We accept remote payment

Roof Repair Specialist

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2014

1061 N VICTORY PL

Burbank, CA 91502

Roof Repair Specialist was founded by two brothers, Andre and Chris, and they both pour their hearts and souls into the family business. We specialize in working with residential, commercial, and HOA properties. Our priority is to make sure our clients feel safe, and we don’t spare effort to complete our services on time and with high-quality. If you ever face problems with roofs--whether it's a leak or you need a whole new roof--you know who to turn to. Our goal is to deliver quality roofing solutions with exceptional customer service. Call us for your roofing needs, and visit our website for our full list of services. We look forward to working with you. C39 License Number 1007386...

03/11/2020

Brenda G.

They do the work right. After they do the work they follow to make sure it's right. They follow up even months after.

Description of Work
It was a major roof repair.

12/14/2018

Suki T.

I forgot the name of the young man who came out, but he gave a very reasonable estimate and we ended up going with Roof Repair Specialist. They realigned some tiles, replaced a couple broken one, sealed some stuff, and replaced damaged wood above the garage which had been leaking forever. Very reasonably priced for the work.

Description of Work
Roof was leaking with water dripping through to one bedroom and another leak in the garage.

10/26/2017

Ivan R.

Scott work very efficient, working alone no helper within 3 hours done a excellent job

Description of Work
2 leakage on my rock roof, remove the rock, seal joint with asphalt spray primer, mastic/pro-lastic and then reseal with cold asphalt

06/15/2015

Lydia G.

I have had 2 leaks at my rental property which have been a source of constant pain for the last year. My handy man tried repairing it twice unsuccessfully using tar. I figured it was time to get a professional and do the job right. I found Roof Repair Specialist (there name does due them justice) and set a appointment. They showed up on time and clearly identified the problem, it was something that could or should not be repaired using tar. They showed me pictures and clearly explained what needed to be done. Though it was more then what I was hoping to spend I figured i should get it done right. I signed the contract and the job was scheduled. The techs worked fast and efficiently and did everything as promised. They even showed me pictures of the work that was completed. Overall I was very pleased with every step along the way and would definitely refer them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Repaired leaks around 2 skylights and cleaned gutters and roof maintenance.

Category gutter cleaning, roofing, skylights, roof cleaning

06/01/2015

Edward D.

I called roof repair specialist, on a Saturday afternoon, after we had the heavy rains in Pasadena. I was greeted by Chris and he helped me set up a appointment for a inspector to come out and check out my leaks. We had 3 separate leaks, one of which was unsuccessfully attempted to be repaired by another roofer in the past. Peter came out and identified the 3 leaks right away and gave me a estimate on the spot. I decided to go with them as he really knew what he was talking about. He showed me pictures and gave me a run down of exactly what needs to be done. A few days later there tech stopped by and completed the repairs on the roof. I was unable to be home but they assured me that was not a problem. They even sent me before and after pictures to show the work that was done. I am completely satisfied with the work that was done. They really did everything possible to make my life just a little bit easier.

Description of Work
Repaired 3 leaks on my Spanish tile roof.

We are excited to once again prove to our clients why we are in business, thanks for the opportunity. Roof Repair Specialist Team

05/16/2015

Rex B.

I needed work done in order to sell the house. Peter Giza, the estimator, was very helpful. I had three estimates done and his was the one we accepted. The workmen were there as promised and did a good job on the repairs. They cleaned up after themselves very well.

Description of Work
Replaced sections of the roof that were leaking and repaired some rotted boards.

Category roofing, woodworking

We appreciate the fact that you chose to go with us! We're happy to have lived up to our reputation! Thanks, Roof Repair Specialist Team

12/02/2014

KINGA W.

Peter was very nice on the phone Called 20 mins prior to arrival explained everything very throughly went up on the roof took pictures and later explained what needed to be done provided estimate right on site / scheduled job to be completed After job was completed peter provided an email with all after pictures and called to make sure I received it and asked if I have any questions I will definitely recommend Peter and roof repair specialists to family and friends Very satisfied customer

Description of Work
Sealed a leak I had for a couple of years over my kitchen.

Thank you for the review. We appreciate that you provided our technicians with cold water! That was very thoughtful of you. Roof Repair Specialist Team

11/09/2014

GRZEGORZ B.

Call answered quick. Appointment made quick. Showed up on time. Very professional. Showed me pictures of all repairs needed. Prices were very good. After repairs were done, showed me pictures of repairs done. Very good service. Will recommend to others. Hope to do future business.

Description of Work
Repair 2 leaks on my tile roof. Also performed roof maintenance.

We appreciate your review. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work together Roof Repair Specialist Team

10/07/2014

Roman T.

Called up Roof Repair Specialist to repair a leak I have been having around my chimney for the last year. I had another roofing company try to repair it which went unsuccessful. When Peter came from Roof Repair Specialist he new right away what the problem was and how to fix it permanently. They came out in 2 days to repair it and haven't had any leaks afterwards. There workers were very courteous fast and professional. Big thank you to Roof Repair Specialist.

Description of Work
Repair of leaks around my chimney. Gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

Hi [member name removed], Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure working for you. Roof Repair Specialist Team

JIM NELSON WINDOW CLEANING

Use the professionals at Jim Nelson Window Cleaning to meet your window cleaning needs. With many years of experience, we are known for our exceptional window cleaning. We know the level of service we provide enhances the quality image of our customers. Clean windows can make a huge difference when it comes to your home, and it can be an essential element in the appearance of your business. From sunrooms, to showrooms, and skylights to storefronts, we do it all.

Offers by JIM NELSON WINDOW CLEANING on Angi
    Squeegee Clean Home Detailing

We offer the highest level of detailed window cleaning (inside and out), gutter cleaning, and pressure washing. We are a family-owned company that to date has had 100% satisfied customer satisfaction. We have been in business for over 2 years and are expanding into new territories over the summer!

Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning

We would prefer a call or text for the fastest service. Thank you!!! **Please call and text Pat at 323.314.7837 if you're interested in service. He answers all inquiries very quickly.** Specializing in all aspects of rain gutters and rain gutter maintenance, Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning has valuable experience dealing with common rain gutter problems, such as unwanted water drips, standing water, water that overshoots the gutters, gutters that pull loose from the roof and debris trapped in gutters. We offer a wide range of gutter services, such as aluminum gutter installation, custom gutter installation, gutter cleaning, gutter maintenance and gutter repair and top-notch Commercial rain gutter cleaning. We also provide window washing and window cleaning services. Additional website: https://cleanraingutter.com/ For fastest scheduling please call or text Pat at (323) 314-7837.

Offers by Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning on Angi

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    California
    California: Contractors
    09/30/2023

Roof Repair, Roof Replacement, Roof Maxx, Roof Certification reports, Roof Inspections, Roof Maintenance and Roof Coating, Gutter installation and repairs

Metal or slate roofing, mobile homes