AirWorks Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2012

PO Box 3064

Camarillo, CA 93010

It’s simple. We treat our customers the way we want to be treated. With over 12 years of Residential and Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning experience, the owners built AirWorks’ business model on service not sales. The significance to you? Our background checked employees are not compensated for selling anything; their job is to provide you with excellent service. We hire the finest Residential and Commercial HVAC Technicians in the industry and let them do what they do best; service and install heating and cooling equipment. AirWorks Solutions provides heating and cooling service, maintenance and installation to both residential and commercial customers. We also provide duct cleaning. We work on all makes & models of HVAC equipment. AirWorks was founded on the pillars of customer service, honesty, quality work and fair pricing. Family owned and operated; we strive to create customer relationships which last a lifetime!...

10/07/2016

Brian B.

Their work was excellent. They were amazing. Their prices are absolutely fair. I was not disappointed at all. I will definitely use them again and prefer them as my only such service provider.

Description of Work
They totally handled our heating and air conditioning servicing.

10/07/2016

Brian B.

They were excellent. I would recommend them. I will absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
They did my maintenance check up to make sure sure the heating and air conditioning system was running okay.

07/01/2015

Tina B.

They were quick and professional. The new unit works great!

Description of Work
They replaced our 21 year old unit.

02/04/2015

Sharon M.

Description of Work
Rerouted air return for the furnace. |They are great people to work with. |This is the second time we have used them.

12/01/2014

Marion W.

They were nice and they did a good job.

Description of Work
They repaired my A/C.

11/26/2013

Steven A.

Kevin and his crew were great! Very professional and responsive...Cost was great compared to all the quotes. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing an AC/Heating company.

Description of Work
Installed a new AC Package Unit

11/19/2013

Aaron Q.

ace/AC system.Woke up on a cold morning to find my furnace not operating. Called AirWorks and they made an appointment for 8-8:30 AM the next day. Two men showed up at 8:15 and began troubleshooting the problem. They we a bit surprised to see I have a floor furnace and they had to crawl under the house to access the gas valves. They found chewed up wiring (d*** mice!) and repaired them. Tested all other connections. They were here a total of about two hours. Professional and courteous at all times. I will call them when I'm ready to get a new furn

Description of Work
fixed furnace

10/14/2013

Leslie V.

My 50 year old gas heating system has been weakly venting the hot air for some time. I suspected that someone repairing the attic wiring system (myself included) had stepped on and partially crushed one of the ducts. Cold weather is on the way so I checked out Angies List for a heating repair service and found AirWorks Solutions in my area with an A rating. Called them on a Thursday and Stephanie set up a Friday appointment. She called back later and because of a conflict asked if we could reschedule which we did for the following Monday. Promptly (in fact early) at 7:50 Ryan was at my door. I explained what I thought the problem was and all 6 ft plus of him crawled up through a small access hatch in our bedroom closet into the attic. He came back down with a photo showing the problem, a badly separated duct. He explained how he could fix it with duct tape and I gave him the OK so he climbed back up. Back down he tested all the vents and the flow was excellent. He then proceeded to check the burners and blower motor along with the thermostat and filter, pronouncing them all in working order. The total charge was $90, including $65 for the checkout and $25 for the 2nd trip up and repair of the ducting-a very fair deal! Ryan was very professional in appearance and demeanor and best of all didn't try to sell me any extras. You can bet I'll come back to AirWorks for more service when this old equipment gives up the ghost.

Description of Work
inspected systen and repaired ductwork

09/24/2013

Steven F.

The crew from AirWorks Solutions took two days to dismantle and remove our old leaking evaporator coil and recalled furnace and replace the units with a new evaporator and furnace. The work site was in our attic, and the crew kept the house very clean during the tear-out. They left the place very clean at the end of each day. It took nearly a day to break the old system down and take all the pieces downstairs. The rest of the day involved setting up a cradle for the new unit and then hauling the new furnace up to the attic. The new units were installed on day two, along with two thermostats and all the necessary electronically controlled dampers to make a two-zone system work. In addition, a new duct and register was added to a room. The process went very smoothly and professionally. After the system was installed, Kevin Allen, the owner of AirWorks Solutions, stayed with me to program the WiFi accessible thermostats and get them operational. This took quite a while to get done because of problems with my router accepting the signals from the thermostats' wireless. Kevin stayed with me all the time until I got things going, and that was great. I never solved the problem with the router, but luckily I have two routers in the home, and I was able to successfully connect the second one. Now, I can access, control and even program both thermostats from my smart phone and any internet terminal. I cannot say too much about AirWorks Solutions. The final price was exactly as quoted, and the work was performed very professionally. When I have to replace my compressor (and I hope never), I know who I will go to for sales and installation of the new unit.

Description of Work
installed new air conditioner evaporator coil and furnace in the attic, added a new duct tand register o room missing one. Converted to home into a two-zone system with two thermostats and electronic dampers on all ducts.

07/29/2013

Linda D.

I have used them for some time and completely trust them with repairs they tell me that might need to be done to my HVAC unit. They have always done a great job for me.

Description of Work
Heating and Air Maintenance and Repairs

RR Electric Heating & Air

Established in 1995. We operate a fleet of vans with professional technicians who provide a full range of Electrical, Heating, Air Conditioning and Water Heater services. Over the years, we have consistently delivered the best quality assistance in electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater services. If you are looking for a professional company, contact RR Electric, Heating & Air Conditioning. We guarantee fast, friendly and reliable help from qualified specialists. From simple repairs and service to installation of new systems. We have years of proven experience with all types of electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater systems. We service and install all makes and models. We are a full service company that offers a wide variety of services. Call any day...any time...and speak to a live representative! Call us now (855) 534-4957

Offers by RR Electric Heating & Air on Angi
    Season Control Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Brand NEW AC & Furnace — As-low-as $99 a month Season Control Heating & Air Conditioning endorses brands like Amana, Trane, York, Ruud, Lennox brands, & Season Control has been a Leading Home AC dealer for over 12 years. We have the experience and knowledge you’re looking for when you have to choose a heating or air conditioning contractor in Los Angeles to repair and service your AC. License #: 795799. Financing Available.

Conejo Valley Heating & Air Conditioning

Since 1979, Conejo Valley Heating and Air Conditioning has been delivering dependable, quality service and comfort. Our expert staff, technicians and comfort advisors work together to bring you the very best in HVAC and water heating services. Indoor air quality, hot water and comfort are our priorities and we’ve got the energy efficient equipment and service teams to provide it! We specialize in installation, repair, and maintenance. We’ve seen just about everything and will put that experience to work for you. We’ll help guide your decision process by answering any of your questions or concerns. Please contact us, we look forward to hearing from you. CSLB#:536465

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    $10

Residential and Commercial Heating and Cooling Services- from complete new equipment installation to routine maintenance. We work with: Homeowners & Business owners; Contractors- especially in performing custom installs (ex: 1920's Victorian Homeowner wanted to feel heat from original furnace so we used it in the delivery of heat from a brand new unit); Real estate professionals -Inspections & Repairs (often getting paid from escrow); Property Managers- with terms accommodating rent receipts

We do not work on residential refrigeration or on appliances. We only do plumbing and electrical work as it pertains to installation or repair of your HVAC system but we recommend that any major plumbing or electrical work be done by experts in those fields.