Sharp Appliance AC & Heating Repair Co

• Trade License Number
  • 46833

936 Tufts Ave

Burbank, CA 91504

Sharp Appliance Repair and A/C Heating Services has been serving Los Angeles area and has provided professional and dependable service to our customers since 1991. Sharp Appliance Repair and A/C Heating Services is family owned and operated. Our master service technicians stay abreast of the ever-changing technologies and are able to deliver to you a specialized service experience to meet your service needs. We strive to provide you an outstanding service in repair and installation of all types of appliances. Sharp Appliance Repair and A/C Heating Services meets the highest performance standards in the industry by providing on time, honest, courteous and professional service. For fastest service text 818-632-7007...

Resposiveness

appliance repair (219)HVAC Companies (14)electrician (12)plumbers (11)water heaters (2)large appliances (1)small appliance repair (27)

11/04/2020

Very knowledgable on an array of different fixes. I had an issue with my dryer and he was able to find the problem, order the part, and replace it. I have also had a water heater issue and he was able too find the problem, saving me money by just replacing the part that was broken. He fixed it in a timely manner. Very honest, professional, and trustworthy. I have used them several times and I have...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water heater fix, plumbing issues, and a few appliance fixes.

CATEGORY appliance repair,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,small appliance repair,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

It’s always pleasure to working with you

11/03/2020

Quoted me $450 to replace evaporator fan assembly. He claimed the part cost him $250; I found the exact same part online for less than $50. When I asked him about this he immediately offered a $100 discount. I paid $350 for the repair which doesn't seem fair. It took him less than an hour to install a $42 part, including the time it took to leave, acquire the part, and return.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

Hi, As we said before, we DO NOT use cheap aftermarket parts found online. We only use ORIGINAL manufacture parts that we can trust and offer costumer warranty (parts and labor) with. Also as usual we gave you a price for the job BEFORE we purchased the replacement part, you agreed with the given price and didn’t say anything about it until after we finished. We were on this job for couple hours t...

10/23/2020

Easy to work with Fred. He was able to come by right away to diagnose and fix the fridge. He very graciously came by the next day to follow up with an false alarm. Reliable - I recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fridge repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

10/15/2020

Although they are advertised as repairing Sharp appliances the owner Fred told me they don’t work in Sharp appliances.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sharp built-in microwave repair

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

Yes we don’t Worke on sharp microwave and we don’t have any advertising for sharp brands

09/01/2020

Excellent service, personnel. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

03/12/2020

They came on time, and didn't flake like most often do. Fred and his assistant knew how to attack the problem, were mindful of dripping water and they diagnosed why the detergent wasn't going down (too much being used, apparently). Most importantly, there was no bait n' switch when it came time for payment. That has happened on Angies List Deals. I will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
diagnose my LG washing machine

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

03/07/2020

Fred showed up within an hour after I called, on his day off, he took care of everything in a half an hour. Not only was he professional he was personable, I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2020

It’s been pla

10/24/2019

I did not use sharp appliances because they do not service LG refrigerators. They explain to me why this was so. I'm not too sure I ever want to buy LG appliances again. The gentleman was very professional in his demeanor and his explanations. If I ever had need of a refrigerator repair person oh, I would not hesitate do you use sharp appliances.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My refrigerator would not freeze or stay cold.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

09/27/2019

Fred coordinated directly with my tenant on scheduling, showed up, fixed the issue and billed me remotely. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

09/20/2019

Great! Fantastic communication. Fred diagnosed the problem. Dryer needed replacement of coils & thermal fuse. He was fast, professional, knowledgeable, & had the needed parts on hand.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kenmore gas dryer wasn't heating clothes.

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

Appliances reapair - Refrigerator, washer, dryer, dishwasher, oven, stove, heaters, Air conditioners, heaters, ice makers, garbage disposal, whirpool, maytag, GE, frigedair, subsero, amana, kitchen aid & Kenmore /. Viking renege

We don't serves on Samsung Bosch brands