AAA FLOORING SOURCE, INC.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2005

Wholesale of flooring materials...

MIKE PILLAR & SONS HARDWOOD

MIKE PILLAR & SONS HARDWOOD

Mike Pillar and Sons is a family owned and operated business. We have been providing over 40+ years of "old fashioned" & modern hardwood floors to the West Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley and Ventura County areas. Most of our employees have been with the company for over 20 years. We have a field supervisor Michael Pillar, along with Mike (Owner) who promises the personal attention and service that each customer deserves. You can always call the office as well and speak to Wendy Pillar, who can help answer any questions that you may have.

03/14/2016

I don't have time for all the details but had to sue in court and they perjured themselves

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bath and switch product

03/14/2015

They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. I was tricked . I ordered 1200 sq feet of 12mm laminate flooring in my home in Westlake Village. After it was installed by Homer, their recommended installer I found out they gave me 8mm flooring. I ended up with padding and flooring on a 8mm floor which cost me more than if I had ordered 12mm at Home Depot. I had a witness with me the day they to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider baited and switched my floor from a 12mm to a 8mm. His salesperson Pat told me I was getting a 12 mm laminated flooring and after it was put in my home , I found out it was 8mm. I ended up paying twice as much for a flooring that I didn't order

01/12/2015

i purchased from AAA flooring source 1,200 Sq/ft of wood floor model cemina and 800 Sq/ft of tiles for my house. i received a great service and i was happy with the purchase. i will shop there again and i recommend them to my friends as well. the price was good and it was convenient as well. Danny is honest and straight forward person. the delivery was fast too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased wood floor and tiles

01/08/2015

We worked with Danny from AAA Flooring Source. We enjoyed working with him and to get the best service we could get. He also was able to give us a great price on the wood floor that we wanted and he helped us to select the one we needed from the huge selection they have in the store. all the wood floor that we ordered, arrived to the store for us to pick up within 3 business days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased Wood Floor and Base boards.

01/04/2015

I went ot AAA Flooring Source and i worked with Danny. I needed a carpet for my house and an installer as well. Danny was able to help me tremendously but finding the best carpet for me and the installer that will be able to install it as well. The price that i got from danny was very good compare to the other places i went to. i was happy with my purchase and i will buy there again if i need to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased Carpet and pading

CATEGORY flooring contractor

Sales of all flooring materials

Installation, Repair