ALL ABOUT GLASS & MIRROR

With Angi since June 2010

INSTALLATION AND REPAIR OF RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL WINDOWS, SHOWERS, MIRRORS, DOORS, GLASS RAILINGS & PARTITIONS, FRAME-LESS SHOWER AND TUB ENCLOSURES, MIRRORED WALLS, WARDROBE DOORS, TABLETOPS, SCREENS, SWINGING AND SLIDING SCREEN DOORS, GLASS BREAKAGE, FOGGY WINDOW REPLACEMENT, REPLACEMENT WINDOWS AND DOORS, SKYLIGHT REPAIR, FOLDING DOORS, BARN DOOR STYLE DOORS, CUSTOM GLASS AND PATTERN GLASS FABRICATION, GLASS SHELVING, WATER STAIN GLASS PROTECTION, AND WATER SPOT REMOVAL....

Custom Glass Shower Enclosures & Doors

Custom Glass & Mirrors: Shower doors and enclosures, table tops, glass handrails and deck railings, staircase glass, and glass floors installations. We don't install products pre-purchased by homeowners for manufacture warranty reasons. Custom Glass Solutions is a local mom and pop glass shop located in Agoura Hills. We have been in the glass business for 12 years. We service through out the Los Angeles and Ventura County areas. Replace and Install all glass. "Besides Auto" Residential and Commercial Windows, Doors, Fleetwood, Shower Enclosures, Table tops, Glass Handrails, Staircase glass, Glass floors, Store fronts, Duel glaze units, Mirrors, ETC. We are a very competitive company always looking to satisfy your needs and expenses.

Offers by Custom Glass Shower Enclosures & Doors on Angi
Freelite Skylights

Award winning. Additional contact name - Diana Rollins. General Contractor specializing in sales, service & installation of variuos brands and types of skylights.We offer skylights from tubular to custom for residential and commercial. We offer a complete installation; seal the roof, framing, insulation, drywall, plaster, painting and skylight shade accessories or electric lighting with your skylights. We now have solar powered skylights.

Reliable Builders

Reliable General Contractor

Offers by Reliable Builders on Angi

05/03/2017

Horrible experience. I was quoted $144 for a 10x12 piece of glass. It was a urgent job and was not gone for almost a week. Then they turned around and charged me $170.00. Very dissatisfied with this company.

12/14/2015

12/09/2015

10/03/2015

When Robert Sr. came out to my home, he was very prompt, courteous and friendly. I felt very comfortable having him come into my home, even though I was alone. I wanted a quote on how much it would cost to make our large shower door on the left side of the shower, glide more easily. Right now, you can hardly move it. Robert was very honest with me about what should have been done when the shower w...

Description of Work
Came to my house to give me a quote on making the shower door glade more smoothly

06/30/2015

Description of Work
Have used All About Glass for several projects. Most recently to replace screens. They were very prompt and professional! Love supporting a friendly local business as well.

AUTO WINDSHIELDS.