RZ Engineering Corp.

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2010

RZ Engineering Corporation is a full-service structural engineering firm based in Calabasas, CA and was established in 1988. We are fully licensed and bonded and serve Los Angeles County, Ventura County and other neighboring communities. RZ Engineering Corporation has been providing high quality Structural Engineering and Inspection services for the past 28 years and has demonstrated the ability to provide clients with innovative and cost-effective engineering designs. We are committed to creating functional, constructable and economical solutions to meet and exceed our clients' objectives and expectations. Being at the forefront of all ongoing changes to the building codes, we have up-to-date information on the requirements of all local building departments thus enabling us to provide compliant plans that receive fast approval from building departments and therefore expediting construction schedules for our clients. Whether providing construction documents, rendering a professional opinion, inspecting construction of an existing building or just offering conceptual advice, our goal is to deliver the highest standard of engineering and inspection at the highest level of service. Understanding that strong relationships are the foundations of our business, we work very hard to make every project, large or small, a great success and exceed the expectations of our clients....

Pryce Home Inspections

Pryce Home Inspections serves all of Ventura and Los Angeles counties. I am an InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector who uses thermal imaging techniques to see what the naked eye can't. That means I can find water leaks, insulation problems, and faulty wiring that would be completely missed by another Inspector.

Offers by Pryce Home Inspections on Angi
Center Termite & Pest Control Inc

Family owned & operated since 1968. EcoFriendly Termite & Pest Control eradication including wood repairs with no subcontracting. Painting included at no additional charge (owner to provide paint), full house fumigation (tenting), Insulation removal and installation of TAP Insulation. Additional service area - Orange County, & Portions of Riverside & Ventura Counties. 10% discount on all Angies List members (cannot be combined with any other discount) Additional email - info@centertermite.com.

B. Berg Inspections

Serving All of L.A. County and Surrounding Areas. With B. Berg Inspections, you don't have to sacrifice quality for an affordable home inspection. Our quality, pricing, and exceptional service is our excellence that we provide to you. B. Berg Inspections has a history lasting over three decades of property inspecting in the industry throughout Southern California. Our business experience also includes the buying and selling of properties in this area for the same period of time. At B. Berg Inspections we have general contracting backgrounds as well. In addition to inspecting residential homes, we have performed many inspections in the areas of commercial, industrial, and multiple units. B. Berg Inspections has been schooled, and disciplined in a way that no other home inspection company has. The scope of our reports include the general condition of visible portions of primary buildings on the property, and information involving major visible deficiencies that exist on the date of the inspection. It is imperative to understand that B. Berg Inspections believes in the success of your transition and our company mantra is "we always have time for you." We also encourage that all the parties involved seek solutions that enable the transaction to be successful.

07/11/2020

If I could give Ramin Zargari, owner of RZ Engineering, an A+ rating, I would do so in a heartbeat. This is the fourth remodel I've undertaken on our various properties, so I know the highs and lows of the process. When I find someone who provides excellent work and customer service, I am happy to spread the word. Here's my experience. I wanted to remove the wall between the kitchen and dining roo...

Description of Work
Structural changes required when removing a load-bearing wall and replacing it with a beam in the ceiling.

09/27/2017

Ramin did a great job. He went above and beyond what we originally had agreed on to ensure that the repair would properly fix the problem. I greatly appreciated his input. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a structural engineer.

Description of Work
I needed an evaluation of our rafters after an inspector noticed shifting in the roof.

06/25/2017

They were good. There was no charge. It was to look at the foundation structure. It took about a month to make the appointment. We had to wait a good month for them to see us.

Description of Work
We had them look at my mother's home.

Category structural engineer

Thanks for your review [Member Name Removed]. However, I do not recall being at your house and have not provided any services at this location. I believe your mother resides at this address and she had me mistaken with another firm and we have clarified it over the phone several months ago. Best regards

06/06/2017

My mom's a general contractor/homebuilder back in Florida, and she came out to help us with the work. She LOVED Ramin. She said "That guy is GOOD." That's high praise coming from her. Ramin was called out to consult on two different questions, but my Mom, being the perfectionist she was, asked him a million questions, and he wasn't put out at all, he was lovely and knowledgeable, and told her some...

Description of Work
We bought an old 100 year old house and needed advice on how to remodel & retrofit it and still keep it safe for earthquakes.

Category structural engineer,earthquake retrofitting

01/20/2017

Excellent! Ramin is prompt and responsive to inquiries. We were on a short timeline to get the homes evaluated due to the home buying process (escrow and removing contingencies) and Ramin worked our requests into his schedule quickly. He was very patient with our numerous questions and went to the City of Oxnard with me to ask questions about and view the build plans for one of the homes. I would ...

Description of Work
We hired Ramin to evaluate several homes we considered purchasing because previous owners had removed a wall without a permit and made various other modifications without permits or we just wanted to have a structural engineers evaluation of the house. We also had him evaluate a home with a large crack in the porch that we are purchasing.

Category home inspection

1. Structural design for residential projects additions and remodels 2. Soft story seismic strengthening 3. Foundation underpinning for buildings with settlement, hillside foundation repairs & retaining walls 4. Pre-purchase structural engineering report for real estate 5. Structural and foundation inspection/evaluation of existing buildings 6. Seismic rehabilitation and code upgrades 7. Engineering of solar installations 8. Forensic engineering & concrete restoration

Construction