Advance Carpet & Tile Cleaning

Founded undefined • With Angi since June 2010

We have been in business since 1948. We specialize in Tile and Grout cleaning, trained in Italy! We service Carpet Cleaning, if the stain can come out, we will get it! We have custom Equipment. We are committed to quality and are looking forward to growing with Angie' List Members

2022 Super Service Award

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

carpet cleaning (56)tile installation (17)upholstery cleaning (7)floor cleaning (6)marble & granite (4)

12/08/2022

Susie H.

Avelino arrived right on time. He and his partner/wife spot treated stains and did a great job cleaning my carpets. He took the time to explain the process and was careful around furniture and the walls. Love my clean carpets!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning rooms and staircase.

Work Completed On 12/05/2022

08/25/2022

Sommanokhit B.

Advanced Carpet Cleaning took a carpet that survived four mastiffs and made it look new. Definitely am going to call them again. Got a new puppy so we will probably need it

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 08/25/2022

07/12/2022

Missy L.

Yes this company is the best carpet cleaner I have had. His price for the work they do is worth every penny. I will use his services again. I am referring the company to others

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/12/2022

12/03/2021

Matthew T.

Avelino & Lupe did an excellent job. Punctual, professional and hardworking. Phillip, the owner, also provided excellent communication, and called after work was completed to insure I was satisfied. I would recommend to others and hire again.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

11/19/2021

Rob C.

On time to residence, took time to thoroughly clean carpet & stains. Would definitely hire in future.

Description of Work
carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/19/2021

09/01/2021

P,DHANDAPANI D.

Philip did an excellent job even though the house cleaners left the carpet without vaccum done right. He took additional responsibility to clean it up from the scratch. Good job and I will definitely recommend him hands down.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

08/10/2021

ELIZABETH R.

It went very well. I had a big job for them and it was completed on time and on budget! Very professional crew and hard working.

Description of Work
Slate floor granite counters travertine floor

Category ceramic tile, marble & granite, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

08/04/2021

Austin A.

Amazing! I am so impressed with the removal of stains and cleaning! Will definitely book again! Thank you again!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

07/28/2021

Cathy W.

They did an excellent job. Especially in the hallway leading from the garage that was really severely soiled and the stairs. I would definitely hire them again. The carpets were cleaned for a move out so we can get our deposit back. I have no doubt in my mind that the carpets will not be an issue for my refund.

Description of Work
All of the carpet's in the house for a move out.

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

07/08/2021

Kristie D.

On time and professional. Performed the agreed upon work and did it well.

Description of Work
tile and grout cleaning

Category floor cleaning

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

06/25/2021

Lori A.

Fantastic job!!!! Everything looks like brand new. I would highly recommend this company. They are super people very professional and took great care of protecting the stairs with blankets (not to Nick the wood). If you are in need of a carpet or tile cleaner this company will do an amazing job.

Description of Work
carpet & tile cleaning

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

06/14/2021

Michelle C.

Great job! I will definitely use in the future. Very kind and thorough husband/wife team that cleaned the carpet.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

06/11/2021

Yasmina J.

Highly recommend! Advance Carpet & Tile Cleaning did a great job on our carpets, several stains removed, looks like new. Will be using again for sure! Thanks!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

06/08/2021

Joe A.

I had the carpets in two rooms done I had a sectional couch done I had stairway doneEverything went perfectly they were punctual they were courteous and Aviano was extremely pleasant to work with as well as his partner/wife And most of all they did a fantastic job it was a little bit more than their competitors but paying a little bit more and having the quality being outstanding was well worth the investment

Description of Work
UpholsteryI had the carpets in two rooms done I had a sectional couch done I had stairway done

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

04/22/2021

Jennifer Garrido Carpet and tile Tracy G.

The process was seamless and the results were beyond my expectations! My floors and carpet look AMAZING!! Phillip and his Team are very professional, accommodating, so kind and trustworthy! I highly recommend their services, you will not be disappointed!!!

Description of Work
carpet -tile floors- granite counters

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

04/15/2021

Kristen Saccone Carpet Lodi S.

This is the second time I’ve used Advance Carpet Cleaning. The first time was when we originally bought the house and again because of pet stains and stains from my daughters oily chalk pens for her hair that was all over the carpet. They were able to remove all of the stains! The gentleman and lady that came out were very nice and friendly. I appreciated also that they put a towel under the hose that was sitting on my wood banister so the hose wouldn’t damage it. Very considerate. Will use them again!!

Description of Work
carpet

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

04/15/2021

Robert H.

Awesome... simply awesome. Their crew was able to out perform previous vendors and professional cleaning companies we had tried for years. I really appreciate their attention to detail, their timeliness, and customer service. Highly recommend. They have made are repeat customer out of us.

Description of Work
Cleaned 25,000 sqf of our school/facility

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

03/26/2021

erin H.

Great! Worked wonders on our sofa and chair!!

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

02/15/2021

Imani S.

Avelino & Wife came out this morning to clean my carpets. They were very thorough and went above and beyond their service. In addition, they showed me areas of concern with my carpet, and how much the stairs needed attention. I never realize how much physical labor it takes to do this type of work so I feel the price was warranted. Would I use them again? Of course, I would specifically ask for them... they're professional and very attentive.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

02/05/2021

Debi W.

Excellent! They squeezed us in and did an amazing job. Our carpets looked brand new. We will definitely be using them again for our slate floors to clean & seal. Already have recommended them to other family members and friends. Thank you so much. Debi Weisz

Description of Work
Family room carpet cleaned

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

01/14/2021

laurie F.

The job was completed on schedule and looks amazing. We had a tenant with white carpets so Phillip is a miracle worker.

Description of Work
Tile & Carpet cleaning&sealing

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

01/11/2021

Jackie C.

Excellent work, I’ve never seen carpets come out so clean or tile grout brought back to life like Advanced Cleaning can do. A+

Description of Work
Tile cleaning and granite cleaning

Work Completed On 01/11/2021