad attitude! No drama and everything is a cinch with Bathtub King.

Description of Work
Scheduled reglazing of a tub and 2 sinks

04/16/2015

Karen and David L.

Alex was terrific. The tub looks brand new. He was very thoughtful and caring about my house and I appreciate that.

Description of Work
Refinish my bathtub

03/19/2015

Princess O.

It went really well.

Description of Work
Sealed bahtub

10/16/2014

Gary M.

It went very well. It all looked great except for one sink which they promptly repaired. I had the counter tops speckled and it turned out better than I expected. These guys know what they are doing. I marked them down a bit on Professionalism since it was difficult to communicate with their workers as their English was not very good. Overall I am very pleased.

Description of Work
Refinished 1 kitchen and 2 bathroom sinks, 1 shower and 1 shower/tub combo and 1 kitchen counter top and 2 vanity tops in the bathrooms.

Category countertops, home remodeling

08/28/2014

ALVA L. C.

Description of Work
Refinished 2 tubs; excellent and fair jobs. Highly recommend them.

12/18/2012

Helen J.

We had an in home estimate done and agreed to their price which we felt was more than fair. About a week later they performed the service. It took them about 3-4 hours and there was a minimum of disruption to the household. When they finished we were extremely pleased with the result. The tiles and shower pan sparkled like they were just newly installed. Unbelievable! We had checked with other companies as to their recommendations for our tired and worn out looking shower. One company wanted to rip out all the tile and plumbing and rebuild it for $10-$15 thousand. This was major surgery that simply wasn't necessary. We checked with a re-bath company which basically covers your original shower with a new plastic liner and they wanted about $5-$6 thousand. Again a bit of overkill (especially to the wallet) to cure the problem that existed. Our tile, pan and plumbing were fine... just needed to be refurbished and Classic Tub did a wonderful job at a great price. We did have one small glich. A few days after the repair we noticed some of the over spray had gotten onto a small window in the shower area. We contacted Classic and they were out in a day or two to try to remove it. It really didn't clean it properly so they agreed to pay for replacement of the window pane. I tell this story not because of a minor problem going wrong but because of how this company reacted to it by making it right promptly and without arguement. This is a first class operation and I would recommend them to anyone. If you need shower or tub work done...check with them first...you could save a ton of money and you'll be pleased with the results.

Description of Work
This company did a reglaze of our tile shower stall.

03/22/2012

Leonard Z.

Everything was great. The whole repair job took about 2 1/2 hours. The technician brought in a portable air and quot;suckerand quot; to take the fumes out of the house (the final spraying compound has a very strong odor), and it really did the job. When finished, we kept the fan in the bathroom running, but the bathroom was useable. Cleanup was quick and complete. Although my job was relatively small, in the future I would be willing to try the company for a complete bathtub refinishing.

Description of Work
Our 30-year old fiberglass bathtub cracked, letting water run under the tub and under the adjoining hall carpet. It was a "T" shaped crack about 3 inches per line. Additionally, two years ago I had "fixed" a leak near the new crack and did not do such a great job. Sergio, the technician who came to do the repair, not only fixed the new crack, but my old work as well. He finished off the fiberglass and glazing with a spray-on epoxy that matched the tub color perfectly.

07/08/2008

Mark W.

I couldn't have been more pleased. The representative was prompt, courteous and friendly. The quality of work was superb. I could definitely tell that the repairman had done this type of work before and knew exactly what he was doing. After the work was completed, I couldn't tell that there was ever a hole in the bathtub.

Description of Work
A hole had developed in my porcelain bathtub. The company repaired the hole.

08/10/2007

Rosemarie H.

Contacted company on Monday and made an appointment on Thursday. Two workers arrived in stated time window. Project completed in about three hours including cleanup. Results exceeded expectations. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
We had an existing chipped and rusty bathtub on the second floor that we were reluctant to replace, due to the possible development of leaks if it were removed. Classic Tub Repair refinished the tub with a sparkling, flawless fiberglass coating. Workmanship including masking of edge lines at shower tile and floor tile was very meticulous.

01/29/2007

JAMES Z.

The tub and shower look really great. Roger who did the work was pleasant and very thorough. The only sight negative was that it took a number of days between the time the estimator came out to the house and the time they actually were able to provide me with a quotation so I could move forward with the job.

Description of Work
Refinished a tile shower pan and a tub.

05/19/2005

PATTY P.

THIS COMPANY WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH. THEY WERE VERY COURTEOUS AND PROMPT. THEY CAME TO OUR HOUSE WITHIN A FEW DAYS OF OUR REQUEST AND COMPLETED THE JOB BEAUTIFULLY.

Description of Work
WE HIRED CLASSIC TUB REPAIR TO REGLAZE THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF OUR BATHTUB.

William Selinski Custom Painting

1-4 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. License #: 390515. Additional email: bill@williamselinskipainting.com. Financing available. Personal mobile#:805-217-0152,personal email:bill.selinski@aol.com. Contact us today to make your house happy!

Berger's Painting

We are a family owned and operated business and been in business since 1981. Our professionalism and quality craftsmanship will accurately reflect your taste and lifestyle with a min of $1500. Please reach out to me directly 855-237-4147.

Offers by Berger's Painting on Angi
    Ruddy Painting

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa

REPAIR, RESURFACE, & REGLAZING OF SINKS, BATHTUBS, KITCHEN COUNTERS, SHOWER STALLS, FORMICA, CULTURED MARBLE AND TILE COUNTER TOPS, FIBERGLASS TUBS, CERAMIC TILE AND PORCELAIN TUBS

We only service homeowners locally in the Ventura County. No warranty is offered for kitchen sinks due to the harsh abuse they can recieve. No warranty on rust repairs.