The Window Blind Connection Inc.

Founded 1973 • With Angi since June 2010

Installation and Replacement of Window Treatments, draperies, and wood shutters. I got started in the window covering business in 1973 with my family. During the early years of the company, we focused on manufacturing custom window coverings for our commercial accounts. It was during that time that I began to master all the facets of the business. Knowing the products, how they were assembled, installing our products with our best technicians, and most of all, how to be a business owner. This earned our company a great reputation in the industry including exemplary A+ ratings from the Better Business Bureau and many glowing testimonials from our family of clients. In 1979, I had a vision of branching out on my own, and started a retail window covering operation called, The Window Blind Connection. We specialize in Custom Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Draperies and Motorization, and we take great pride in offering the full experience for any window covering needs you desire. The full experience includes a free in-home consultation, bringing the showroom to you! We discuss design details, function and energy efficiency, light control issues, and then I assess the project on a personal and individual level. I help my clients discover the perfect solution to all their unique window covering needs, and not waste their valuable time. I develop long lasting relationships with everyone we do business with. I handle all of my clients with honesty, care and integrity. A new client is not a mere transaction, but an extension of our family. You should know, when working with The Window Blind Connection, that you will be cared for, and attended to, long after your window covering project has come to a beautiful and and successful end. We look forward to working with you, and adding you to our family! Neil Geller CEO and President ...

Bedroom

+51 more images

interior decorators202191302
Faux wood blinds are the perfect solution for the look and feel of natural wood blinds at a fraction of the cost. Not only will you love the look of your custom faux wood blinds, but you’ll enjoy them for years to come as they resist fading, splitting and peeling over time. Faux wood blinds are also moisture-resistant, which makes them a perfect addition to any bathroom, laundry room, or outside area. Our faux wood blinds come in a variety of popular colors and finishes to match any style in your home.
Faux Wood Blinds project

Honeycomb Shades project
Honeycomb Shades

Aluminum Blinds project
Aluminum Blinds

202191302

window treatment (102)interior decorators (13)upholstery (2)screen repair (1)

08/03/2022

Joseph R.

Great outfit. Neil advised and gave us a great price. He even came to our house on a Sunday morning to consult with my wife. Installation was fast and easy, too. I would hire these guys again in a second!

Description of Work
replace blinds

Work Completed On 08/03/2022

07/16/2022

Steven P.

When I first contacted Neil, he got back to me immediately and came out to give an estimate the next day. He was professional throughout the process, giving me updates on the status of the order regularly, as I had requested the blinds be installed within two weeks. He came out to install them with a couple days to spare and they look great. I will use Neil next time I need blinds.

Description of Work
Two new blinds in bedroom

Category interior designers

Work Completed On 07/13/2022

Review for The Window Blind Connection Inc. - The Window Blind Connection Inc., Calabasas, CA - 39800876

03/20/2022

Gustavo E.

Neil is a true professional! I love the work they did in our home. Thanks Neil I truly appreciate your professionalism.. the quality of the work performed is exceptional! -Gustavo

Description of Work
Shutters Installation

Category interior designers

Work Completed On 03/19/2022

03/10/2022

audrey F.

Everything went extremely well from the initial appointment to meet with Neil all the way to the installation. I would certainly recommend them to my best friend.

Description of Work
Installed plantation shutters on 3 window.

Work Completed On 03/09/2022

Review for The Window Blind Connection Inc. - The Window Blind Connection Inc., Calabasas, CA - 39654434

03/05/2022

John K.

The service was great and communication was great. I appreciated the followup and having our questions answered in a timely manner. This is the second time we have used them and would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Sold and Installed Custom Wood Shutters and Roller Shades

Work Completed On 02/28/2022

02/28/2022

Lauren L.

The quick version is that Neil is amazing to work with - highly professional, experienced, knowledgeable, listens to his client, punctual, and excellent price point. The long version is that I had Neil place shades throughout my entire house after moving. I wanted a modern, bright, simple look with roller shades that rolled forward and provided privacy while allowing in some light. I used black out shades in the bedrooms. He even reached out to a different manufacturer to help me find what I was looking for. When the manufacturer delivered a product with a different finish than what I ordered, he made it right immediately with the manufacturer and we found a similar product in the same price point for replacement. I love the overall look and am very happy. Neil helped fix one shade that came off the bracket a few months later. I would definitely hire Neil again and recommend him without reservation.

Description of Work
Window coverings throughout entire house

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

Review for The Window Blind Connection Inc. - The Window Blind Connection Inc., Calabasas, CA - 39643320

02/09/2022

Jay E.

From getting the estimate, to selecting the right blinds, to the installation, everything was professional, on schedule, and exactly what we wanted in window coverings. Recommended!

Description of Work
custom Honeycomb Shades including installation

Work Completed On 01/05/2022

Review for The Window Blind Connection Inc. - The Window Blind Connection Inc., Calabasas, CA - 39656768

Thank you for your business and your trust. always appreciate the positive comments from happy customers. Always enjoy working with you. NeilG WBC

11/08/2021

Justin B.

Neil and his team do fantastic and professional work. I was worried that I was going to spend too much, but Neil worked hard to keep the price within my budget, and the results are fantastic! Their scheduling and installation employees are prompt and very communicative, giving plenty of notice when they are going to arrive and when they will be installing. I am loving my shutters and would totally recommend Window Blind Connection to any of my friends!

Description of Work
Custom Shutter including specialty angled windows

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

Review for The Window Blind Connection Inc. - The Window Blind Connection Inc., Calabasas, CA - 39551536

David A.

Everything went great. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Custom Cordless Honeycomb Shades and Roller Shades manufactured and installed

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

Catie A.

Our experience with Neil and his team at The Window Blind Connection was such a positive and seamless project. We reached out to Neil from a mailer we received and from day one the team was prompt and reliable throughout the whole process. Any question we had, Neil handled personally and scheduling was done without headaches or back and forth. Installation went incredibly smooth for both our blinds and shutters. My husband and I appreciated how much pride this company has in their work, and it's backed by their attention to detail and impeccable customer service. I'd recommend them to anyone and will absolutely use them again in the future if needed.

Description of Work
Custom Wood Shutters manufactured and installed

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Michael A.

Our entire experience with Window Blind Connection was as pleasant as it was effortless. Neil was fast, courteous, conscientious about all COVID precautions. He worked with us to find a perfect solution for the many windows around our home. And within two weeks, they were installed. They look fabulous and fit perfectly. Will happily rehire Window Blind Connection for our next project.

Description of Work
Custom Honeycomb cordless shades manufactured and installed

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

02/25/2021

Huay P.

Initial consultation went quickly - and Neill confidently gave advice and recommendations based on my requirements for the house (color, privacy, budget). Install was with Gabriel and it also went quickly and smoothly. Shades showed up quicker than expected - so good experience all around!

Description of Work
Custom made Honeycomb shades with cordless lift, and installed

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

02/16/2021

Karyn R.

Neil is brilliant. He quickly problem-solved and offered a solution for large irregular shaped window and transom that dominates our guestbook/office. He saved the day so to speak and the view! Neil was quick, efficient, took the initiative and delivered!

Description of Work
Custom made honeycomb cordless shades and professionally installed

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

Dave L.

The crew was on time, masked, knew what they had to do, and expertly installed the drapes. I would have them back in a minute on future projects.

Description of Work
custom made Draperies and hardware made and installed

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Dani S.

Very easy and they look great! Installation was quick and very clean

Description of Work
manufactured and installed Custom Shutters and Blinds

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Review for The Window Blind Connection Inc. - The Window Blind Connection Inc., Calabasas, CA - 39173164

Jeremy L.

It went great! We shopped out one other company to get a price comparison and The Window Blind Connection was much cheaper and did not sacrifice quality at all. Everything looks amazing and our living room looks a million times better now!

Description of Work
Custom Shutters and Roller Shades made and installed

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

01/18/2021

Tony L.

Excellent overall work. We did thorough research and Neil did not disappoint. Attention to detail, high quality finish and customer service were beyond our expectations. Thank you Neil!

Description of Work
Home shutters

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

Review for The Window Blind Connection Inc. - The Window Blind Connection Inc., Calabasas, CA - 39140855

11/23/2020

L V S.

I'm very please with the service, they were prompt, they answer right away and has the best price.

Description of Work
They custom made shutters for 4 windows and a sliding door.

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

11/10/2020

Jason M.

Neil and his installer Gabriel did an extraordinary job on the window treatments for our new home. The execution of the shades themselves, their boxes, and their motorized mechanism was all very high quality -- our house looks amazing now. Neil has great taste, he's very knowledgeable, he cares a lot about making customers happy, and he has a direct and forthright manner I like very much. His installer Gabriel is highly skilled and equally knowledgeable. Both Neil and Gabriel stopped at nothing to make sure we were completely satisfied - we had a few minor issues with a couple of the blinds, the type of thing that a lot of contractors would try to say was unimportant, nothing-I-can-do, etc. Not Neil and Gabriel -- they made sure that every one of our concerns was addressed until they achieved full perfection. I enthusiasticaly recommend them and in fact intend to use them again in the medium term on other windows in our home that we didn't get to yet.

Description of Work
sold and installed custom roller and solar shades with motorization

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

10/31/2020

Bev W.

Neil from The Window Blind Connection did a great job! I first used The Window Blind Connection back in the late 90's for my entire home. Over the years, I have only replaced one window treatment (for an updated look) and just recently this year had one window blind repaired. The wand broke on the blind and Neil repaired it rather than my having to replace it. It's nice that he/his company is still around after 20+ years. He is a professional running a reputable company-- quick, organized, he's trustworthy and has a pleasing personality. I appreciate that Neil was able to fit me in his schedule quickly. He is my go-to window treatment resource. Thanks for doing a great job, Neil!

Description of Work
Custom blind wand repair.

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/21/2020

Isaac L.

Shades were such high quality and installed quickly and look great! Timing to get them installed took a little longer than originally estimated due to COVID, but Neil was very prompt with his updates. So happy we went with him. Price was very competitive and quality of products is amazing.

Description of Work
Zebra Shades on all windows

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

I know that because of the Covid, it's been a little more challenging in getting our materials and products in a timely matter. Thank you so much for your patience, and your business. I'm thrilled that your enjoying your new window coverings. Great working with you Thanx NeilG

10/21/2020

Matthew F.

The measuring and selection process was fast and easy. Very short wait for an appointment. Blinds arrived on time. Installer was friendly and efficient. No mess left behind...just our wonderful new blinds.

Description of Work
custom vertical and faux wood blinds

Work Completed On 10/15/2020