Water Damage Rescue

Founded 1985 • With Angi since November 2010

26500 Agoura Rd

Calabasas, CA 91302

Water Damage Rescue is available 24/7 with a licensed and certified water damage technician available to you immediately. We provide home owners and business owners with emergency water damage services covering a range of flood damage emergencies. We work with all insurance companies and will bill

12/05/2022

B W.

Shopping Images Videos News Books Maps Flights Finance All filters Feedback Tools Sponsored bluebearrestoration.com [*** Link removed ***] Water Damage Clean-Up - 24/7: Crews on Stand-by San Diego Residents: We're Insurance Approved and Fully Licensed, Certified & Insured. All Employees Are Highly Trained and Background Checked: We Aim for a 5-Star Review. 24/7 Live Dispatcher. No Wait-Lists. Immediate Response. Residential Services Mold Removal Fire Damage Cleanup Sewage Cleanup Our Services Sponsored Samedaydamagerestoration.com Call Samedaydamagerestoration.com (858) 283-5907 · Repair Your Water Damage Now We Are Available 24/7 to Repair Your Water and Flood Damage. Call Now For a Free Estimate. Visit website 11 mi · San Diego · W Bernardo Dr Water Damage Rescue 2.3 (3) Water damage restoration service in Los Angeles, CaliforniaOpen OverviewReviewsServicesPhotosAbout Reviews from the web angi.com 4.7/5 47 reviews Facebook 3.7/5 6 votes Google review summary 2.3 (3) Reviews Allquality 2 punctuality 1 responsiveness 1 value 1 Sort by Most relevant Newest Highest Lowest Barbara Blackwell Local Guide·66 reviews a minute ago NEW RUN!!! This company left my desperately ill cousin without a kitchen for 8 months. They lost parts needed to complete the job, broke parts that could have been reused, left trash (still) for months after multiple promises to pickup, don't … More Ruby Ervin 1 review a week ago NEW Service: Water damage-related cleanup & repair Critical: Quality Our insurance company recommended this company. They were slow in their response times and didn’t communicate what needed to be done in order to fix the repairs in our house. If possible, I would recommend trying to find another company to perform repairs. Joshua Lowery 2 reviews a month ago Service: Fire damage cleanup & repair Critical: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value This has to be the worst company I have every worked with. We have been waiting 12 weeks for work to even be scheduled. It still isn’t. Pass the buck, that’s what they do, oh he was a bad PM. Why do I hear that over and over again….. super bad communication and customer service… pass on this company! John Wick (Yung Bovice Hung) Local Guide·47 reviews·6 photos 7 months ago Great people; great work. Angie's List [*** Link removed ***] › companylist Water Damage Rescue Reviews - Calabasas, CA This company is really great; they worked hard to solve our serious flood damage issue. Not only did they immediately get dry everything out, but they even took ... 4.7 (47) What days are Water Damage Rescue open? Does Water Damage Rescue offer free estimates? Better Business Bureau [*** Link removed ***] › profile › wat... Water Damage Rescue | Better Business Bureau® Profile This company is incredibly unprofessional and disorganized. My insurance company hired them to do work in my garage, after many many weeks of waiting and no ... Facebook [*** Link removed ***] › WaterDa... Water Damage Rescue | Calabasas CA Water Damage Rescue, Calabasas, California. 134 likes · 1 was here. Call for 24/7 Emergency service! (818) 340-9999! We handle water damage caused from... 3.7 (6) · $$ People also ask What should you not do after water damage? How long does water damage take to go away? Is water damage a big deal? How can I fix my water damage faster? Feedback Facebook [*** Link removed ***] › category WATER Damage Rescue Inc. - Home WATER DAMAGE Rescue Inc. provides 24/7 emergency services for homes and businesses hit by floods and leaks. Working hard in the Los Angeles and San Fernando ... Customer Lobby [*** Link removed ***] › r... Yuri's Review - Water Damage Rescue, Inc. Sep 29, 2014 — Water Damage Rescue, Inc was very good. The first time I used them, they were very promising with good service. 5.0 (4) Customer Lobby [*** Link removed ***] › r... Water Damage Rescue, Inc. Review by Nurit in Woodland Hills, CA Sep 30, 2014 — Water Damage Rescue, Inco is very professional. They were good at sharing estimates, handling their materials, and brought the right amount ... 5.0 (4) Indeed [*** Link removed ***] › cmp › sal... How much does Water Damage Rescue, Inc. pay? - Salaries Average Water Damage Rescue, Inc. hourly pay ranges from approximately $15.30 per hour for Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to $32.99 per hour for ... Glassdoor [*** Link removed ***] › Worki... Working at Water Damage Rescue See what employees say it's like to work at Water Damage Rescue. Salaries, reviews, and more - all posted by employees working at Water Damage Rescue. 4.0 (2) Related searches Barbara Blackwell Local Guide·66 reviews a minute ago NEW RUN!!! This company left my desperately ill cousin without a kitchen for 8 months. They lost parts needed to complete the job, broke parts that could have been reused, left trash (still) for months after multiple promises to pickup, don't return calls even after promising to do so. The worst thing of all, however, is the little work they did complete is not up to code and will have to be completely redone!!!!! SHAMEFUL!!! Be sure to check Google for other reviews as bad as ours. Insurance company pursuing refunds. We terminated. New contractor will have work done in 30 days.

Description of Work
Cabinet replacement.

12/13/2017

Tamara R.

Chris was awesome! He arrived on time, cleaned up the mess, put down plastic to protect my carpet while working, set up dryers and saved us from any further damage. He also recommended a plummer to fix the leak. He followed up with us daily and did an excellent job!!

Description of Work
We came home from vacation to a water leak in my sons room. The ceiling / drywall had fallen out due to the leak

Category water damage restoration

Thanks so much for the review. We truly appreciate your business.

11/24/2017

Jesus H.

Chris and kevin came out to inspect all the water damage done to the walls and within 2 hours they had everything broken out and had all the fans and everything they needed to dry the walls and prevent mold and bacteria from spreading.

Description of Work
Water heater had a leak and got water damage on my rooms dry wall and the carpet padding.

Category water damage restoration

Hi [Member Name Removed], we truly appreciate the review you posted. Thanks again for your business

11/22/2017

Nalin D.

very very well. All 3 people came were very very good. Chris, sal and eduardo. excellent people Like to share video but your system does not allow me

Description of Work
Water Damage services

Category water damage restoration

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the comforting review. Like always, we appreciate your business.

11/01/2017

Rupert H.

The work, the attitudes of the various departments, and the final result were all perfectly accomplished. From the home office to the carpenters to the mold and asbestos cleansing, were all done totally professionally. We are happy with the result.

Description of Work
Our old pipes developed a massive tear and water had been going directly from our sink and garbage disposal into the ground below the house. We contacted WATER DAMAGE RESOURCES through our plumber and were more than pleasantly surprised. From the original assessment through the coordination and scheduling of all the components, we were perfectly taken care of. The kitchen has been restored and is better than ever ... no fuss, no bother. I recommend the company.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope and strive for our service to be nothing but exceptional, as that is our top priority.

10/29/2017

Jessica N.

It was easy because this company actually called my insurance and kept me updated Day to day of progress. They work everyday and send the best contractors.

Description of Work
Water pipes burst causing water damage.

Category plumbing, water damage restoration, mold removal

10/06/2017

Peter K.

I have a good experience with Chris and Ignacio they were nice people to work with that they carry themselves in a professional way. nice and courteous, speaks in a nice way. they don't talk loud like some people do . I like them and will surely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Water damage behind washer.

09/24/2017

Eric L.

The job was tough, and 2 hydrojetting attempts didn't work. Any other company would have given up at that point and told us we had to break walls and break into the main pipe, which would have been extremely costly and inconvenient. But these guys decided to try a third time and it worked! We've been using our washer and kitchen normally with no drain backup since.

Description of Work
Our drains were blocked down to the main, and we needed hydrojetting performed.

Category plumbing, water damage restoration, drain cleaning

09/13/2017

Betsy D.

Went very.... Well would recommend again

Description of Work
Water Damage to Office Bathroom, Flooding and Wall Repair

Category mold removal

09/12/2017

Lena A.

All went well as planned. Priscilla was really great giving me an exact estimate on the cost of 3 days dry out and out of pocket cost. Both Chris and his assistant were efficient and professional, they showed up on time and set up as quick as possible. Clean up and removal of equipment was quick as well, my floors and walls dried out within 48 hours with minimal damage and replacement needed. Very pleased with their work and will highly recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Dry out for walls and flooring in the hallway after an old central ac unit leaked water and flooded the area.

08/29/2017

K P.

The Water Damage Rescue team did a great job helping to mitigate water damage from the flood. They responded immediately, arrived at my home, assessed the damage and started work right away. They completed the work quickly and were very professional.

Description of Work
Water damage mitigation

08/22/2017

Mark C.

Could not have asked for better service and professionalism.

Description of Work
WDR performed mold remediation on my home after a hot water pipe burst and caused condensation and ruined the installation under my home. They were professional, knowledgeable, responsive and overall provided excellent customer service.

07/13/2017

Taryn S.

They are extremely professional, helpful and knowledgeable. They worked directly with our insurance on this matter which was very helpful to us. If we ever have a future water issue I would call them instantly and highly recommend.

Description of Work
We had a terrible flood in our bathrooms and immediately called water damage rescue to clean, dry and sanitize the situation. They were at our house within an hour of our emergency call, even on a Friday night. We also used them for mold remediation in our bathrooms and they were thorough, efficient and I'm so glad we used them.

07/11/2017

Will P.

Very nice team at WDR, definitely would hire them again.

Description of Work
We had water damage from a broken pipe which damaged the drywall and subfloors in two bathrooms. I worked directly with Juan and Eduardo, both very experienced and helpful through the process of dealing with insurance.

04/11/2017

Lurline C.

This company is really great; they worked hard to solve our serious flood damage issue. Not only did they immediately get dry everything out, but they even took our damaged rugs, carpet and some of the things got them cleaned and returned them to us right way in just a reasonable cost. I would definitely recommend them to anyone with water damage issues. Thanks, Water Damage Rescue Team for doing the job well done for us. Definitely use you again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Great service

04/06/2017

Nancy S.

I needed to get some work done first. I needed to get some roofing work done. They were nice, but they advised me I needed to go a different route. They just did a free estimate. They were fine, they were nice. I would give them an A. He gave me some referrals, and he gave me some people go look up. But again, we just had the roof done last week. We had to wait months because there was so much damage in our area. The folks that did our roof just got done so we having went further yet. There was no price, they did not get that far. They just said this is not something we would do you need to see these guys. He was very good. He was very pleasant, not what they do and we don't need our service, but very helpful to tried to direct us to the right place. They were the best, a good group that we saw.

Description of Work
They came out and did an estimate for us for a roof.

03/21/2017

Lyudmila K.

Water Damage Rescue got to our home literally within 15 min after we called them on December 31, 2016, when we had a hot water pipe leak. These guys were professional, caring, and even helped to move/organize our personal things around so they could access the affected areas. For the next couple of weeks they were checking and updating us on the progress pretty much everyday. I would highly recommend this company to my friends and people i know because this is exactly how you want to be taken care of in emergency situations.

Description of Work
Hot water pipe leak repairs

03/18/2017

Al K.

This guys showed up 20 minutes after I called them. They explained step by step what they are going to do. This company is the true professionals and very good people.

Description of Work
On December 31st we discover water in our garage and did not realize what water is coming from the wall. We end up with very big water damage.

02/20/2017

Jimmy F.

If your about to do business with Keyliam and Sons, Inc AKA V.J. Plumbing co OR Water Damage Rescue PLEASE READ. Keyliam and Sons, Inc (AKA V.J. Plumbing co) came out to my house via First American Home Warranty company. The guy that came out says, he is unable to work under the house because the smell, there is crap / toilet paper everywhere and I need to call a restoration company (which he has a contact with) as it seems my sewer pipe bursted, but unable to tell, but certain it is the sewage pipe. He proceeding to tell me not to use the bathrooms or running water. He was shocked I didn’t smell anything in the home and shocked on how bad it is. I proceeded to tell him yes let’s bring out this company he is recommending (Water Damage Rescue) and get this cleaned up and repaired as soon as possible, and he was agreeing and pushing for this and was very concerned about the situation and told me I have to do it, I agreed with him! I never smelled anything and I was a little bit suspicious at this point, but he says this company will take good care of me and he uses them all the time and this is a major issue. Long story short “Water Damage Rescue” comes out, a guy named Eduardo Hernandez and his partner and confirms the same story and it will cost me $3000 cash or check and they don’t take credit cards. I now proceeded with caution as he mentioned he will work with State Farm (my home insurance company) directly and I don’t need to contact them as he will do it on my behalf. They were very pushy on having me sign papers to even go under the house which I again declined. Water Damage Rescue regardless went under the house and claims it is very very bad, (they took so many blurry pictures, but it seemed legit by the photos, I couldn’t tell what was what and believed it) I trusted Keyliam and Sons and Water Damage Rescue, however I never been under my house so I trusted them, this was my first mistake. Water Damage Rescue then tired very hard for me to have them do the work the day of them coming out, they said they can even lie to make sure I am covered from an Insurance point of view. I respectfully declined there services till I spoke with State Farm. Water Damage at this point leaves. State Farm recommended ServPro which came out and did a full inspection and noticed there is nothing wrong with my house crawl space, no busted sewage pipe, there is no smell, there is no toilet paper, there is no crap under my house, they even took off there masks to reconfirm no smell when they were under the house, barely dirty from crawling under my house in that area. There is a small damp puddle by the crawl space entry which is exposed to the outside, but it seems it was from the rain storm we just had. Infact everyone (Myself and ServPro) is certain at this point it was just rain water, ServPro did mention if I did have a leak it was very minor, but 3 guys from ServPro all claimed nothing was wrong. Seems ServPro is familiar with this company and a few others that just scam people and lie. I am going to write reviews on Yelp, Google, Angie’s list, BBB, I am going after the licensing companies that certify this criminals and I am writing to the local media to top it off. I most likely will be taking legal action to shut down these businesses or at least try. I have never been part of a scam like this and it’s crazy how much money I would of lost if I would of signed the paper with Water Damage Rescue. Guys this happened on February 18th, 2017 buyer beware and DO NOT do business with these companies. First American Home Warranty - I am canceling my services with them Keyliam and Sons, Inc AKA V.J. Plumbing co- BAD BAD BAD SCAMMERS - Lic# 1009648 Water Damage Rescue - BAD BAD BAD SCAMMERS - Lic# B933675

Description of Work
It wasn't work it was SCAM read below.

Category water damage restoration

We are sorry to hear those words. We try to strive for excellent customer service in every job.

01/31/2017

JAMES C.

My house needed dry out & mold cleaning job from water damage. Ori came out and called me that he went into the crawl space, and he gave me a good news. He said that the area is all dried out, so I don't need to do any dry out job. I really honor his honesty. I recommend him for any kind of water damage job.

Description of Work
dry out & mold cleaning job from water damage

01/31/2017

Stephen G.

Things went well. Got all the water up and helped me prevent further damage with water with tarps they put on roof.

Description of Work
Emergency flooding in back bedroom with all the rains. Water came in from baseboards and outsude. Stupid insurance would not cover it. They were prompt and even came out in pouring rain. Didnt plan on this but was glad this company was available.

01/13/2017

Joseph A.

When they cut open the wall they said the problem was worse than they expected and they added on $500 to the estimate and $100+ dollars in materials. 13 hours later I had no wall left, everything had been removed floor to ceiling. They found water damage in the main loadbearing post that supports the 6" x 12" beam that holds up the house, and without shoring up the structure and without asking me before acting THEY CUT OUT THE MAIN POST FROM THE FOUNDATION TO THE CEILING, leaving the structure of my house essentially floating and in a state of emergency. We had to hire a contractor that day to replace the entire post and reframe the wall to the cost of $30,000+. Had we hired a contractor to do the work in the first place we would have had a major job on our hands since we had extensive water damage BUT we would have been able to preserve much of what Water Damage Rescue hacked away and discarded and it would have been a whole lot cheaper and safer. This company was just not responsible or conscientious, either in the estimate process or in their demo work. The cosmetic damage done to our house by Water Damage Rescue will never be completely fixed as much of what was destroyed was original to our timber sided house and cannot be replaced. I will say that we received good response from Ori in the main office, and I believe he truly wanted to help us and do right by us, but by the time he was involved the damage had already been done and could not be reversed.

Description of Work
We contacted this company when we discovered some fungus growing from a crack in our drywall. The project manager gave us an estimate of $1500 to cut open the drywall, clean out the water damaged lumber and eradicate the mold. The job was supposed to take 6-7 hours.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Hi [Member Name Removed], I have reviewed the project the occurred in your home and the conversations we had, and would like to sincerely apologize for what occurred. I believe the problem between us occurred when the surprise arose from behind the wall and our crew determined that the wood had to go. I wish they would of had you there to inform you of the demo step by step. In the future, I can assure you that we will have additional time dedicated to communication of all aspects of the job, including demolition, water extraction, remediation, etc. Again, I sincerely apologize and will place a call to you to see if we can work this out on the next business day.

12/16/2016

Jarim P.

Water Damage Rescue came right out and did exactly what they said they were going to do. The fans and air dusters were loud and aggravating my neighbors so they switched them out for quieter ones. Ori is a man of his word and Salvador (who did most of the work at my house) was extremely honest, helpful and punctual.

Description of Work
I had an upstairs water heater burst which sent water running through the downstairs bathroom. The garage needed to be dried as well as the ceiling and bathroom underneath.

12/06/2016

Daniel S.

Excellent I would definitely hire them again if I needed to.

Description of Work
Water damage for my roof and wall

12/05/2016

Elisa T.

They were very professional and got the job done quickly and efficiently. They worked with my insurance company and did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Our sewer line broke, and Water Damage Services needed to come in and remove over 200 square feet of water and sewage and dehumidify and disinfect the entire area.