ITS Remodeling & Construction

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2017

321 N. Pass Avenue Unit 180

Burbank, CA 91505

We are a part of a new generation of home remodeling contractors. Witness the remodeling revolution. From classic contractor services such as bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, exterior and interior painting to contemporary services such as energy efficiency audits and solar panel

05/06/2020

Leika F.

This company just gets worse and worse the further I dig into them. To date I paid $105,000 on a $77,000 job. Its not complete or even close. I got an estimate today to finish @ $23,000. I am in the process of turning in a complaint to the CSLB. When I went on the CSLB website, I found more complaints on them. Just trust me. Stay as far from Tzahi Edri (aka Isaac) as humanly possible. He is the most evil person I've ever met. To take advantage of my wife and I during a pandemic like this is unfathomable. Attached are photos of their kind of work... BTW!!!! I believe many of the good reviews on the Yelp and Google are suspect!!!!

Description of Work
Addition to house

Category concrete repair, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, insulation, roofing, replacement windows, stucco, house painters, interior painters, solar panels, patios

03/09/2020

Eliza B.

I am writing this review on behalf of my senior aged mother who was exploited and taken advantage by this company. Over a period of 1-2 years she hired and trusted ITS Remodeling and Construction to complete GOOD work for a fair price. Instead she was price gouged for shotty work. $20,000 for exterior paint job on a 1,400 square foot house. She had a large crack on an exterior wall and was told for "extra" money they could repair and ensure it would not come back. She trusted them and paid nearly 10x the amount she should have. Within just a couple weeks after the "repair", the crack was back. When she asked what could be done, she was given the run around until she gave up. She unfortunately also hired ITS to replace her roof. The new roof now LEAKS severely in one room and has caused extensive water damage throughout the ceiling. When my mother asked them to come repair, they told her it was "fine" but that for MORE MONEY they would address the leaks!! HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE!? My mother is so embarrassed that she allowed herself to be taken advantage of by these crooks that we cannot bring herself to tell me how much she paid for the roof. Around the same time she also received a quote to put fake grass in the backyard. YET AGAIN they tried to take advantage of her and quoted her $25,000. Thank god my mother finally decided to consult with another company and ended up working with the Home Depot who installed everything for $8,000 ... a difference of $18,000! This is insanity! I am beyond livid. My mother lives alone and is newly retired. She wants to stay independent and has been putting off getting me involved. I am heartbroken at what ITS has done to her. This is unethical and disgusting. ITS preyed on my older mother who does not have the energy to fight back. Now that I know all of this, I will be looking at legal action.

Description of Work
Roof, External Paint, Landscaping

Category roofing, stucco, house painters

08/13/2017

Matan Y.

Execellent, service was on time and was done with high standards.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

08/08/2017

Robin O.

OMG! I would recommend ITS Remodeling to all of my family and friends! As a first time buyer they have really helped me out from the second i got my house until the very last minute they finished with my roof! Mathew was such a great help and such an amazing person to work with, he was very patient while answering all of my questions, the service was great and the office was super helpful!

Description of Work
I had a huge leak in my roof and ITS came to the rescue!

RD & AH Builders Inc.

We strive to provide each client with custom made services specifically designed for their needs and requirements.

Dalinghaus Construction, Inc

Our foundation repair, concrete lifting, and support or anchoring products are manufactured to the highest standards, comply with the industry’s strictest guidelines and have been tested by over 100 major structural repair contractors throughout North America. Installation of any product comes with a manufacturer’s warranty along with our own in-house written, transferable warranty! We continuously deliver on a promise to offer great quality and service to our customers. We are consistently implementing the ever-changing methods and technology that present themselves in the construction industry. With our customer’s goals and expectations as our primary company focus, we will continuously strive to better ourselves and our company. We truly respect and appreciate each customer’s project like it is our very own. Our promise to you: We “NEVER SETTLE” for anything but the BEST! For more information or to schedule your inspection, call today!

Adar Garage Doors and Gates

We specialize in garage motor repair, installing garage motor, gate intercom, gate repair/welding, intercom service, intercom installation, access control and much more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

New Construction, Remodeling – General, Bathrooms, & Kitchens. Roofing, Painting, Stucco, Windows, Cement, Doors, Chimney & Fireplace, Masonry, Fences, Garage Doors, Driveways, Gutters, Patio Cover & Enclosure. Flooring – Hardwood, Carpet, & Vinyl. Electrical, Plumbing, Air Conditioning & Heating.