Praz Pure Water Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2011

4.2

309 W Elmwood Ave

Burbank, CA 91506

For many years Praz Pure Water Inc. has serviced many communities in the harshest of desert conditions, to bring them the clearest and cleanest water available today. Our European operations have just moved here to the United States. We have brought with us years of skills forged in the desert communities of the Middle East. Our inventory of reverse osmoses systems and industrial water purification systems have no equal. Praz Pure Water Inc. is dedicated to bringing you the best in quality, pricing, and service available in today's competitive markets. We can handle the smallest homeowner needs right up to your large commercial and industrial needs....

04/09/2014

RACHEL R.

The process began when I contacted various companies for quotations. Out of the several companies I contacted Artur with Praz Water was the most thorough and knowledgeable. He came to my home, explained the process of installation and allowed me to inspect the softening system as well as the reverse osmosis system. After the systems were installed my hair and skin feel incredible. The drinking water tastes great and I am so happy we made the change to reverse osmosis. I am recommending Praz Water to all of my friends, family and to you!

Description of Work
Praz Water installed a water softening system and reverse osmosis system in my residence.

04/03/2014

Nektar C.

Service was very professional. Installer was very patient to answer all of our questions. They called to confirm our appointment, booked according to my convenience, and after they installed the water softener and filter, the installer took the time to show us the water quality test, to insure the cleaness of the water my family will consume on a regular base. If your looking for a professional, clean and trustable team, I HIGHLY, recommend Praz Pure Water, you will not be dissapointed!

Description of Work
water softener and drinking water filter system instalation .

03/24/2014

Carol M.

From the beginning, things went badly. Arthur Praz showed up with an installer who spoke no English - the installer put in the reverse-osmosis system under the sink in the newly-renovated kitchen of my townhouse and Praz himself tried to install the soft water unit in my master bathroom shower/bath. The reverse-osmosis system was installed in very messy fashion - it also knocked out the line to my refig water filter system (a separate unit) - AND the soft water system spewed orange water and the jerry-rigged shower and quot;extensionand quot; that Praz somehow came up with - has now to be replaced by an actual and quot;supportedand quot; new showerhead and extension. Praz came back with his and quot;plumberand quot; and they fixed the line they'd knocked out. But Praz himself seemed unable to do anything about the orange water (it turned out to be caused by and quot;Vitamin Cand quot; pellets in the unit -?) and he ridiculed my plumber, who had told me that the showerhead extension Praz had jerry-rigged was unsafe and would not hold. I had sent an irate email to Praz informing him that he had not provided a single piece of paper with information on the systems I'd purchased and no warranties, etc. He came up with some paper - and, also, oddly a check that appeared to be made out to me - he said it was for a and quot;full refundand quot; (I'd written him a check for the total amount) - but he assured me that both systems were now working fine - and I unfortunately believed him. What followed were a series of leaks caused by the reverse-osmosis system under the kitchen sink. When I returned from a trip and found my beautiful walnut hardwood floor in puddles of water flowing from under the sink - I called Praz, even though it was night. He was apparently worried enough about the leak to get himself over to my house at 9 pm or later. He immediately blamed the leak which was prodigious, on my housekeeper - he said that she had pushed her cleaning pail against the and quot;connectorand quot; to the reverse-osmosis system pipes - and that had caused the connection to break - and the leak. However, he claimed that the leak was caused by the pipes already in place under the sink - not by his filtration system. This made no sense, as I'd NEVER had problems with leaks prior to his installation of his product. He managed to re-attach the connection - but seemed very nervous about whether it would and quot;holdand quot; or not - though at the end of his time there, he swore it was and quot;solidand quot;. He kept saying that I should not call my plumber, it would be fine. It was not --just over a week later, there was another major leak - in the same spot. It was apparent that the reverse-osmosis system had caused the leak - but, again, Arthur Praz claimed that it was the plumbing I had already had in place - he kept saying that he was doing me and quot;favorsand quot; by coming out to attend to the problems not caused by his water filtration system. In the meantime, the orange water had finally subsided in the soft water unit, but it was causing other problems re temp control, etc. The and quot;informationand quot; booklet Praz finally provided was written in very poor English, a bad translation from another language - and made little sense. Praz told me that I had to pay every so often to have the unit flushed and maintained. This was not written down anywhere. I had again called my plumber re the ongoing leak, but Praz went out to get a piece of new metal pipe to put in place - and said the new piping was and quot;solidand quot; and he had done me a and quot;favorand quot; again - and not to call my plumber. Guess what? There is a leak under my sink again tonight - I've informed Arthur Praz that I want a full refund - before he takes his faulty systems out - but so far, no answer! He had asked, again and again, that I write a review in Angie's List about how great his product and service are. Well - here it is. Caveat emptor!

Description of Work
PRAZ WATER's owner, Arthur Praz, represented himself as a part of a large company. It is my belief that he is operating on his own with various "employees" who do not speak English and are unlicensed, as he is. I read a positive review of this "company" on Angie's List, originally, and unfortunately, believed it. I think now any positive reviews re Praz are fake. My experiences concur almost exactly with the Angie's List member (and former customer of Praz) who described very sketchy installation of a reverse-osmosis water filtration system (and in my case, also a master bath soft water unit) by Praz - and then a cascade of problems that ensued.

02/05/2014

Carolyn A.

We purchased a reverse osmosis water purification system with an extended warrantee and it was installed on 12/3/2013. Installer did not communicate well in English, and we had to call the office to get information during installation. Other than that all seemed to go well. 12/23/13 water was discovered under the sink and observed leaking from faucet above the sink. All parts of sink, faucet etc. were brand new and there had been no problems at all until installation of water purification system. We were out of town over holidays and unable to contact Praz Co. until 12/28/13. We contacted the Owner and explained the problem. He said there was a pressure gauge that should not go over 70, under the sink. This was the first time we had any information about a pressure gauge ! The owner told us where to turn off 2 valves, which we did. We asked for a different service person to come to our home so we could communicate easily. 12/30/2013 the same Installer came to see the problem. He did not understand even our explanation of the problem , so the office/Owner had to be called for communication. The Owner claimed the leaks were not a fault of the system, and the Installer could not fix the leak. We asked for the complete removal of the unit and restoration of earlier plumbing connections. Eventually that occurred, although initially the Owner did not wish to remove the unit from our home. The Owner did not agree to refunding our money. We had to contact our credit card company who did assist us in getting a full refund. Leaking continued under the sink and we hired a plumber who replaced the water line to the faucet. The line had a leak due to either the pressure of the reverse osmosis system or perhaps the installation itself. The leak was directly related to the installation as there was no other work done under the sink, no problems before, and all components were new.

Description of Work
Installed reverse osmosis water purification in our newly remodeled kitchen, (4/2013). Leak discovered. Unit removed after we were told the leak was not their fault, and they couldn't fix it. We had to enlist help of credit card company to get our $ refunded.

06/29/2012

Robert B.

See above

Description of Work
We have an under-the-sink water purification system (reverse osmosis). About every five years, it has to be replaced because the holding tank fails and/or the cleaning tubing stops working. We called Praz Pure Water, from Angie's list, and we did get the promised 5% discount on the work However, the owner/operator spent more time trying to sell us a soft water system (which we did not want) than in supervising the installation of the new water system. The new system did not work because the water pressure was too low, and we had to call back to have that adjusted. Since then, the system has worked fine. I would have been happier to have the work done right the first time and not to have to listen to a long lecture on the benefits of soft water.

05/19/2012

Diane L.

The workers were very respectful of my time, convenience, work schedule and privacy. Mr. Praz came to my residence, looked over the location for the placement of the softener and its equipment, and quoted a price for me that afternoon. The price was considerably lower than it was for the worn out softener. They even installed a water purification system in my kitchen for no additional cost. I am very pleased with the entire experience.

Description of Work
I purchased a water softener from Praz Pure-Water Inc. They installed it at my home and carried off the old water softener.

03/12/2012

Karapet Z.

It's awesome. I like the service, they come out to you right away once you call.

Description of Work
They did some water systems work for me.

02/22/2012

Marika B.

I would highly recommend Praz Pure Water for their professionalism and knowledge. Their service was on time and of great quality. I love everything and have been recommending them to all of my friends and family.

Description of Work
They installed water softener for my entire house. Also, they installed a drinking water purifier as well as instant hot and cold machines for drinking water with dual designed faucet. I love everything and have been recommending them to all of my friends and family.

Karapet Z.

We greatly appreciate doing business with Praz Pure Water company for providing high quality Alkiline drinking water hot and cold future. We do recommend to use any services provided by Praz Pure Water, Inc.

Description of Work
We have had installed RO Alkiline drinking water system among with instant hot and cold machine with duel designed faucet.

Category water softeners,water delivery

artur A.

Overall it was an amazing experience with praz pure water inc. From start to finish there has been no problems what so ever. I highly recommend new costumers to use the great quality and service.

Description of Work
Hello. In 2003 I got a water filter system and softener from Praz Pure Water Inc. Until now I am getting the amazing benefits of the soft water and fresh taste of drinking water. We are greatly thankful of praz pure water inc. for excellent service and customer satisfaction.

Category water softeners,water delivery

Martiros M.

It was one day project provided by Praz Pure Water icorparation installed completely and ready to use. Since then we have used the benefits of soft water in the entire house and higher quality fresh tasting and drinking water. We greatly appreciate excellent customer service of Praz Pure Water corporation. We also highly recommend their service to new customers because of the great service and quality of work.

Description of Work
Our friend recommended Praz Pure Water at 2005 and until now the water softner is in great conditon. We have installed a full softner system for the house and a softner filter for the sink and a istant hot and water chiller among with a duel designed faucet.

JMS Express Plumbing

Investing in new appliances improves the appearance of your home, saves money on cost, and reduces carbon emissions. If you have found the perfect appliance for your home and need help with installation, JMS Express Plumbing. Our experienced Plumber La Crescenta provides appliance installation in Woodland Hills, Sherman Oaks, Tarzana, Encino, and the surrounding communities. Give us a call at JMS Express Plumbing for expert appliance installation and advice.

Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter

Founded in 1993, Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter has served the greater Los Angeles area with a commitment to service and value. We have the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our skilled professionals use only the finest tools and materials and their trucks are the most well-equipped in Los Angeles County

Offers by Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter on Angi
    California Green Plumbing

We are committed in providing the best service at a competitive price. We have been serving the greater Los Angeles communities for over 25 years. Our employees are well trained and are ready to satisfy all your plumbing needs. We have 3 trucks out on the field to provide fast service. We offer estimates over the phone and in person. We are Green Plumbing accredited.

Water Coolers

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Praz Pure Water Inc.

How is Praz Pure Water Inc. overall rated?

Praz Pure Water Inc. is currently rated 4.2 overall out of 5.

What days are Praz Pure Water Inc. open?

Praz Pure Water Inc. is open:

What payment options does Praz Pure Water Inc. provide

Praz Pure Water Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Does Praz Pure Water Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Praz Pure Water Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Praz Pure Water Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Praz Pure Water Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Praz Pure Water Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Praz Pure Water Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Praz Pure Water Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Praz Pure Water Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Praz Pure Water Inc.?

Yes, Praz Pure Water Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Praz Pure Water Inc. offer?

Praz Pure Water Inc. offers the following services: Installation and Service of Water softeners,water conditioners,water coolers,reverse osmosis systems,drinking water systems,water filtration systems,home and office water coolers, instant hot water machines, water chillers, point of use water coolers,reverse osmosis water coolers,drinking fountains,