Roof Repair Specialist

We accept remote payment
Residential Tile Re-Roof

Residential Tile Re-Roof

roofing2021
This home had an old roof with some broken and discolored tiles. We removed the old tiles, installed new wood where needed, and then placed the new red tiles on the roof. The new roof looks exceptional!

Roof Repair Specialist was founded by two brothers, Andre and Chris, and they both pour their hearts and souls into the family business. We specialize in working with residential, commercial, and HOA properties. Our priority is to make sure our clients feel safe, and we don’t spare effort to complete our services on time and with high-quality. If you ever face problems with roofs--whether it's a leak or you need a whole new roof--you know who to turn to. Our goal is to deliver quality roofing solutions with exceptional customer service. Call us for your roofing needs, and visit our website for our full list of services. We look forward to working with you. C39 License Number 1007386...

roofing (9)gutter cleaning (2)roof cleaning (1)skylight installation (1)woodworking (1)

03/11/2020

They do the work right. After they do the work they follow to make sure it's right. They follow up even months after.

Description of Work
It was a major roof repair.

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

12/14/2018

I forgot the name of the young man who came out, but he gave a very reasonable estimate and we ended up going with Roof Repair Specialist. They realigned some tiles, replaced a couple broken one, sealed some stuff, and replaced damaged wood above the garage which had been leaking forever. Very reasonably priced for the work.

Description of Work
Roof was leaking with water dripping through to one bedroom and another leak in the garage.

Work Completed On 02/27/2017

10/26/2017

Scott work very efficient, working alone no helper within 3 hours done a excellent job

Description of Work
2 leakage on my rock roof, remove the rock, seal joint with asphalt spray primer, mastic/pro-lastic and then reseal with cold asphalt

Work Completed On 10/26/2017

06/15/2015

I have had 2 leaks at my rental property which have been a source of constant pain for the last year. My handy man tried repairing it twice unsuccessfully using tar. I figured it was time to get a professional and do the job right. I found Roof Repair Specialist (there name does due them justice) and set a appointment. They showed up on time and clearly identified the problem, it was something tha...

Description of Work
Repaired leaks around 2 skylights and cleaned gutters and roof maintenance.

Category gutter cleaning,roofing,skylights,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/11/2015

06/01/2015

I called roof repair specialist, on a Saturday afternoon, after we had the heavy rains in Pasadena. I was greeted by Chris and he helped me set up a appointment for a inspector to come out and check out my leaks. We had 3 separate leaks, one of which was unsuccessfully attempted to be repaired by another roofer in the past. Peter came out and identified the 3 leaks right away and gave me a estimat...

Description of Work
Repaired 3 leaks on my Spanish tile roof.

Work Completed On 05/18/2015

We are excited to once again prove to our clients why we are in business, thanks for the opportunity. Roof Repair Specialist Team

05/16/2015

I needed work done in order to sell the house. Peter Giza, the estimator, was very helpful. I had three estimates done and his was the one we accepted. The workmen were there as promised and did a good job on the repairs. They cleaned up after themselves very well.

Description of Work
Replaced sections of the roof that were leaking and repaired some rotted boards.

Category roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 03/10/2015

We appreciate the fact that you chose to go with us! We're happy to have lived up to our reputation! Thanks, Roof Repair Specialist Team

12/02/2014

Peter was very nice on the phone Called 20 mins prior to arrival explained everything very throughly went up on the roof took pictures and later explained what needed to be done provided estimate right on site / scheduled job to be completed After job was completed peter provided an email with all after pictures and called to make sure I received it and asked if I have any questions I will definit...

Description of Work
Sealed a leak I had for a couple of years over my kitchen.

Work Completed On 11/21/2014

Thank you for the review. We appreciate that you provided our technicians with cold water! That was very thoughtful of you. Roof Repair Specialist Team

11/09/2014

Call answered quick. Appointment made quick. Showed up on time. Very professional. Showed me pictures of all repairs needed. Prices were very good. After repairs were done, showed me pictures of repairs done. Very good service. Will recommend to others. Hope to do future business.

Description of Work
Repair 2 leaks on my tile roof. Also performed roof maintenance.

Work Completed On 11/06/2014

We appreciate your review. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work together Roof Repair Specialist Team

10/07/2014

Called up Roof Repair Specialist to repair a leak I have been having around my chimney for the last year. I had another roofing company try to repair it which went unsuccessful. When Peter came from Roof Repair Specialist he new right away what the problem was and how to fix it permanently. They came out in 2 days to repair it and haven't had any leaks afterwards. There workers were very courteous...

Description of Work
Repair of leaks around my chimney. Gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 06/20/2014

Hi [member name removed], Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure working for you. Roof Repair Specialist Team

Roof Repair, Roof Replacement, Roof Maxx, Roof Certification reports, Roof Inspections, Roof Maintenance and Roof Coating, Gutter installation and repairs

Metal or slate roofing, mobile homes