M&M Custom Flooring

California: Contractors
12/31/2022

3810 W Burbank Blvd

Burbank, CA 91505

Experience the M&M Custom Flooring difference. Exceptional craftsmanship, affordable pricing and guaranteed results have been M&M Custom Flooring's commitment for over 25 years. Based in Burbank, California, our local staff and hands on owner work closely with homeowners and home builders to deliver the very best flooring solutions available. We respect both you and your home and look to create an experience that is less stressful and more enjoyable. Your complete satisfaction is our number one priority. Contact us today for your free estimate and let’s talk about your dream floor. Also serving Venice, Culver City, Beverly Hills, CA....

flooring (172)hardwood floors (91)carpet installation (41)tile installation (15)woodworking (10)floor cleaning (7)home remodeling (3)window treatment (1)excavating (1)drywall (1)

02/05/2021

The experience was great. The installation group was through and paid attention to the small details that make a difference in outcome. They were very efficient and easy to work with. German arranged excellent service and really understood carpet installation and our needs.

Description of Work
Carpet installation

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

05/06/2020

German was incredible from start to finish. So quick to return initial contact. Came a few hours later to give quote. Quote was extremely reasonable for damage done. He showed up on time the next morning and was polite, quick, efficient, and did a marvelous job repairing the carpet. Would recommend him anytime and will definitely call him again should I ever need any repairs in the future.

Description of Work
I had 2 large holes in the carpet from my Great Dane.

Category carpet installation,woodworking

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

04/02/2020

My experience with M&M Custom Flooring was exceptional from start to finish, and I can enthusiastically recommend them. If you're in the market for a new floor and you care about quality, this place NEEDS to be on your short list. I'm easily overwhelmed by choice. There were dozens of flooring contractors in my area, not to mention hundreds and hundreds of different floors to look at. But I had to...

Description of Work
Engineered Hardwood Installation

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

12/05/2019

We had old rolled linoleum/vinyl flooring throughout our kitchen, laundry and one of our bathrooms. We had a problem under our dishwasher and around our side door with the floor feeling soft/spongy. Mike came out an gave an estimate and invited us to his shop to look at samples. I was impressed with his selection. We went with a vinyl tile, which actually needs to be grouted. They started on Monda...

Description of Work
Kitchen Floor

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

04/25/2019

Job went well from estimate with owner Mike to completion. Happy with the "new" look of our now finished 1946 floors. Mike checked on progress while Obett and crew were professional and got the work done in a much shorter time than expected. Will probably use again soon for some other flooring needs.

Description of Work
Pull up carpet, sand and finish hardwood floors in two bedrooms, one hallway and three small closets.

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

01/14/2019

Mike, of M&M Custom Flooring, and his crew, Nick and Sean, just completed our new kitchen floor and we can't speak highly enough about the great job they have done for us. Always on time. Didn't go over budget. The layout is superb. They did fantastic work from start to finish. It was a pleasure working with them. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
New kitchen floor

Work Completed On 01/14/2019

12/04/2018

This is the second time we have used M&M Flooring for new carpeting. Both times the process was flawless. Mike was very helpful in figuring what carpet would work best for our situation. The installation was perfect. Call Mike, you won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
New carpeting for living/dining room and office.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 12/04/2018

09/08/2018

I would rate him a B+. He explained everything to me, and how to handle things after he left, which I appreciated. I have nothing to compare this to, as this is my first time dealing with having to have my carpet stretched. My only problem was that he had to take so many phone calls while he was working to schedule other work jobs, that it took much longer to do the work that he had to do here. He...

Description of Work
Carpet Stretching

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 09/08/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your nice review. We do not have any record of doing your job. We think you have confused us with another company. Please confirm you have the right company as they deserve your nice review. Thanks, Evelin

07/25/2018

It went very well! Mike did a thorough review of the damaged area and explained that the whole floor would probably require sanding and re-staining after the replacement pieces were installed. The workmen did an excellent job of discovering 'soft' wood that also should be replaced so I felt confident that it was a thorough job. The finished floor is beautiful. The workmen were very professional an...

Description of Work
Repair of termite damaged oak floor

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 07/21/2018

04/04/2018

The service was excellent. Very professional and friendly. Cleaned their area when finished, Showed up on time and worked with excellence in mind- no short cuts. Open to suggestions and answered my many questions.. This is the second time I used them and would do so a 3rd time when there is a need.

Description of Work
Installed flooring to kitchen, 2 entryways, and a bathroom.

Work Completed On 04/03/2018

FLOOR COVERING SALES AND INSTALLATION: Hardwood flooring, carpet, laminate, linoleum, and LVT waterproof floors. DUSTLESS SAND AND REFINISHING: Custom staining MOLDINGS: Crown, base, and shoe. STAIRS: Treads & risers. New subfloors, subfloor repair. MOISTURE & SOUND BARRIERS. VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS

MasterCard, American Express, Visa, Check, PayPal