LA Structural LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2017

1112 N Cordova St

Burbank, CA 91505

Foundation and structural inspection, repair or replacement services such as earthquake retrofitting and bolting, foundation repair or replacement, floor leveling, drainage or waterproofing or broken or leaning retaining walls. We service the greater Los Angeles area. We are prompt, reliable and

06/25/2017

Scott C.

Great! Dale thought the work would take up to 3 days. Instead his team came in very early one morning and worked late into the evening and finished the job in one day! Obviously they were very prepared and have the experience to do what they do. It was clear to me that this was not their "first rodeo".

Description of Work
Addition of 18 linear feet of 4”x6” Girder supports supported by 4 4x6 posts that rest on poured 18”’x18”’x 24” deep concrete piers in the lower section of the under home basement area plus the addition of sistering onto a cracked floor joist with two 2” x 12” x 10’ boards.

Category foundation repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your great review. It was a pleasure to work for you!

05/11/2017

Anthony A.

Work went excellent, all of my questions and doubts were answered thoroughly and I left feeling that I made the right choice which is a huge plus for me. I hate doing business with someone that I have doubts about

Description of Work
Reviewed a property I am purchasing

Category basement waterproofing

Thank you for you great review. It was a pleasure to work for you.

04/29/2017

Errol T.

I contacted Dale at 3pm to help assist a client at 5pm. He was extremely responsive and was able to fit my client into his schedule and provide a thorough inspection. Throughout the process, he explained to me and my clients what he saw, the impact to the home, the possible solutions and costs. With this real time feedback, my clients felt that Dale was truly experienced and knowledgeable, and was forthcoming in his analysis and truly wanted to ensure the prospective buyers had all the information available at that time to make a critical decision.

Description of Work
I contacted Dale at LA Structural to conduct a Foundation Inspection for a client on a home that we were planning on submitting an offer on. As a licensed California Real Estate agent, helping my clients make the best decision on their largest purchase is truly important.

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair, earthquake retrofitting

Thank you very much. It is always a pleasure to work with you.

04/28/2017

Tamara M.

The feedback from my clients is always 5 stars!

Description of Work
For anything foundation repair related, Dale at LA Structural is my go-to! As a busy Real Estate Agent, these days it's challenging to meet ethical, professional and thorough inspectors who don't make misleading claims or overbid a job for my buyers. I often have a short window of time for inspections and Dale is always accommodating. While I provide my clients with several options on various companies and inspectors, they choose Dale and his team the majority of the time.

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair, earthquake retrofitting

Thank you for your review! You are very professional. Great fun working with you.

Bragar Landscaping

Providing exceptional service for over 42 years as an environmental protector. I offer a variety of drought-tolerant trees, plants, shrubs, and succulents that would look great in your yard. I use unique and environmentally friendly hardscaping materials to design and build your dream yard. I ensure that your yard is as friendly to the environment as possible while saving you money with drought-tolerant solutions. I am California Pace Approved for 100% financing. If you are considering an Old Fashion California Landscape with lawns and plants that consume more water, don't count me out, I will do my best to make your yard as water efficient as I can. Call for details on the California Pace Program.

Dalinghaus Construction, Inc

Our foundation repair, concrete lifting, and support or anchoring products are manufactured to the highest standards, comply with the industry’s strictest guidelines and have been tested by over 100 major structural repair contractors throughout North America. Installation of any product comes with a manufacturer’s warranty along with our own in-house written, transferable warranty! We continuously deliver on a promise to offer great quality and service to our customers. We are consistently implementing the ever-changing methods and technology that present themselves in the construction industry. With our customer’s goals and expectations as our primary company focus, we will continuously strive to better ourselves and our company. We truly respect and appreciate each customer’s project like it is our very own. Our promise to you: We “NEVER SETTLE” for anything but the BEST! For more information or to schedule your inspection, call today!

Design Everest

Design Everest is a leading supplier of engineering and design services for residential and commercial construction in California. We are dedicated to providing high-quality with project delivery on schedule and within budget. Established in 2005, we have expanded throughout the state of California and developed into a one-stop shop for residential and commercial projects. Our list of services includes structural engineering, civil engineering, architectural drafting, mechanical, electrical, plumbing engineering (MEP), title 24 energy calculations, as-built, building scanning, structural evaluation, permitting, construction support and more. We help our customers throughout the whole life-cycle of the project. We also have a dedicated Construction Support team to address all your construction related queries for a quick turn around on your project. Design Everest can help you manage every step of your project with timely delivery while staying in your budget.

Not Licensed
    California
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

FOUNDATION REPAIRS & REPLACEMENT, EARTHQUAKE RETROFITTING AND BOLTING, FLOOR LEVELING, HILLSIDE REPAIR,SLAB REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT,ENGINEERING AND DESIGN BUILD SERVICES,HILLSIDE DECKS,RETAINING WALLS, CAISSONS, UNDERPINNING, WATERPROOFING, DRAINAGE ISSUES, PILES AND GRADE BEAMS, PERMIT EXPEDITING AND GEOLOGICAL SOILS COMPANY COORDINATION.

Please call for details