Bay Area's Best Relocation Services

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Delivery Service

Burlingame Avenue

Burlingame, CA 94010

We pride ourselves on being the most reliable moving service in the Bay Area. Moving can be stressful, we make it our mission to put your mind at ease so you can enjoy your new home! Over 25 years of experience, call us to make sure you are turning to the right people! Residential and Commercial Moving Service, Local and Long Distant Moves, Packing and Unpacking Service, Loading and Unloading, Piano Moving and Junk Hauling Services available. http://bayareasbestrelocationservices.com/...

movers (59)piano movers (15)trash removal (1)

10/11/2021

Carlos & Edgar did a great job moving my piano. They provided a good cost estimate in advance and booked me for an appointment promptly. They were courteous, professional and good at their job. They gave me great service for a reasonable price. I would hire them again for any moving or hauling projects.

Description of Work
Piano move within Palo Alto

Category piano moving

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

09/02/2021

Truly deserving of their name. Carlos and his team were incredibly professional and went out of their way to make our move a successful one. I will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Residential move from San Carlos to Novato

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

07/18/2021

The move was seamless. Moved from San Jose from a public storage RJ a third story apartment in Oakland. These guys moved fast, didn’t waste any time, and they were very efficient. They had a system going with just the two of them. The price is reasonable compare to other moving services I talked to. I would definitely hire them again if needed.

Description of Work
Residential move from San Jose to Oakland

Work Completed On 07/18/2021

07/06/2021

Communication was excellent. Courteous, honest, friendly, on time and efficient. Carlos paid attention to detail to make sure nothing would be damaged. He showed a genuine concern about my situation and adjusted his pricing accordingly. I will hire him when I relocate again.

Description of Work
moving furniture from san jose to south lake tahoe

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

06/29/2021

My move went absolutely fabulous, I was very nervous not knowing what to expect first time using professional movers but they came in & Took over started wrapping everything up, boxing everything up, the entire time hustling and moving just trying to get the job done but still being extremely careful and gentle with my personal things, the crew of four handled it the first day they pre-packed ever...

Description of Work
Residential move from San Mateo to Moving to Hillsborough

Category moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

06/06/2021

Carlos and team were very professional and move was seamless. Came in under bid compared to other moving companies and quickly packed items and delivered everything without issue. Would definitely use again!

Description of Work
Moving various furniture items Francisco to Rancho Cordova

Category moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 06/06/2021

06/05/2021

This was hands down the best and least stressful move experience I've ever had. I relied on Carlos and his exceptional crew to pack and move me from my third floor walk up in Hayes Valley in San Francisco to my new home in Sonoma. They were quick, careful, and courteous throughout the whole process. I have already recommended Bay Area's Best Relocation Services to everyone I know and would highly ...

Description of Work
Residential move from San Francisco to Sonoma.

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

05/18/2021

This move couldn't have gone more smoothly. A special thanks goes to Carlos Mora whose customer service support is exemplary. I packed what could be packed into boxes. Everything else was either covered in blankets or shrinkwrapped and arrived in excellent condition.

Description of Work
Residential move from Concord California to Mesa Arizona

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

04/01/2021

I had a wonderful experience with Bay Areas Best Relocation Services. Carlos Mora provided A++ customer service from start to finish. He was very detailed and explained every step of the process. He confirmed my move in a timely manner and was punctual upon arrival. He was efficient and effective. I needed to mount my TV and he went above and beyond to make sure I had the right tools necessary for...

Description of Work
Residential move from Hayward to San Jose

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

Thank you very much. It was our pleasure to assist you with your move.

04/01/2021

I am amazed at what a terrific job these guys did for my move. I was overpacked by a ton of boxes, and Carlos got all these on the truck with no room for an ant in the back of the truck. Everything got here safe and they even beat us here with the delivery. Moved all boxes and furniture into the areas we designated. Carlos did this delivery by himself which was over and above excellent service. I ...

Description of Work
Residential move from Pleasanton to Palm Desert.

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

Moving Services, Local and Long Distant, Packing and Unpacking Service, Piano Moving and Junk Hauling Services Available.