AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2005

301 CAMARILLO RANCH ROAD

Camarillo, CA 93010

Wholesale of flooring materials...

03/14/2016

barbara S.

I don't have time for all the details but had to sue in court and they perjured themselves

Description of Work
bath and switch product

03/14/2015

barbara S.

They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. I was tricked . I ordered 1200 sq feet of 12mm laminate flooring in my home in Westlake Village. After it was installed by Homer, their recommended installer I found out they gave me 8mm flooring. I ended up with padding and flooring on a 8mm floor which cost me more than if I had ordered 12mm at Home Depot. I had a witness with me the day they told me it was 12mm. I took them to small claims court and won a small settlement because they totally perjured themselves on the stand. I would never trust this company and I don't care if the other reviews state something differently but they are not a honest company. Hopefully this review keeps others from getting hoodwinked by them or be sure they are getting what was told to them.

Description of Work
The provider baited and switched my floor from a 12mm to a 8mm. His salesperson Pat told me I was getting a 12 mm laminated flooring and after it was put in my home , I found out it was 8mm. I ended up paying twice as much for a flooring that I didn't order

01/12/2015

Sabrina H.

i purchased from AAA flooring source 1,200 Sq/ft of wood floor model cemina and 800 Sq/ft of tiles for my house. i received a great service and i was happy with the purchase. i will shop there again and i recommend them to my friends as well. the price was good and it was convenient as well. Danny is honest and straight forward person. the delivery was fast too.

Description of Work
Purchased wood floor and tiles

01/08/2015

Ricardo H.

We worked with Danny from AAA Flooring Source. We enjoyed working with him and to get the best service we could get. He also was able to give us a great price on the wood floor that we wanted and he helped us to select the one we needed from the huge selection they have in the store. all the wood floor that we ordered, arrived to the store for us to pick up within 3 business days.

Description of Work
Purchased Wood Floor and Base boards.

01/04/2015

Adriana B.

I went ot AAA Flooring Source and i worked with Danny. I needed a carpet for my house and an installer as well. Danny was able to help me tremendously but finding the best carpet for me and the installer that will be able to install it as well. The price that i got from danny was very good compare to the other places i went to. i was happy with my purchase and i will buy there again if i need to.

Description of Work
Purchased Carpet and pading

12/16/2014

Angel S.

I purchased wood floor to my room at my house. the total Sq/ft that i purchased was 1,000 approximately. the service was good, the delivery was fast and the price was cheaper than what i thought it will be. laura was the person that helped me and i will return to that store again in the future.

Description of Work
Purchased new Floor

12/10/2014

Tracy B.

Me and my Husband purchased from AAA Flooring Source 3,500 Sq/ft of wood floor to our house. We worked closely with Laura from sales and she helped us tremendously with the type of material, color matching etc.... the people and the price were very good and the service as well.

Description of Work
Purchased wood Floor

12/04/2014

Melissa J.

I worked with Danny from Sales. He was able to provide me with a great service and price. i must mention that he always called on the time and day that we setup and was able to provide me with answer to my questions including the status of my order.

Description of Work
Purchased Wood Floor

12/02/2014

Pat J.

They did a good job. They were very patient with me while I was deciding which carpet I wanted. The staff were professional and friendly. They were very helpful in making my decision. I visited their store and it was clean and they had a nice variety of carpet.

Description of Work
I purchased carpet from the company.

Category carpet installation

12/01/2014

Jordan N.

I purchased my new floor from AAA Flooring Source. I worked with Path from sales. She was able to help me more than i expected and to give me the best price i could get for this type of ceramic tiles. I want to mention that i visited several places for my floor and AAA was the one with the best price. 2 Days after my payment, the floor was at their warehouse for my installer to pickup. with this service, i don't have to shop around from now on.

Description of Work
Purchased Ceramic Tiles for my First Floor at my house

11/25/2014

Jon S.

i purchased from AAA flooring source the wood floor to my house. i worked with Danny the salesman and he gave me the best price i could get for the floor. the price that i got was definitely the cheapest price from all the stores i went to. the floor arrived to the whorehouse within 4 business days and my installer was able to pick it up the same day it arrived. this solved us time and money and we appreciate that.

Description of Work
Purchased wood floor to my house

09/30/2014

Ross K.

Description of Work
We used AAA floors 10 years ago and again this year. They did a wonderful job the floor looks great. They showed up on time, did the work, cleaned up after.

02/19/2013

Pat J.

They did a great job! I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They put sheet vinyl flooring in my garage.

05/08/2005

NELLIE M.

THE OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS FUN. THE SALES CLERK WAS VERY HELPFUL IN COLOR COORDINATING THE HARD SCAPE WOOD WITH THE TEXTURE OF CARPETING AND THE FLOW OF THE TRANQUIL ROOM WE WERE TRYING TO CREATE. WE WOULD RETURN FOR FURTHER HELP.

Description of Work
WE WENT TO THE SHOW ROOM WHERE WE SAW PERGO, WOOD FLOORS, CERAMIC FLOORING ETC. WE WERE HELPED BY THE SALES CLERK.

Category hardwood floor

04/26/2005

LOUISE M.

I WENT TO AAA FLOORING SHOWROOM AND WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE SELECTION OF WOODS THEY HAD TO OFFER. THEY WERE HELPFUL AND PATIENT IN MY DECISION MAKING PROCESS. I WOULD DEFINITELY USE THEM FOR ALL MY FLOORING NEEDS.

Description of Work
AAA FLOORING REMOVED OLD LINOLEUM INSTALLED PERGO IN MY UPSTAIRS GAMEROOM.

MIKE PILLAR & SONS HARDWOOD

Mike Pillar and Sons is a family owned and operated business. We have been providing over 40+ years of "old fashioned" & modern hardwood floors to the West Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley and Ventura County areas. Most of our employees have been with the company for over 20 years. We have a field supervisor Michael Pillar, along with Mike (Owner) who promises the personal attention and service that each customer deserves. You can always call the office as well and speak to Wendy Pillar, who can help answer any questions that you may have.

Olde Tyme Floor Co Inc

Hardwood Installation and Resurfacing/Refinishing Specialists w/ High-End Custom Staining & Finishing. Special Pricing for Angie's List Members. Olde Tyme Floor Co., Inc. is a boutique, full-service Hardwood Flooring Contractor, established over 40 years ago. Family owned and operated, our employees are hand-picked and several have worked for OTF for 10-20 years. We always perform the work and NEVER subcontract to other companies. Our passion for creating everlasting beauty in your home extends beyond the boundaries of our work. It is the essence from which we pride ourselves on, delivering exquisite craftsmanship and attention to the finer details, bringing your dream home to life. Old Tyme Floor always delivers first-class service that is uniquely tailored for each individual client. We are fully licensed by the State of California (#637696) and are proud members of The Better Business Bureau and the National Wood Flooring Association. Our services include Installation, Sanding and Refinishing, Staining, Wire-brushing, Hand-distressing, Staircases, Crown-molding, Door & Window Casings. Additional services: exterior decks, custom dance floors, racketball courts, plywood sub-floors installed, pre-finished engineered floors installed, leveling, water damage.

MG Hardwood Floor

We specialize in all phases of hardwood flooring! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Sales of all flooring materials

Installation, Repair

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC.

How is AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC. overall rated?

AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC. is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What days are AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC. open?

AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC. is open:

Sunday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC. provide

AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Does AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC. offers free project estimates.

Does AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC. offer a senior discount?

No, AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC.?

No, AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC. does not offer warranties.

What services does AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC. offer?

AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC. offers the following services: Sales of all flooring materials

Are there any services AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC. does not offer?

Installation, Repair