All Pro Construction

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2012

355 N. Lantana St. Unit 670

Camarillo, CA 93010

Call us today for all your remodeling needs!!...
Kitchen remodel project
Kitchen remodel

cabinet makers

201993012

11/24/2021

adan N.

They were very detailed, professional, and clean. It was what I was expecting. I would definitely use them again. I like their good communication and the schedule. They were on time and great quality of work.

Description of Work
They remodel my house.

Category remodeling

11/23/2021

Scott K.

Great to work with

Description of Work
Countertops

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

11/16/2018

Sharon S.

Saul Hernandez and his All Pro Construction team completed a total remodel of my home and built custom cabinetry and a custom media center for me. Everything turned out beautiful and well within budget. They took my home from 1974 up to 2018 in just ten weeks – as promised. The remodel included two bathrooms, two bedrooms, living room/dining room, kitchen, and garage. I had been through building a home and 2 remodels of other homes, so I was reluctant to do another life-disrupting remodel. Saul quickly put my fears to rest though. Saul is professional, considerate, a multi-skilled craftsman, detail-oriented with a sense of design, conscientious, personable, and dependable. His customer service and top-notch craftsmanship made what could have been an unpleasant experience into a very pleasant experience. Saul went out of his way to help me find the materials and items that fit my vision at the lowest cost. He even built me a new under cabinet pull-down desk when a replacement for my shabby 30 year-old one could not be found. Saul can do it all – from custom woodwork to laying floors and tile and plumbing and electrical – to name just a few of his talents. He was always onsite to perform the work himself or to ensure his team members were completing their work to his high standards. He and his team were always careful to keep my home clean and to haul away the trash every day. Saul’s wife and office manager, Gaby, is also a pleasure to work with. Saul and his team will be building a new patio for me next. All Pro Construction in Camarillo is absolutely the best! I would not think of considering any other company for a home renovation.

Description of Work
total home remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

10/07/2016

Brian B.

They did a fabulous job. Their workers were very calm and professional. They worked out a satisfactory solution for us. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They installed hard wood floors for us.

Category flooring contractor

07/30/2015

Pamela N.

Description of Work
Took out old and rebuilt a shower, patched tile floor, installed vanity and fixtures, installed new ceiling fan.

Category ceramic tile

09/09/2013

Ruth E.

The work was excellent, you could not tell where the repair work had been done. The workers showed up when they were scheduled to and were very polite and accommodating. The laundry room and linen closet looks very very nice, you cannot tell work had been done.

Description of Work
Replace drywall in laundry room and linen closet. Put shelf in linen closet. Put baseboard in laundry room and linen closet, painted and textured the walls in laundry room and linen closet, put linoleum in laundry room. Replace water faucets in laundry room.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

03/14/2013

David P.

Saul and his staff listened to my input, kept me informed every step of the way, and performed the repair with all deliberate speed. As a lawyer I have been in the construction field for over 30 years and I have never seen such responsiveness nor care in their work.

Description of Work
Discovered problems in floor structure on second level of home. All-Pro came out that afternoon, surveyed the problem and was on the job the next business day.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling

JOHN WARLING DRYWALL

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Drywall services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Vargas Custom Plaster inc

Vargas Plastering is a complete plastering company. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. Our license, bond, and insurance are in good standing and we have been awarded Angie's List prestigious Super Service Award for the last seven consecutive years (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) and will strive to win another for 2021!

Ramirez Painting

With 25 years of painting experience, we are here to help you with all your painting needs and dreams.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Does floor installation and repair but does not sells flooring. We offer complete home improvement like kitchen and bathroom remodel, fire and flood restoration, flooring in tile, carpet, hardwood and laminate, additions and much more.

Does not offer roof repair, pool repair, AC duct cleaning.