Baron Bros Nursery

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2008

4.4

7568 Santa Rosa Rd

Camarillo, CA 93012

We are a 250 acre Wholesale and Retail Garden Center.Baron Brothers Nursery is committed to providing the best service, quality and price in Ventura and all of Southern California. We are your single source, offering a wide variety of ornamental nursery stock. We are a full service landscape

01/01/2020

Mike E.

Baron Brothers has a large selection of outdoor plants on an impressive acreage of land. The property is so large it took me a while to even find their office. Their plants are well maintained and their staff was very knowledgeable. I will be purchasing more from them in the future.

Description of Work
I needed to by some quality succulents for my yard.

05/04/2019

Arline C.

It ALWAYS goes well with Janice Reeder at the helm!! She is a definite asset to Baron Brothers! You can tell my husband and I are fans!! We refer all our friends to Baron Brothers because of Janice. Thank you again.

Description of Work
We bought the Landscaping ,at the time $500.00 plan which included landscape architect designs for our front and back yards! The most incredible person who helped us the most was the fantastic Janice Reeder. She really knows everything and we have used her expertise over the last 10 years. If you ever have a plant disease problem with black spot, rust, mildew she will be able to help you too!

Category tree service, greenhouses, hardscaping

05/04/2016

Mary Clare W.

Description of Work
Landscaped our entire yard after a remodel. Outstanding!

Category landscaping, greenhouses

09/10/2015

Melissa M.

Very well On time delivery of high quality plants! Knowledgable staff.

Description of Work
Plants and delivery

09/01/2014

Adina N.

Backyard: flagstone-style concrete pavers, raised planter vegetable garden, fruit trees, drip irrigation Frontyard: concrete driveway expansion, addition of concrete walkway, replace lawn with drought-tolerant plants and drip irrigation Owner James and designer Janice are terrific! The crew are professional and do great work!

Description of Work
$25,000 for designing/landscaping/hardscaping backyard. $13,000 for designing/landscaping/hardscaping frontyard.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, landscaping, irrigation systems, greenhouses, hardscaping

01/15/2014

Phyllis K.

They are very professional and do a good job. I like their variety and they stand by their merchandise.

Description of Work
I bought vegetables, soil, and fertilizers from them.

Category mulch, greenhouses

06/06/2013

Phyllis K.

Baron Brothers Nursery are very helpful, they are very good. I have been going to them for 25 years. They have a huge sale twice a year and they literally have policeman out on the road directing traffic and they really do clear out merchandise and so it is great for people who are waiting for such a deal. Everybody would agree that they have a good reputation. The price depends on what you are buying but they do sell wholesale as well. They do a really good job. They also work with normal folk and so they do wholesale and retail. I have found them just good, I haven't had problems with them, if you buy trees, they deliver them, they are good and they are a family owned business, so that is good. I don't think they are at all overpriced and they are excellent when they have sales. They really know what they are doing and when you tell them your needs, they will tell you what they have according to your need. They have lots of choices and they are all well trained.

Description of Work
I go to Baron Brothers Nursery all the time. They sell everything from little plants to trees.

02/07/2013

Rich R.

They have a good selection and are knowledgeable; it is a retail nursery. Their location is a little further from my house than another competitor's. Their prices are not bad.

Description of Work
I used Baron Brothers Nursery for landscaping materials.

07/12/2012

Roberta P.

It was a bad experience.

Description of Work
We used Baron Brothers Nursery for repair of sprinklers. When the sprinklers still did not work and I wanted them to come out, they charged me again.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, greenhouses

06/19/2008

DAVID S.

Part of the prep work required replacing a 30 foot section of 2 inch drain line with a 3 inch line. The original pipe passed under a block wall. Unfortunately, rather then install the line before pouring the footing or boring through it, the pipe went down under the footing and back up again. A very bad design. It turned out the contractor had a very difficult time punching the 3 inch pipe under the footing. Several times he suggested we just use the existing 2 inch line. Not a good idea. All the gutter downspouts and garden/patio drains were connected to the drain. After much work and the installation of a catch basin the new pipe was installed. The first problem I ran into while installing the irrigation was the fact that a significant number of roots had not been removed. One reason was that they brought in a very large rototiller which was unable to effectively handle the smaller areas. I rate the prep work as fair to poor. The cost for this stage (clean-up and prep) was about a third of the total cost. After, planting mulch was put down over the area. It was not evenly done as the depth varied from about half an inch to nearly three inches. I had an opportunity to inspect the plants prior to delivery but did not have the time to do so. Several of the plants already suffered from disease. The roses got powdery mildew within a week after planting. I was also disappointed that the contractor just planted the plants and trees without doing some necessary shaping and removing broken branches. My advice if one uses this contractor is to make sure you supervise very carefully.

Description of Work
This job consisted of removing a lot of roots from the old landscaping (I had already removed the plants), roto tilling, adding amendments, planting the new plants and trees and adding mulch. The contractor paused after the initial prep work to let me install the irrigation.

Category landscaping, mulch, rototilling, tree service, drain pipe, greenhouses

Elite Rooter

Elite Rooter is a local licensed plumbing services company offering professional, reliable and friendly plumbers. We never charge trip fees, estimates are always free and we have special offers on drain cleaning.

2022 Super Service Award

Team Rooter Plumbing of Ventura

From clogged drains, and inspection by high-tech cameras, cleanout of overflow, drain cleaning, sewer line repair, sewer lateral replacement, copper re-piping, hydrojetting, and a reliable, around the clock emergency service, we are ready to address a wide variety of plumbing troubles and fix them as quickly and as efficiently as possible. Our team takes pride in providing the best for our customers. We believe in treating every customer like a member of our own closely knit team; like friends and neighbors. With this motto Team Rooter has become a recognizable staple in the plumbing industry providing over 20 years of technician experience to tackle any rooter or plumbing problem while forming lasting relationships with our past and present clients.

Feel At Home Builders & Design

Specialties: As a full service local home remodeling company, Feel At Home Builders & Design is fully licensed, bonded, and insured to build any new residential construction and remodel any indoor or outdoor area of your home. While offering our home remodeling services, we know that homeowners want to see what they’re getting before the job even begins. For this reason, we offer exquisite 3D design plans so you can see the end in the beginning. Our workers are highly experienced in detailed craftsmanship for all your remodeling needs, including: Additions, room extensions, outdoor remodeling, creative pool design, firepits, electrical, tile, masonry cement and brickwork including pavers, hardscape and waterscape, painting, custom decks and patios, flooring, roofing, turf and all types of creative landscaping. Our company has been family owned & operated since 1992 allowing us to not only have more than 25+ years of proper industry skill sets, but we also learn as fast as the construction world is changing. Most importantly, we listen to your needs while allowing our experience to give you different options to turn your dream into a reality. History: Established in 1992, catering to each client individually is what makes Feel At Home Builders & Design stand out. Feel At Home Builders & Design is a licensed general contracting company with over 25 years of industry experience building and remodeling different types of uniquely designed homes throughout Southern California. Our honor and loyalty to our customers ensure that every single customer of ours get a creative and beautifully detailed home remodel from start to finish. We originally formed Feel At Home Builders & Design because we had so much more to offer than just “industry standards”. We sincerely took every golden nugget of feedback from every customer we have ever worked with and evolved our company into a high-tech home remodeling company.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Plant nursery, landscaping services, lawn maintenance

Baby sitting. Car washing.