ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC.

Founded 1997

Our company specialized in all kinds of construction projects. ADU building, Repairs, Remodeling, and other jobs: Concrete Pouring and Repair, Decks and Porches, Drywall, Electrical, Hardwood/laminate/vinyl flooring Installations, Framing, Plumbing, General Remodeling, Roofing, Siding, Water and Fire Damage, Deck Maintenance, Garage and Shed Building, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Exterior Painting, Interior Painting, Doors and windows installation, Demolition, Basement Remodeling, and others ........ We always consider the opinion of our customers and negotiate the price. Also, we have 25 years of experience in the field of construction and repairs....

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+59 more images

Handymen Project

Handymen Project

fence company
Fence replacement

handyman (15)woodworking (2)deck cleaning (2)drywall (2)interior painting (1)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)tree service (1)siding companies (1)roofing (1)flooring (1)fence company (1)

07/20/2022

Alen S.

Garik is very professional and caring.we worked on my roof to change 2 turbine vets , the job was little tricky because my turbines were very old and manufacturer does not produce it anymore so he managed to install the new model turbine heads properly. He checks and makes sure everything is working before he leaves. I am very satisfied and will definitely hire him. Thank you

Description of Work
Wirlybirds heads replacement

Category handyman service, roofing

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your cooperation and will work for you!

02/26/2022

Sam D.

Excellent work!! I had hired Garik before and once again he did an incredible job on repairing and replacing my fence, and in a timely manner! Very Professional too!

Description of Work
Fence replacement

Category fencing, handyman service

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

01/15/2021

Peter O.

The young man was exactly on time and finish all work in under the estimated time. He had all his own tools, did not need any help and was polite and courteous. I’ll hire this man again for my next project.

Description of Work
I needed my reverse osmosis water system to be re-plumbed. I also have a dresser to assemble.

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!!it was a pleasure to work for you. call me anytime when needed.

01/12/2021

Gil B.

Awesome! He was great and will continue to use his services whenever needed

Description of Work
Various repairs

Category electrician, handyman service

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

07/13/2020

Anait K.

My deck was in a very bad condition. Garry offered me a very affordable price to fix it and look great again. I really appreciate his team work!

Description of Work
Deck maintenance and repair. Tree trimming service.

Category handyman service, tree service, deck cleaning, woodworking

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

07/11/2020

Al T.

Gary and his team went above expectations. From attention to detail, skill, craftsmanship, to handling unexpected issues, he and his team were excellent. We are already planning two more projects. Gary should be your first and only call. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Deck replacement

Category decks, handyman service, deck cleaning, woodworking

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I really appreciate that!

07/08/2020

Stephen J.

Excellent! I hired Garik to also fix a window and medicine cabinet. He will be my ‘go to’ person for all handy work!

Description of Work
Backyard door replacement, minor fixing job in the house.

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

07/05/2020

Mati N.

Garick was very responsive, transparent, and flexible. He was always available to provide updates on the work, and he didn't attempt to add on extra, unnecessary fixes to the job, but did bring to my attention only vital discoveries that required direct attention. His entire team was friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Painting, plumbing, electrical, flooring.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

06/13/2020

Evangeline S.

It was done very well and a decent affordable price. Garik is a very wonderful person and very easy to talk to. Am very pleased and happy.

Description of Work
Fix rotten sidings, paint the ones repaired, replaced gutters and downspouts. New fascia boards. Exterior repair/ painting, gutters replacement, minor repairs

Category handyman service, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

05/27/2020

Erwin G.

Garry called me and requested to come over to see the scope of the work. He showed up right on time for the appointment and after I showed him the broken pocket door and explaining that I wanted all the hardware to be replaced including the top track. He wanted to make sure about the quality of the top track I like him to buy, so gave him my specification that is to get an aluminium track and 3 wheel rollers, I was tired of spending money to repair every year. He called me the night before to make sure I will be home. He showed up on time to start the work. I told him here you are, I will be in my home office, when done just call me. So, took a little longer that I expected it, because of wall sheathing being plaster board, but when he called me and went to see the completed project, to my surprise, he had completed the job and just about ready to paint the access opening of the wall - which you need to open to replace the track. He charged me exactly what we verbally agreed and I was very happy that after so many years of search and work with so many handyman, I finally found a professional and honest person who respected the verbal contract and did not charge me more for the extra unexpected site issues. Garry has very good communication skills and keeps you updated with the schedules and appointments via cell phone. I will recommend him to anyone for a small or medium projects. All I can say "what a guy."

Description of Work
pocket door hardware replacement, wall patching / painting

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it!

05/12/2020

Adrienne M.

These guys were friendly professionals who were very clear and honest about our options and made recommendations that we're in our best interest instead of about their bottom line. They worked quickly and efficiently and we're very friendly in our interactions. We will definitely hire them in the future for general construction jobs on our house.

Description of Work
ceiling and subfloor repairs.

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was pleasure to work for you :)

05/02/2020

John G.

Garik came the same day he gave the quote. Arrived right on time and got the door hung efficiently. Very reasonable price and pleasant to deal with. Will use him again and would recommend him.

Description of Work
Exterior metal door installation

Work Completed On 05/02/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I really appreciate that!

01/31/2020

Alex O.

I was in a bind, needed to complete an apartment refurbish in a week's time and found Creative Company. Gary was detail oriented, reliable, responsible, clean and organized. I highly recommend The Creative Company of California.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

01/22/2020

Eugenia D.

Very well. For one set of doors he had to come back to fix it again, but that went smoothly.

Description of Work
Broken doors and window and faucet

Category handyman service, remodeling

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

01/19/2020

Owen G.

Garik was really professional and courteous, with great communication. The job was more difficult than expected but Garik took care of it and priced it fairly. The work was of an excellent standard - he is a good allrounder. Would hire again!

Description of Work
Bathroom vanity repair and refitting, including some plumbing

Category handyman service, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/11/2020

Thank you very much, [Member Name Removed]! It is a pleasure to work with you.

01/16/2020

Emily J.

It was very good. They were reliable, efficient, good price, quality was good, and communication was great.

Description of Work
They did drywall and interior painting.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

Thank you very much! Will be happy to work with you again!

12/12/2019

Michael R.

Garry did a light construction project for us on a the large 2nd floor corner balcony of our master bedroom. He was very easy to work with in making all the arrangements, he arrived on time and we finished on schedule. The project was difficult and contained complicated cuts working with precise measurements. The job involved working overhead on ladders and it required me to work with Garry or to assist him most of the time. I’m not at all easy to work with, particularly for someone who does not already know me, but we worked well together and he did a good job. He cleaned everything up and helped me to set up all the furniture and appliances again. Everyone is thrilled with the new look of our balcony.

Description of Work
Light Construction on 2nd Floor Corner Balcony

Work Completed On 12/06/2019

[Member Name Removed], thanks a lot! I really appreciate that!

Contact

Phone

822 S Bel Aire Dr

Burbank, CA 91501

Website

Appliance repair, furniture assembling, bathtub restoration.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal
    California
    California: Contractors
    06/30/2024

I do all listed services

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC.

How is ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC. overall rated?

ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC. open?

ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC. is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC. provide

ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC. offers free project estimates.

Does ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC. offer a senior discount?

No, ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC. does not offer a senior discount.

Does ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC. offer emergency services?

Yes, ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC.?

Yes, ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC. offers warranties.

What services does ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC. offer?

ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC. offers the following services: Our company specialized in all kinds of construction projects. ADU building, Repairs, Remodeling, and other jobs: Concrete Pouring and Repair, Decks and Porches, Drywall, Electrical, Hardwood/laminate/vinyl flooring Installations, Framing, Plumbing, General Remodeling, Roofing, Siding, Water and Fire Damage, Deck Maintenance, Garage and Shed Building, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Exterior Painting, Interior Painting, Doors and windows installation, Demolition, Basement Remodeling, and others ........ We always consider the opinion of our customers and negotiate the price. Also, we have 25 years of experience in the field of construction and repairs.

Are there any services ZEN BUILDERS & CONSULTANTS, INC. does not offer?

Appliance repair, furniture assembling, bathtub restoration.