Door Pros Garage Door Co-Burlingame

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2015

Additional Phone: (650) 542-7060. At Door Pros Garage Door Company, residential service is our specialty. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with same day service with technicians available around the clock. Our expert technicians, focused on customer service, come to your home fully equipped with products by the leading manufacturers of the garage door industry ready to meet any of your garage door needs. Our family owned company takes pride in our work and our reputation, and that’s why we back everything we do. For over 15 years Door Pros has been providing residential repair and installation service you can trust....

Vulcan Garage Services Inc

A Quality Garage Door Repair and Installation Company. Vulcan Garage Services Inc is an employee owned corporation whose employees have demonstrated expertise in garage door repair, service and installations. Why Call Vulcan Garage Services? Knowledge, Experience, Trust. Knowledge without experience can be dangerous, especially with garage doors and gates. An experienced senior technician that has serviced over 1000 garage doors will come to your home on installations or repairs. We do not send out inexperienced technicians alone like many companies. Our techs work on overhead doors, tilt up doors, sliding doors and swing doors. We have the knowledge to get the job done right the first time. Trust happens in multiple ways. There are 3 entities involved in repairing or installing your garage door. You the customer, our employee, and Vulcan Garage Services Inc. We start with treating our employees right. Each of our employees either own stock in the company or have the opportunity to earn stock and additional benefits. How can they do whats right for you if they are not happy with the company or merely working for a wage or commission? We trust our employees and they trust us. In most cases we like to offer multiple options, clearly explained, so you can make the best decision for you. We look to provide the solutions that fits your needs but we always keep safety in mind. When we leave, you will know your garage door or gate is operating safely.

Halcyon Overhead Door

Halcyon Overhead Door is based in San Jose. We are locally owned and operated, and have over 20 years experience serving the South Bay, Peninsula and East Bay installing and servicing residential and commercial doors and openers for thousands of satisfied customers. We carry all the major brands (NorthWest, Amarr, Clopay, Holmes, Genie, Linear and LiftMaster) and offer a wide range of models and styles of both garage doors and openers to suit your individual needs. In addition to our quality garage door products, we also offer and install RaceDeck garage floor tiles. These rubberized tiles are a great way to “finish” your garage. As well as being attractive, the tiles add warmth and safety, and are durable and easy to clean. Yet with all the quality products we offer at Halcyon, our #1 product is our SERVICE -- fast, friendly, and affordable. Since we’re locally based and have focused our service on the South Bay, Peninsula and East Bay we’re able to offer you an outstanding level of individualized customer service. Our owners are very hands-on and are an integral part of the day-to-day operation of the business. In addition, our well-trained, courteous, and professional technicians are ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, rain or shine, and we guarantee our service. Halcyon Overhead Door is licensed (#818085) and fully insured.

Offers by Halcyon Overhead Door on Angi
Garage Door Repair

Garage Door Repair PROVIDEs A VERY PROCESSIONAL GARAGE DOOR REPAIR SERVICES ... WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY HOME DESERVES UNIQUE DESIGN TO ADD VALUE TO IT. OUR TEAMS ARE HIGHLY TRAINED AND VERY FRIENDLY. ALL OF OUR TECHS ARE FROM YOUR LOCAL AREA. WHEN YOU ARE STUCK IN THE GARAGE AND YOU HAVE A MEETING OR A DOCTOR APPOINTMENT YOU COULD TRUST US BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT YOUR TIME AND YOUR SCHEDULE. ALL STATE GARAGE DOOR INC. On Time Or You Don't Pay A Dime

10/16/2019

George C.

It was an odd problem but it got identified and all working well now. Technician was Tony Castro.

Description of Work
Problem with remote communicating with motor.

10/06/2017

PAUL K.

Superb! Danny is professional and customer oriented. Josh (owner) and office staff are very responsive. My decision to choose Door Pros is based on reliability, integrity, trust. My expectations were fulfilled by Danny and Josh's professionalism, honesty and quality of service. I will call on them for routine garage door operation tune-ups and future repairs.

Description of Work
Garage door spring replacement

07/18/2017

Steve M.

They submitted a reasonable bid, not the cheapest. They show up on time both for the estimate and for the work and got the job done on schedule and in a timely fashion with the new garage door working smoothly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Replace a garage door.

06/10/2017

Sean C.

They were really good. They were competitive in price They were on time. They were really helpful, too.

Description of Work
They came and did our garage doors. We had two garage doors replaced.

05/02/2014

Victor K.

The door was fine but the charges they made was quite high. I'm not aware how does it cost me for the springs but when I look on it, it was double the normal price. That's the last time I would buy a big deal because I thought everybody who sell those deal, they do it with an intentional. They might charge you a lot more than normal. I already experience it 3 times.

Description of Work
I had a big deal for Marin Door Pros Garage Door Co. They installed new door springs.

01/03/2014

Kathryn R.

I also got talked into spending $300 on springs which I am not sure I needed at all. All in all, I think I should have just left it like it was

Description of Work
I do not notice any difference in my garage door since they installed the new "guilt" rollers-- in fact, I think it is noisier now than previously.

12/16/2013

john R.

The technician arrived on time, was professional and described what he was doing. Completed the job in a shorter time than was expected and didn't recommend any unnecessary services which I considered a big plus.

Description of Work
replaced all track rollers, lubricated drive screw and checked motor for proper function.

11/11/2013

James B.

They were paid to refurbish two of our three garaged doors. Our third door had been refurbished by another vendor some time ago and was dramatically quieter than the other two. My expectation was that the two newly refurbished doors would be at least as quiet as the other door, but instead they remained as noisy as before. In addition, it was difficult to get in touch with them to schedule the work in the first place.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Marin Door Pros Garage Door Co.

10/12/2013

Larry Y.

It worked out well. They were very good. The guys who installed it were actually very friendly and helpful. They took care of setting up everything for me.

Description of Work
We used the "Big Deal" that we purchased for the services of Marin Door Pros Garage Door. They installed the garage door opener I also ordered some few additional accessories, an extra opener and a control pad and a backup battery.

10/08/2013

Caroline T.

The provider arrived on time and called to confirm as arranged. He was curteous and explained the work that needed to be done as well as recommendations. He was professional and neat. My new door is quiet and works great.

Description of Work
Provider replaced my old garage door opener system with a new one and did a complete update on springs as well as tighten all bolts on my door.

Door Pros Garage Door Co-Burlingame

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2015

1060 Carolan Ave #205

Burlingame, CA 94010

Repair Services, Broken Springs, Broken Cables, Garage Door Openers, Garage Doors Off Track, Damaged Garage Door Panels, Broken Rollers, Broken Hinges & Hardware, Installation Services, New Automatic Openers, Garage Door Panel Replacement Sections, Residential Garage Door Accessories, Opener Remotes & Keyless Entry Sales.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa