ALL ABOUT GLASS & MIRROR

With Angi since June 2010

INSTALLATION AND REPAIR OF RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL WINDOWS, SHOWERS, MIRRORS, DOORS, GLASS RAILINGS & PARTITIONS, FRAME-LESS SHOWER AND TUB ENCLOSURES, MIRRORED WALLS, WARDROBE DOORS, TABLETOPS, SCREENS, SWINGING AND SLIDING SCREEN DOORS, GLASS BREAKAGE, FOGGY WINDOW REPLACEMENT, REPLACEMENT WINDOWS AND DOORS, SKYLIGHT REPAIR, FOLDING DOORS, BARN DOOR STYLE DOORS, CUSTOM GLASS AND PATTERN GLASS FABRICATION, GLASS SHELVING, WATER STAIN GLASS PROTECTION, AND WATER SPOT REMOVAL....

Ranch Hands Construction

Contractors License #1018107 Ranch Hands is a handyman business servicing the Santa Ynez Valley and Santa Barbara County. Our purpose is to provide consistent, efficient, and dependable handyman services, with an emphasis on repairs or maintenance for your home, office, or landscape. We show up as gentlemen, clean and sober, and bring enthusiasm, passion, and gratitude to everything we do. We are honest, working men who believe that proper preparation and attention to details is the foundation for success. We lead with recovery, and are on-call for your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Nick's Home Repair

I am a general contractor, I work alone, I DO THE JOB, quality is very important to me. Pay by check, pay material on delivery large jobs pay progress payments, small jobs pay when work is completed 10% off senior discount.

ZVN Drywall

Locally owner business with over 20 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Look forward to working with you and your home endeavors to make the house of your dream.

05/03/2017

Horrible experience. I was quoted $144 for a 10x12 piece of glass. It was a urgent job and was not gone for almost a week. Then they turned around and charged me $170.00. Very dissatisfied with this company.

12/14/2015

12/09/2015

10/03/2015

When Robert Sr. came out to my home, he was very prompt, courteous and friendly. I felt very comfortable having him come into my home, even though I was alone. I wanted a quote on how much it would cost to make our large shower door on the left side of the shower, glide more easily. Right now, you can hardly move it. Robert was very honest with me about what should have been done when the shower w...

Description of Work
Came to my house to give me a quote on making the shower door glade more smoothly

06/30/2015

Description of Work
Have used All About Glass for several projects. Most recently to replace screens. They were very prompt and professional! Love supporting a friendly local business as well.

09/03/2013

The first time they were there in August they hung (hanged?) a very large mirror in my family room. They took their time and made sure that it was placed perfectly and that I was completely satisfied before they left. The second time I went to their store with templates for them to make mirror pieces for me to put in a corner curio cabinet. When I got the pieces I found I had measured one shelf wrong. I called and was told that they could make another cut. I was prepared to pay, it was my mistake, but they didn't charge me for it. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Description of Work
Put up a large mirror/made mirror pieces

06/06/2011

When I asked for an estimate, their personnel came out and took complete measurements so, as they put it, if we purchased from them they would not have to make a second visit prior to installation. The door and mirrors arrived in about a week. The installation went without a hitch. I was amazed how well it looked when complete. There was not a 1/16 of an inch gap between the mirror edges and the frame and for the second mirror between the mirror and the wall. It could not have been more perfect. The only suggestion I would make is they set up to e-mail estimates and invoices. They still mail or fax. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We just had our master bathroom completely remodeled. We needed a shower enclosure (door and side panel) and two mirrors. They provided and installed the items.

12/14/2015